So they're removing confederate statues as an attempt to erase a piece of american history...

So they're removing confederate statues as an attempt to erase a piece of american history, yet by removing those statues they fail to realize they are essentially trying to erase the founders and leaders of not only the usa but every white country. Robert E Lee is a prime example. His bloodline runs everywhere from the queen of england & the royals to even the mulatto obama look into it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
medium.com/@Limerick1914/a-review-of-the-numbers-in-the-irish-slaves-meme-1857988fd93c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black user here.
I don't have a problem with these statues.
I have a problem with their placement, prominence, and for what people who focus on them stand for.

The south enslaved people, broke many laws, and didn't want to pay taxes. They don't stand for what this country stood for (the north) that is now and then (should have been) the norm. They stood for, fought, and died for things that this country nor any man should have stood for.

I don't feel these statues would be removed.
Let this blemish and idiocy of America's history be known. However, it should not stand erected in front of govt. buildings, in public spaces, or in prominent areas. Let them be placed in the shadows where they and the people who praise such ideologies presently remain.

we should erase all evidence and history of slavery and slave trade. while were at it we should also erase the idea of the holocaust.

You believe that all those who fought for independence from a government turning tyrannical are something to be his in the shadows?? You sure are nvts.n-v-t-s nvts.

They can erase the statues, and even erase the history but they will never erase the idea.

can someone plz write king nigger on this sign in retaliation?

you guys are supposed to be about winning. the confederates are the losers. why celebrate the losers?

What about the white irish who came to the us and were used as indentured servants? Yes its not the same thing as chattel slavery, but it is still a form of slavery, and they were treated just as poorly by their owners as the ones of color

>didn't want to pay taxes
>They don't stand for what this country stood for
What a fucking moron. Lynch yourself, nigger.

Who has the power to remove them? Go bitch to the guy in charge! If you don't like it, then it sucks to be you!

Foolish dumb fuck, they fought the north for states rights, that is it. The south knew slavery had to end the writing was on the wall, they were drafting plans to end it, slavery was so engrained in the southern economy any such move to abolish it overnight would drive the south bankrupt... and it did. By abolishing slavery and forcing economic collapse in the south the north exacerbated racism. As poor whites the majority now had to compete with the poor blacks. The men that stood against the north didn't do so because muh slaves, they did it because they loved their state and didn't want it economically destroyed by a president they didn't elect. I'm not even a burger and I know this.

>They don't stand for what this country stood for
Even though pretty much every founding father owned slaves and explictly exlcuded nonwhites from entering the country in the first US immigration bill.

Dumb chimp.

> Tyrants who Enslave people
> Fights for independence against tyrannical enslavers
Pick one faggot

Hard to stand for something or be respected for standing for something when you're guilty of doing the same shit you're standing against.

Not sure if your you're that fucking dumb or that big a hyprocrit. Regardless, you're exhibit A for why this shit needs to gtfo govt. and public property. If you want to praise tyrannical slave owners, so fucking be it. Do it on your own dime and property.

Racism causes you to do some really dumb fucking shit that's why.

>b-b-but muh declarations of secession

>niggers
>people
Yeah, you're going to have to get over the fact that both the founders of the United States and the Confederacy correctly identified blacks as subhumans. You can't pretend to uphold the values of one and condemn the other.

Almost every race in the US has been by one means or another enslaved, Whites as indentured servants brought over on boats like human livestock, the africans brought over used as human livestock, the japanese in the ww2 internment camps, the chinese building the railroads. The only race that the us never exploited has been the arabs. The black hatred of whitey should be focused towards the arabs since they did the same things but also fully enslaved whites so we should combine our hatred and bigotry and focus it on muslims and stop the i hate whitey he enslaved my 40th cousin 300 years ago shit

IMO, most historical monuments over 200 years of age should either be kept in pristine condition (The washington monument) or moved to museums.

Moving these statues to museums would be the best thing for them, as most of them are falling apart.

