WHAT THE FUCK

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1975381
youtube.com/watch?v=FgWgsstTx-8
space.com/16412-dark-matter-filament-galaxy-clusters.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>OP's asshole after a party

is that the singleplayer button from sc1

This is total bullshit, right?

Bravo OP. 11/10 trollpost

Have you scouted google earth and checked for the vortex? Or perhaps a censored square of pixels?
Because this is some exciting shit

its legit

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1975381

WTF

Bluepilled newfriends ITT don't know how fucked up the world is beyond their containment cable news and reddits subs.

>mfw

I require a basic gestalt. What does this mean in layman's terms?

This is open source intelligence at work. Some analyst literally translates the (Whatever country Pakalert was in) version of the Supermarket Tabloid rags about Batboy. And rightly so because who knows when they might either get something real or somebody might use that paper to send messages back and forth?

b-bump!

Simply put:
Big magnetic vortex appeared in 2000, the upper echelon folks all were dumbfounded, then crazy weather began to happen. All the folks in the know were worried about was how to contain the intel, rather than figure shit out.

Not this one friendo

>To the greatest fear of the United States, and other World Nations,
regarding this mysterious Gulf of Aden vortex, Admiral Maksimov's report
surmises, is the public having knowledge of it due to a website named
WikiLeaks having in its
possession nearly all of the secret diplomatic cables which it is
threatening to release, and should it do so would "undoubtedly" sow panic
throughout the Globe.
>So dangerous has WikiLeaks
founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a `red notice'
arrest
warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the
entire US "Gulf of Aden Vortex" file he currently has in his possession
and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his
website the most `powerful'

cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.
>To what is contained in the United States secret "Gulf of Aden Vortex"
file WikiLeaks has in its possession and is threatening to release it is
not in our knowing.

Thanks, user. Normally I'd be fascinated by this, but instead it's giving me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Someone give me a quick rundown

it is your mum's pussy

This is crazy what are the implications? Electronics going haywire?

disclosure bump

supposedly climate change and/or stargate and interdimensional attacks

Damn nigga, that gives me chills. So was the Y2K scare propaganda spreading for the possible event of the vortex fucking with electronics worldwide?

Also if this is legit, and not some /x/tier shitposting. I'd have a bit of hope that maybe the alternate timelines and reality movement/splitting did happen, and that there may yet be hope for me to get out of this shit world I'm in. fuck, every day I feel far away from how things were.

Why my man?
How can this scare you?
The world had been around for quite a long time and probably will longer than we will.
Besides we are very far away from it.
And even if it should grow and envelop all of us in a storm of shit then atleast we will have some science fiction shit happen for once.
Whatever happens you will probably not be affected by it.

>not in our knowing.
Spoken like a true english speaker.

BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.BEWARE! OPERATION BLUE BEAM.

These people are scientifically illierate
I read the email. It's a hole in the Ozone.

Space Jews are causing global warming by invading pirate niggers with the help of Cthulu.

Daily reminder one of the especulated tactics of the Imperial Germans would be to cut off the worlds powergrid prior to the arrival of the liberation fleets.

The happenings of the millenia...

It's not some alien anomaly. The email stated the vortex was between the Arabian Penninsula and the Horn of Africa and that it was contained within Earth's atmosphere. The vortex isn't causing global warming; it's just another sympton of it.

So how old is this and why did user found it now?

YOU READ THE FUCKING EMAIL RETARD.
TRY THE PAGE. 404. TRY THE ARCHIVE. TRY A GOOGLE SEARCH.

NANIIIIIIII?

bump for interest

lay it out for us g, how fucked is every region of the world and in what way?

Old Babylonian tech was uncovered supposedly

There's more hidden in these cables

>a `mysterious magnetic vortex' currently centered in the Gulf of Aden has "defied" all the combined efforts of Russia, The United States and China to shut it down
what did they try to do to it? what even?

>shut it down

user, your retard levels are 9000 times over 9000. magnetic anomalies are caused by shifts in the earth's core and by the solar wind. you stupid fucks will jump on any and every thing to further your alarmist bullshit.

>a small rise in temperature would create a magnetic vortex in the atmosphere.

OK buddy.

sage. this is a public facing contact system. anyone and their mama can post these emails.

jews stand at each point of the star of david around the vortex and scream "SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM"

Al Gore is working on his new doc about magnetic vortex credits

I knew it was the fucking reptilians using wormholes to create global warming so they can tax us.

There is no fucking way that a big magic storm is sitting in the gulf of aden and nobody has taken a picture of it.

Check again friendo

I just did. and I remember the swirls. neat. I retract my previous statement and apologize. looks like were heading into a new type of psyops. youtube.com/watch?v=FgWgsstTx-8

take everything with a grain a salt. this could be a type of projector.

Checked.

Almost. It's the bajoran wormhole near deep space nine

That's the trail of a rocket. No joke. You can see the same thing many times, no idea what the fuck this science channel is trying to do. But it's not educate.

na rocket swirls dont rotate. thats not how things work. but it is definitely what they were talking about in that email. I really think they are going to stage some bullshit to make a world government. watch for the false prophet.

blumpf

whats even more hilarious is they have the actual footage but they still create a computer generated simulation to show you what it should look like.

