Enough

HILLARY DID NOT KILL SETH RICH, HE WAS MUGGED YOU RETARDS

Can anyone x-ray this shit?

He wasn't mugged. Nothing was taken off his body.

How would you know?

brap

Dat azz tho

This pls

Ok, we will just stop digging. Didn't know it worried you so much.

SO HO

Done

If he was mugged his wallet would have been taken, 0/10

Not necessarily. The mugger could have lost the nerve and ran off. This happens a lot.

Bump

Bump again

Bump again again

SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT SETH

sure buddy, whatever you say.

Honestly leaving a bar drunk and walking around DC until 4am is recipe to get shot. There is a chance it was just random shooting. It seems unlikely but when you factor in the amount of shootings in DC and the risk factors of it being the middle of the night and walking alone in a very black city it becomes more likely.

What are you thinking you're going to see exactly?

id mug her vagina.

Where in his body was he shot? Back? And he was left alive for awhile according to the medical report. Doesn't seem to fit the normal assassination profile.

After he shot him twice in the back

right

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

IT WAS A PRACTICE MUGGING YOU ARTARDS, PARCTICE MUGGINGS HAPPEN ALL OF THE TIME WHERE NOTHING IS STOLEN

>was mugged
>had nothing stolen

wow I'm #mentallyhill

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

finally

Ass tits

Finally someone with common sense

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

>Tits
Even though she's facing away and you can't see her chest.

This is how retarded Sup Forums is

Dude what's more likely?

A team of Hillary assassins took him out? Or some nigger killed him?

Exactly.

Definitely a normal mugging.

Move along folks.

Nothing suspicious here.

*yawn* geeze im getting really tired here think ill hit the hay, nothing to see in this thread

INCREDIBLY NEW POSTER

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

>implying DC niggers couldn't fuck up something as simple as armed robbery

meme is played

>No muggings reported in BLOOMINGDALE since 2009

Fuck off shill
>also who is this Demonic Semonic?

You're right Hillary didn't kill him, she paid someone to kill him.

>This happens a lot.
If someone shoots someone else, and doesn't rob them does it make the crime of murder irrelevant?

Thanks for the information mr FBI man.

hey just because someone is a murderer does not mean they would go so far as to STEAL somebody's wallet and valuables. racist

>the mugger could have run off
You shills have been pushing this a lot the past few days

Three words:

CLINTON BODY COUNT.

I wonder how her farts smell like

Your bait is so shit, it's disrespectful.

In an actual x-ray you'll see them.

And with you being epic hackerz van exploders.

photoshopped.

as for the robbery. The robber was hoping to scare the victim into handing over his possessions. he had no intention of harming him, but the victim surprised him by showing no fear and fighting back. The victim started kicking the robber's ass too, so the robber got scared and fired his weapon simply to win the fight so that he could get the fuck out of there.

Police were there within 3 minutes. There was no time.

>white girl ass
Sad!

> HILLARY DID NOT KILL SETH RICH, HE WAS MUGGED YOU RETARDS
what did he mean by this?

Name

What is more likely?

The Russians hacked the DNC at Trump's behest? Or a disgruntled Bernie supporter in the DNC leaked the info?

Exactly

Is this true? Was he in a very low crime area of DC?

How the fuck can an ass protrude that far from the body without sagging? Unbelievable

Hillary mugged him?

>killed for his belongings
>no belongings taken

Something doesn't add up...

looks like she has some kind of disease inflating her butt

what the fuck is the point of wearing a shirt that you essentially tuck deep into your asscrack??

also that lysol cannot be good for that granite countertop

/shit bait.
Wtf is with op'/
Shillery?

Looks like a giant cock and balls

It's called lycra. All the gals are wearing it and once it's taken off, reality sets in.

Yeah, and you probably like niggers, too,shill.

That's a leotard, user. Wearing them like that during aerobic classes was all the rage in the 80s.

big if true

FFS

The shooter had the NERVE to shoot Seth, but not to ROB him?

Fuck off with this.

I'm so tired ot it.

Seth leaked shit
Podesta found out
Told Clinton
she's like 'that fucker is not going to make me lose again"
Orded a hit
He got capped.
No shell casings
What gang banger is up and walking around million dollar houses at 4 am?
What gang banger would FORGET to gather evidence of his initiation shooting

You don't think a former Prez can pick up a phone and have someone offed?

>botched robbery
>nothing was taken

Huh. What do we call it when White people are killed simply for existing? Oh, right. Murder. That's what we call it.

Gunshots are loud. Muggers don't plan to shoot their victims it just comes to that if they resist or try to fight back. Once the shots are fired it's best to vacate the area immediately rather than hunch over the victim trying to find valuables and leaving yourself vulnerable to being arrested or attacked by someone you can't see.

no its black

seth was alive when 5 police found him
alive 2 hours later

and you fucking expect us to believe that he did say anything about the shooter?

who, in their dying moments on earth, is not going to use every fucking ounce of will to let everyone know who the perp is.

And the police are covering it up.

>Trump didn't kill Seth Rich so as to blame Hillary.

7d chess my friend.

Why would you mug a man before leaving him with all his belongings?

He was also shot in the back. If he really was mugged and there was a struggle he would have been shot in the front.

baka

seth was most likely laying face down, ass up, wallet right there.

yoink, 3 seconds - wallet is gone.

Why would you shoot a 6 year old kid that is in the car you're stealing. You know why.

His name was Seth Rich.

F

Um, and if the cops pick up the mugger with Seth's possessions on him he's getting 25 to life.

Niggers know prison sentences like the back of their hands and know when a mugging goes bad you walk away.

If Hillary didn't kill Seth, then Trump isn't colliding with Russia to make a buck undermining the US

If you took his valuables, would he die?

CHAK CHAK CHAK

I'm not a shill, but it's entirely possible a dumb nigger got scared after killing Seth and ran off without completing the robbery.

No

This is a pretty convincing LARP. But there are probably a few medical anons here that could write something convincing like this just for shits and giggles.

It could be he wasn't conscious or in a state well enough to speak to people.

for extremely unsuccessful criminals, I mean think about this, you need your next fix, you see some white guy walking around obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time, and instead of stealing his wallet by threatening him, you shoot him twice in the back of the head, and take nothing off of him running away as quickly as possible. that MO only fits two things, assassination, or a gangland shooting, and unless seth rich was secretly in the mafia... I don't see how it could be the other thing.

I believe news articles and/or the police report declared him as conscious and alert.

>t. John Podesta

nice try friend

He was shot in the back not head.

sniffffffffffff :)

>looks like she has some kind of disease inflating her butt
those are called injections or "ass shots"

Really rattles my tibias

don't fap to amy schumer idiots

pedos are terrified of the truth

Nah user.. two tits, a hole and a heartbeat and I'm good to go. Heartbeat is optional