The biggest historical site near me is a fort known as 'Fort Mckinnley'. It's an island fortress built by the Spanish and was used as a staging area for the confederate navy, and was even a sonar station at one point searching for soviet submarines. It's basically falling into the ocean because confederate monuments aren't profitable. Shit like that needs to change.

so you agree slavery is bad? ok we're on the same page

Well said!
Georgia user.

If he was pro abolishion why did he fight for the south?

What about them? They didn't getting treated in any degree or across nearly as long a timeline as slaves. But lets go with what you're saying.

It was a wrong practice but was a practice done under official contracts and compensation most often. They weren't indentured servants. They were unfairly compensated imports.

Slavery has nothing to do w/ color. It primarily had to do with low IQ economics. It hurt this country and hurts any place it was ever utilized which is why such places are economic vacuums till this day. Now, there were good and bad reasons why the confederates fought the north. The issue with the fight is that they want to preserve their usage of slaves. They claim to have been fighting against enslaving tyrants but themselves were.
They got BTFO.
They lost.
The country was reformed.
Slavery was abolished.
They aren't heroes.
With one hand they enslaved. With the others they fought their enslavers.
Get the silly ass tribute monuments off govt. and public property and put it on the property of people who still hold a candle to this kind of shit.

Otherwise, keep it there and put a slave monument right next to it so everyone knows what they stood for beyond their fight.

Fair is fair.
As for the irish who were exploited w.r.t to wage contracts, the same shit happens in silicon valley w.r.t to H1B visas. Myopic white people, to this day are still doing it. Such faggots haven't learned yet. Seriously, what's wrong with their brains? What's wrong with their nigger tier brains that causes them to not want to work for what they have and be happy?

never said i was pro slavery i stated that the removal of the confederate statues goes deeper than the perceived notion of burying a piece of americas dark history, and that black ppl need to stop using it as an excuse for a free gimme since every race has been enslaved one way or another in the us except arabs

Anyone who flies the Confederate flag should be hung for treason and all Confederate monuments should have been destroyed long ago.

It's truly a tragedy, we should have sent all of the blacks back to africa as planned.

Also,
From Lincoln's Speech, Sept. 18, 1858.

"While I was at the hotel to-day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races -- that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making VOTERS or jurors of negroes, NOR OF QUALIFYING THEM HOLD OFFICE, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any of her man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

> Enslaves
> Claims moral ground to fight enslavers.

Are you trying to rewrite history now you white nigger?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

Maybe because the North didn't actually care about the abolition of slavery?

shitskin non american you opinion is not required
go back to your sewer drain living

they werent treated as poorly? when a white irish indentured servant stepped out of line one of the punishments they received was to be strung up by their hands and their hands and feet lit on fire, or burned alive and beheaded w/their heads placed on pikes in town.... so yea about not being treated like waste

>It hurt this country and hurts any place it was ever utilized which is why such places are economic vacuums till this day.
Literally nearly every country on this planet has had slaves at one point or another. The only country still hung up by it is yours...

Americas inability to get past slavery is the sole reason why the country will collapse. A nation at war with itself is doomed to fall, its very remincent of the Roman Empire.

... my point exactly. Though never seen that Lincoln quote. Nice find.

over 100000 irish chlldren between the ages of 10-14 were sold in virginia and new england as slaves in the 1600s.... hell a few thousand of them were sent to jamaica to be slaves for the english settlers...

> Enslaves people
> Fights for state's rights

>The south knew slavery had to end the writing was on the wall, they were drafting plans to end it.
Seems they should have resolved this before SHTF. Seems like an incredible amount of baggage to bring into a war.
> abolish it overnight would drive the south bankrupt... and it did
Yes, the North cut off their ports and export contracts. Having no money, they weren't able to resupply and fight and thus lost the war.