It's nothing, you're all retarded.

your*

They do. Fucking look at other videos of it.

this

no they dont. this is different. but I still think its a projector or something like that. Until I hop in an intergalactic spaceship and see the universe I will never believe any of this stupid garbage.

FRIENDLY REMINDER the cosmos and all planetoids moons and all in between have vortexes or more appropriate black holes or portals by which the universe can be traversed since it is after all ONE GIANT SENTIENT BEING. It is actucally so precise that at some artificial portals you can actually enter a number sequence to a specific destination.

if you believe that, you are like a little baby.

Think Podesta wanted disclosure so he didn't have to keep feeding babies to his reptile overlords?

No.

Probably just Stratfor employees sharing crazy stories from conspiracy websites for lulz. Or in order to keep up with what conspiracy nuts are talking about to inform deep state of how well their psyops are working.

Smoke less weed

>calling the Dominion wormhole the Bajoran wormhole

isn't that like calling Palestine Israel?

Scott Stewart

STRATFOR

Cell: 8x14 57x3 829x7

[email protected]

someone send an imessage to this, i would but i'm afraid

Ok show me some proofs senpai

he does that on his own accord. he gains nothing from it other than worldly possessions. he's going to burn for eternity.

Interesting.
Vortex implies other dimensions.

So is this the actual reasoning behind climate change?

Im not here to convince you of what ypu know internally to be truth, otherwise why post in thread or even read it, unless you are working for (enter 3 letter "intelligence" agency).

Can I have the ben garrison version

No, it implies whirling mass.

The jews made global warming.

I know this is an nwo wet dream and psyops are what the alphabet soup does.

highlight my posts. there you go, with a little end times prophesy thrown in from the first book to ever be considered important enough to print.

Yeah why read or argue anything you don't agrre with, what a crazy thing to do.

But then again you did post an image of a rock so maybe that means it's true now that i think about it after a bong hit.

((they))call it ddark matter filaments more like plasma filaments but here one google search and boom,
space.com/16412-dark-matter-filament-galaxy-clusters.html

Blessed Aussie shitposts

>hey Scott can you translate these magazines to see if there's anything of interest
>sure boss
>man these articles are fucking retarded who would believe this shit
>

Fewer*

The elite have completed almost enough sacrifices to summon Molach.

Once that Vortex fully opens, it'll spew forths legions of demons on to this planet!

REEEEEE

boy these theories sound like someone drew a picture with some crayons and said this is science. this is pseudo-science.

This is just stratfor guys emailing each other an article from pakalertpress which posts tinhat shit all the time. Why they would be doing this who knows. This is not an internal communication about something that's happening it's just them sharing the story from the website.

Stratfor is involved in a bunch of sketch shit but like learn to read fucks sake.

If you reasonable believe that we are the only sentient and/or most advanced civilization in the cosmos you are hopeless and in for a serious reality check, soon.

>excerpt of document
To the greatest fear of the United States, and other World Nations,
regarding this mysterious Gulf of Aden vortex, Admiral Maksimov's report
surmises, is the public having knowledge of it due to a website named
WikiLeaks having in its
possession nearly all of the secret diplomatic cables which it is
threatening to release, and should it do so would "undoubtedly" sow panic
throughout the Globe.
So dangerous has WikiLeaks
founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a `red notice'
arrest
warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the
entire US "Gulf of Aden Vortex" file he currently has in his possession
and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his
website the most `powerful'

cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.

I duno guys, sounds made up.

fuuuuuuck

Well, we could start with the fact that the US government is attempting to manipulate reality, and contact aliens and demons.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html

I believe in otherworldly beings I just told you I believe in the Christian bible. I dont however believe all the sci-fi channel bullshit though.

everything I read sounded like it was really happening

> Psychic +
Energy Vampires,

wtf alex jones was right again.

Holy shit man... All this shit that's been happening recently is seriously making me question my atheism. I've been rightwing for a while now but never thought I'd ever go Christian. P*zzagate and now this... What the fuck is going on

>sending emails to [email protected] is just coworkers fucking around with each other
I like how you shills are getting better though, looks like you got tired of constantly trying to convince people Wikileaks isn't real.

I saw this exact copy pasta 10 years ago - had never heard of Gulf of Aden before at the time. The Vortex has always been fanfic.

im p sure this was an episode of star trek: tng

>Y2K scare propaganda spreading
If this vortex appeared in 2000 as is claimed, then no, because the Y2K scare started a few years before 2000...obviously, you stoned ass leaf.

Occams razor says BS tabloid, or normal breakdown of geomagnetic field before the long overdue flip.

pick up the bible man it prophesies all this and is basically an instruction manual on how to ascend in the next life.

I didn't even say any of those things. Life on other planets being likely has nothing to do with teleportation stones.
And no, you don't know anything about what is going to happen soon. Stop trying to sound like you know all the secrets of the universe. Pretty embarrasing desu.

WhAt?!?

>Big magnetic vortex appeared in 2000
>upper echelon folks all were dumbfounded
Implying they were unaware of the electromagnetic weather manipulation tech (haarp, sura and predecessors) patented in early 1990s and mega funded through 2000s.

Science is broken and you have been lied to, and any who challenge ((their)) status quo will be shunned by their ((peers)). There was once a man who wanted to share with humanity a girt of free energy, this man was funded then systematically deatroyed by ((them)). This man was Nikola Tesla.
F.