What started World War II?

What started World War II?

What was Adolf Hitler's end game?

Did Adolf Hitler view all European whites(including Slavs) as equals?

Who were the instigator's in the war?

What were Adolf Hitler's intentions?

Was Adolf Hitler evil? good? misguided? insane? something else?

reads mein kamf

/thread

Misguided because he didn't give them a real shoah

>Poles kill germans in territory that was german before WW1 and thus had a lot of germans living there
>Hitler went into Poland in order to stop the murdering and secure a supply line.
>Britain and their jewish masters didn't like an indipendent and strong germany, and thus took this as reason to declare war on germany
>Russia, already doing its best to distribute Bolshevism in europe saw the opportunity and made also forced advances towards the west.
>Britains, realizing they are getting in trouble right now, ask their jewish masters to draw the USA into the war
>They demand Israel as payment, which Hitler tried to give the jews before the war already in order to get them out of the government and stop them from jewing around (Haavara agreement) which the Brits didnt play along with.
>Brits agree this time, USA gets drawn into the war, and the rest is History
Furthermore the Nazis never meant to kill the jews, why else would he have tried to get them Israel. they just wanted to keep them from jewing around and thus contained them in the concentrationcamps. People died in those camps, but not due to systematic genocide but due to starvation and sickness (like typhus) in times where the germans themselves could barely eat something, and where the traintracks to the camps were bombed by the allies making it even harder to supply the camps.
The Nazis also werent racist. Why would people from all over the world travel to germany and join the SS if the germans hated everyone who isnt a blue-eyed blond aryan? Why would the SS have been the most diverse military force in history (only surpassed by the foreignlegion as far as I know) if they wanted to get rid of all the diversity. Why would there then by even entire muslim Divisions in the SS?

He had a vision of the future, where men would want to chop their dicks off and call themselves women, where women would be the most butch ugly man hating creatures to stalk the Earth, where Europe was in serious danger of becoming Africanized, and where Islam would go full retard but his beloved Europeans and even the mighty Americans would bend over for it because to fight it might make them look mean. And so that jaded war vet had a dream, that he might save us from 2017.

>Did Adolf Hitler view all European whites(including Slavs) as equals?

No of course not, he was the leader of Germany and had only their best interest in mind.

>What started World War II?

(((Churchill)))

Let me rephrase the question to be a bit more radical.

Did Adolf Hitler view other Europeans as inferior?

Did Adolf Hitler view the Slavs as vermin, a race to be enslaved etc.?

I don't know, does it matter? He attacked them because they planned to attack Germany. And if he'd won he would obviously had taken much of their land as everyone else has in history.

>What started World War II?
Jews trying to collect on invented debts. Jewish communists killing Germans. Poles killing Germans.

>What was Adolf Hitler's end game?
Fix Germany. Throw off Jewish bankers. Unite the Germans into one single nation. Stop communism from spreading in all of Europe.

>Did Adolf Hitler view all European whites(including Slavs) as equals?
Yes and no. He made lots of overtures about greater Europe needing to be saved, but definitely thought Germans were superior over the others insofar as safeguarding Europe was concerned. Other than that he had a very survival of the fittest approach to race. NSDAP treated black American athletes better than Americans did, for example.

>Who were the instigator's in the war?
Jews. Communists. Polish anti-German murderers. Churchill. The French.

>What were Adolf Hitler's intentions?
Unite Europe under a German banner and stop communism/Semitism.

>Was Adolf Hitler evil? good? misguided? insane? something else?
He was absolutely correct in his assessment of the conditions of post-WW1 Europe. His methods for correcting them were not. Germany would have benefited from another 5-10 years of peace, but Hitler's involvement in Poland, even if justified, made Germany vulnerable. Germany was not really prepared for a war despite all propaganda to the contrary. It had a very small navy and their tanks were subpar compared to even French tanks of the time. Germany only won in France because of superior tactics in the field.

Hitler was also an egoist. He was consumed by visions of glory and while his initial attempts to safeguard Europe were successful, he rapidly descended into megalomania once the Russian war began. German High Command tried to kill him for a reason. He should have stepped down instead of taking sole ownership of the movement he began.

Churchill wasn't even in office when England declared war on Germany, ya dingas.

this man gets it

And as many other posters have stated, unironically read mein kampf (my fight for you english speaking mongrels) and you'll get a good idea

>He was absolutely correct in his assessment of the conditions of post-WW1 Europe. His methods for correcting them were not. Germany would have benefited from another 5-10 years of peace, but Hitler's involvement in Poland, even if justified, made Germany vulnerable. Germany was not really prepared for a war despite all propaganda to the contrary. It had a very small navy and their tanks were subpar compared to even French tanks of the time. Germany only won in France because of superior tactics in the field.

what are you talking about, germany would of won the war were it not for you meddling in.

they had top notch technology, no one in europe stood a chance.

ffs russians used donkeys
french surrendered
britain got btfo'd
poles as well

I just contacted the German government is hunting you down as we speak

NO PLEASE
I'M TOO YOUNG
I CAN'T GET MY LOBOTOMY YET

nah I kid lad, I'm always behind 6 gorillion proxy, Mutti Merkel can have my scat covered cock

>that pic
unironically made me feel feels

man, fuck ww2
discuss something worthwhile

Hitler underestimated the average Russian peasant's ability to absorb bullets.