Karma's a fucking bitch isn't it. They tried to fight on a moral high round but forgot they were knee deep in the quicksand of their slavery past

> By abolishing slavery and forcing economic collapse in the south the north exacerbated racism.
That's why you don't engage in such shortsighted economic practices in the first place. The racism was present the minute propaganda was drafted in order to make the enslavement of a human being palatable and socially acceptable. It was at a peak long before the civil war faggot.

> As poor whites the majority now had to compete with the poor blacks.
Welcome to working for what you have white niggers. I know its a hard concept for you lazy niggers to grasp but a man should work for what he has. Boo fuckin' hooo.

> The men that stood against the north didn't do so because muh slaves,
They did so to protect their empire that was built on slavery. They did so out of self interest. They did so because the north were nigger tier in their own right just like them. Being enslavers, they knew what it was all about so they understood the degree to which they were enslaved by the north. Karma's a twisted mother fucker isnt it?

I know all of what you just mentioned and more.
Thus, I know you to be incredibly and intellectually dishonest.

Literally fucking beating the shit out of people and enslaving them like animals and talking about justice and what's fair.. GTFO with that shit.

Niggers are not human.

Go build your country, you've been nothing but a liability since you arrived in the West.

How bad do you want to make this country look?
I'm throwing you a bone here white nigger...

So, per your correction...
Both sides were immoral faggots and neither stood on any higher moral ground.
Both the confederates, the north, and the founding fathers were opportunist pieces of shit that didn't practice or truly believe in a word they wrote. They were liars, thieves, and fuck faces who didn't build this country with their own hands but did so with the hands and on the backs of others. As such, they deserve no high standing in this country or this land itself.

Is that what you want me to go w/ here?
Cave dwelling rat

FYI cunt I'm pro slavery. If niggers were slaves today atleast they'd have jobs and crime would be lower. Black freedom hasn't helped them it's made it so much worse. But don't think I only want blacks enslaved whit niggers as you put it can be put in chains too. Nobody should be born a slave but endentuerd service for fixed terms should make those who don't wanna be a slave more productive and those that couldn't give a shit a roof over their head and food on their bellies for rocking up to work.

>WE WUZ NATION BUILDERS

Go on, you are a funny monkey.

Get over it? I can accept that both sides and the founding fathers were that dumb. I can accept that neither built this country through own labor. I can accept that the foundation and laws are null and void given that the creators and founders of it never stood by and upheld them. I can accept a lot. Are you willing to accept what has been stated as a result of the crimes you so carelessly want to admit to and reflect on? Choice is yours.

Stop crying, monkey. You got a free ride to America. Without slavery, you'd still be licking cow asses.

Use your brain. I'm tired of explaining high minded understanding to low IQ white people who even in their claimed high intelligence can't seem to understand this... And feel free to believe in the idea that its because of genetic inferiority.

Choice is yours at this point as to what idiot tier beliefs you chose to embrace. You want to sit high and mighty after 100s of years of shit you should be ashamed of? So be it. No one is stopping you or intervening at this point. If you don't want to learn from the past and the shit that you did wrong, you can suffer in the present.

Don't disagree with this. Sounds like an all around good approach to better preserving the history and ensuring that's all it is viewed as (history).

In an ever changing and evolving diverse country like america, it seems a good policy to do so.

I dont get why they dont remove the Democratic party?

>as an attempt to erase a piece of american history
I wish we would have broken up the south into new states that could not form a solid voting block. I wish we would have let Sherman kill ever last man woman and child in the south. Sadly Lincoln was a coward. I cheer each death south of the mason-dixon line.

Why don't we just relocate the people who are offended by our country's history? Let the niggers go back home.

>They don't stand for what this country stood for (the north) that is now and then (should have been) the norm. They stood for, fought, and died for things that this country nor any man should have stood for.

The north had two slave owning states fight for them, and I'm very curious as to what you mean when you are talking about what the south stood for?

>replying to posts from 30 minutes ago

I agree with this man

why should i honor a bunch of losers who wanted to destroy the country i love?

