The Reddit Problem?

What the fuck do we do about the redditors destroying this board? It's getting absolutely atrocious, see pic related.

If you have a reddit account and have ever posted on fucking T_D can you just leave and enjoy your circlejerk elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBMiyEzOJmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posted the wrong image

I'm from t_d and have no desire to destroy your board. we are on the same side here.

Shut the fuck up and fucking end yourself you sjw faggot

leave.

>the same side
You guys are absolute cancer, whether or not we agree on certain issues you should at least not absolutely destroy the established conventions of the board.

Its our own fault. We let it slide for too long because of the election.

This election was the worst thing to come to Sup Forums. The bants and memes were great but the end result of reddit refugees literally invading this board without even lurking is NOT worth it. ADOLF HITLER IS MY LEADER, NOT THAT ZIONIST JEW LOVING KEKOLD.

*cuckold
Great, now I have to delete my auto correct words from the cancer as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBMiyEzOJmI
Sup Forums right now

What is td?

It's a bank

>Muh sekret club

Get over yourselves it's a board.

It's a 4cuck wordfilter.

a board on reddit filled with reddit posters. they refer to themselves as "centipedes", they post about milo yiannopolous and worship any coon who posts a selfie in a maga hat to prove they are not racist. they are the reason this board is getting steadily more-embarrassing and unreadable since last summer

>Reddit-tier spacing
>Redditor wants other Redditor to be gassed
The fuck?

POST GORE
POST LOLICON
POST HORSE FUCKER PICS

FUCK OFF REDDIT

>destroying

This board was already destroyed *^_^*

Upvote

Sup Forums is shit anyway. i welcome the redditors!

they are natural allies and will be assimilated, stop whining

Create a new hidden community

needs more flies and stench and increase bodyfat by 5%

>and have no desire to destroy your board
Yet you've already done so.

How about you fuck off?

Everyone is so asspained it's sad.

Arm them and send them off to /r/_poilitics

they need to learn to lurk for at least a couple months before posting. But they all have muh upboat withdrawals and then go crazy fishing for (you's)

>Sup Forums becomes a staging ground to get Trump elected
>post-election, gets shitted up with newfags and redditfags looking to get in on the (you)'s
I don't like this fucking tradeoff for not letting the fucking banshee become president.

have a rare Hitler and calm down lad

best part is they're bait munchers. slip redpills into their feed for additional keks that return as dividends

I can see I've come to the right place

Happens every few months on voat.

HEY BASED user, SEE THIS MESSAGE AND FOLLOW IT COMPLETELY TO HELP Sup Forums OUT!
TO ALL REDDITORS: WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP BASED CENTIPEDES!

IN ORDER TO ENSURE REDDIT DOESN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR REDDIT ACCOUNT, AND INVADE /R/POLITICS

DO IT NOW! MAGA!

I tried that, got banned pretty quick. This place seems a lot less regressive.