Stop trying to get people to do your hw for you underage b&

Unironically, the Jews did.
Hitler was in the process of reclaiming stolen territory in the Treaty of Versailles. Reclaiming the Polish Corridor (also known as Western Prussia) was the final straw for the jewish interests who had strung up the UK and France as allies to Poland and up until then had kept the war from starting. (Anschluss, Czechoslovakia went unpunished)

those last few sniplets remind me strongly of us. no or barely social contact. not noticed by anyone. selfreflective and caring about the common people. man if he would live now im certain he would shitposts with us here

Legit teared up by the end; last one got me

Yes, the plan was to reduce the Slav population to slave labor, pushing them farther to the East, and installing German farmers on the lands.

What s the name of the book that his friend wrote, whom these phrases are from?

dont know title but its by kubizek

Thx

np m7

yeah that's why it's
>tfw Adolf HItler
it's funny how I can relate to the evilist most bad man in history in more ways than I can imagine
The Young Hitler I Knew: The Memoirs of Hitler's Childhood Friend

It's a really good read my man
try it

"The Young Hitler I Knew" by August Kubizek

Partly spontaneous, partly the usual national interests.

I'm sure his endgame was the world. Honestly, who's endgame isn't if they felt they had the means and opportunity.

I hear Hitler himself was surprised that Poland fell in less than a month. This might have been what made him realize he had the opportunity.

Germany should've been invaded and dismembered when they reoccupied the Rhineland

>tfw they tried to show how dangerous nazibainwashing can be but actually delivered one of the most badass speaches out there

hitler wanted to take over german parts of czechslovakia(33 % of population) when neville gave the lands to him, he wanted more so he invaded west poland with soviets invading east poland(he wanted to shoah slavs and colonize east europe with germans). france and brits then declared war on germany because it was getting to be a powerful and aggressive state which threatened their power in europe. france got shoah'd. Germany launched bombings on england and almost succeeded but gave up and declared war on soviets in 1942(big mistake). made inroads into denmark and norway and conquered east poland and a large amount of land in russia, baltics, and ukraine. slowed down advances and failed to take Moscow. and got pushed out by soviet army. meanwhile americans and brits attacked africa and italy and then launched normandy. both fronts of german army got destroyed.

there was a time a while back when i would not have believed you. DESU though, this version makes a lot more sense. Hell, just consider the 36 Olympics, I always thought that Hitlers treatment of Jessie Owens was odd.

I think the guy who wrote that was secretly a nazi sympathizer

This is A1 tier writing

fuck me

Do people actually believe this is a real photo?

That's a fake pic, dude.

a year or so ago i wouldnt have believe me either (kind of newfag here)

who knows. i like to believe there are some closet nazis around. however i believe the very next page says pretty much something like "and thus the brainwashing set foot" or something

>What started WW2?
The usual. Economics and fear of competition primarily.
>What was Hitler's endgame?
The liberation of Germany and its territories from foreign influence and placing it as a world power, and the leader of Europe.
>Did Hitler view all Europeans as equals?
Yes but he was primarily concerned about Germans. He envisioned a Europe united under Germany, with Britain and France helping as second powers.
>Who were the instigators of the war?
International Finance and World Jewry, mainly. They wished to destroy Germany and bring it back under their heel. The results can be seen today.
>What were Hitler's intentions?
To unite the German people, to destroy Communism and International Finance and liberate Europe from their grasp forever.
>Was Hitler evil, good, misguided, insane?
He was like any other man. He believed in what he was doing, he made mistakes, ultimately history will prove whether he was correct or not. He wasn't insane though.

Also look up Operation "Groza". Stalin had plans to invade western Europe eventually, that's why Hitler had to take the initiative while he still could.

But Poland had its independence guaranteed by Britain and France. So, declaring a world war would drag France and Britain in, therefore starting a world war.
I personally think it was a stupid move from Hitler. Sure, he wanted to save ethnic Germans, but a lot more Germans died in WW2 than the ones that would have died in Poland.

What started World War II? The invasion of Poland: Sep 1, 1939.

Yeah, right? I don't know why that was even a question.

what is the alternative? just letting them die and get slaughtered? a real warrior would run smiling into the battle helping his kin even when he knows his chances are more than dim

Yeah, but WW2 left Germany in such a bad state, as you probably know. I feel like if Hitler truly loved German people, he would be thinking long term. Invading Poland might have been the correct short term and idealistic action to take, but it didn't turn out to be good for anyone.