Well, if that's the case, then all mexicans, Japs, featherhead Indians, and britfags need to GTFO.

>The Irish Catholics concentrated in a few medium-sized cities, where they were highly visible, especially in Charleston, Savannah and New Orleans.[21][22] They often became precinct leaders in the Democratic Party Organizations, strongly opposed abolition of slavery, and generally favored preserving the Union in 1860, when they voted for Stephen Douglas.[23]

> Unlike institutionalized chattel slavery, indentured servitude was neither hereditary nor lifelong; unlike black slaves, white indentured servants had legal rights; unlike black slaves, indentured servants weren't considered property.

> They emigrated here and were paid shit tier wages. They had rights. They had homes. They weren't someone's property.

GTFO with your historical bullshit.

>losers who wanted to destroy the country i love?
I agree lets get rid of the Lincoln memorial

There weren't too many slave owners that had more than 100 slaves. The elite held the largest stables of slaves. Smaller plantation owners, surprise, used BANKERS to FINANCE the purchase of slaves. Thus, we see another example of how an immoral financial industry exploits and perpetuates a flawed and corrupt system.

Hating the whitey cuz WE WAZ SLAVZ and SHIEET.
Majority of white americans then never owned slaves, even if they were against it they couldn't have done anything universal fucking white male suffrage was only introduced 15 or so years before the civil war. This means the people who had the right to vote and end it were the land owners who usually had slaves.

Do you see the issue here user your hating on the descendents of cunts who couldn't have stopped slavery before the civil war anyway. 15 years is not nearly enough time for the southern voters too wrangle political power from the rich elite. It took the US the union 150yrs to elect a black man to pres after abolishion. 15yrs is literally nothing. If the had say 30+ like the northern states it may have been possible.

We waz queenz!

They were practically slaves that were paid wages instead of the owners paying for their living costs. Niggers were more expensive to maintain.

In any case, there's nobody arguing that niggers are worse off now than if we had left you monkeys in Africa, where you should be.

I think he should've been strung up but the order of clemency was the rule. All the lives wasted for what? Bullshit.

How would those cucks like it if San Fransisco was destroyed

Why the fuck do they do that?

Confederate battle flag and Bonnie Blue going up tomorrow.

you think you can fool us shlomo?

we're waiting for you to give us an excuse now

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

White culture truely sucks doesn't it, wish I could have been born a KANG in Africa, life would be fucking sweet as bro.

Hey man, if you want to switch skin color with me, I'm all for it. The racist propaganda that was used to enslave blacks in america. Raid and pillage their land is alive and well. You're more than welcome to let go of it whenever you wish.

Day in and day out there are nigger tier threads created here and nigger tier faggots who still champion and harbor racist views.

> Americas inability to get past slavery is the sole reason why the country will collapse.
Indeed. The inability to work for what one has. Work an honest day's pay for an honest days wage. The inability to not behave like cowboy colonialist. The inability to develop respect beyond one's skin color. The inability to not behave like entitled faggots on the world's stage. A nation at war with itself because it's attempting to preserve an empire built on bullshit high finance and the exportation of its trickery abroad. Lots of things will result in this and other such empires failing. It is indeed reminiscent of roam.
It's not the minorities cause it.

It's empowered whites who sold their country up the river to Asia for myopic shekels destroying their middle class.
It's empowered whites who are behaving like complete niggers in government w.r.t to balancing a budget and spending money on what helps the nations.
It's empowered whites who don't seem to have developed a culture that is compatible with the world's cultures.
It's empowered whites that don't seem to have figured out how to deal with their slave history and reconcile with the people who were victims of it.
It's empowered whites dumping degenerate filth into their citizens in hopes to be more profitable from them.

It's empowered whites who, due to their shortcomings are destroying the very nation they founded.... Just like Rome.

On that, we can agree.

No idea. It's probably some genetic defect.

Ok, so once all the flags are put away, and statues down, and history books rewritten, and reparations paid, and gimmie dats given, and white movie stars replaced, and on and on and on.... Once all that is done, will niggers still be happy and stop acting like savages?

Shut up you degenerate subhuman, I hope DyRoo shot your grandmom in that nigger church

The (((people))) behind this know very well what they are doing.
Having your monuments removed is an attribute of a conquered people.
Within the next 15 years you will see George Washington statues being removed.

It was not treason. No one was hanged for treason or imprisoned for a conviction of treason. In fact, they avoided trials for treason like the plague because they didn't want the issue of the legality of secession going to the supreme Court and secession being determined legal

Niggers, GTFO

>he doesn't realize that Africans built their empires on the slave trade

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR OWN PEOPLE SOLD YOU. YOU STUPID FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

They can remove all the statues to erase the past all they want, but we have won the present and the future is ours.
We will also remember the confederacy and never forget they fought for their way of life, it was a different time but they will always be honored by most of america

Low R8 B8 M8

history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
Myth #1: There were Irish slaves in the American colonies.

Find me one solid source of Irish slavery at near an even notable scale compared to blacks.
Reminder : A slave is not a emigrate who gets paid peanuts. Slavery occurs over multiple generations.

medium.com/@Limerick1914/a-review-of-the-numbers-in-the-irish-slaves-meme-1857988fd93c
"I really hate that I have to address this part of the meme. The numbers game is a depressing one and every life is significant and of equal importance. Unfortunately the “Irish slaves” meme exaggerates and fabricates to such an egregious extent that a basic corrective is necessary."

>we have won the present

By losing the war? lmao

I'd rather sit back and watch you faggots destroy yours. Maybe at that point and with the global pressure relieved, civilized people can finally get back to (((rebuilding))) their lost and plundered civilizations.

erwin rommel was a pretty good nazi

>implying it's empowered whites
It's always somebody else's fault and not your own, isn't it.

When have Africans ever done anything? As the world economy starts to collapse, your people will be the first to suffer. The entire African continent is dependent on foreign aid. A continent of gibmedats.

By losing so hard you needed your erstwhile rivals to rebuild, then fucked it up so badly your rivals had to come back in and fix it for you again.

I'm really enjoying watching the South's slow death cries.

No then the union goes the way of Rhodesia. Just like South Africa is going now.

Trust me, you're the monkey here. I'm enjoying you and your ilk squirm as you find you have no counters or moral standing. I'm enjoying the shit tier insults and memes. It's showing me that you know you've lost.

I'm an oldfag.
Continue on. I got tons of red-pills i'd love to dispense

>they fail to realize they are essentially trying to erase the founders and leaders of not only the usa but every white country
lol, (((they))) know

>It's another "Niggers Blame Their Problems On Shit That Happened Hundreds Of Years Ago" episode

>A slave is not a emigrate who gets paid peanuts
An emigrate is not a person captured by british police for being irish, then sent over seas to work to death for british Masters.

>Slavery occurs over multiple generations.
Ireland was conquered and abused for generations.

Your sources claims is that because the Irish are never called 'slaves' that that makes them not slaves, even if they were forced to places they didn't want to be, weren't paid, and compelled to work or die.

The only difference is that there was numerically less Irish than africans and their children didn't 'inherit' being a slave. THey just got to starve to death with no jobs or money.

Read any of Matther's accounts of irish 'servants'- They don't speak the language, are beaten or accused of any minor crime, and seen as little more than property.

You don't get it being a slave is the highest form of moral cowardice. It is shameful. Not the act of owning a slave.

The founders were men of wealth, priveledge, and intillect beyond anything any dark nation has ever produced. And they risked their lives, their families lives, and sacrificed their wealth for the opportunity of Liberty.

Those statues are monuments to a philosophy that has to our eternal shame been erased so you don't have to feel bad your ancestors were cowards.

You Devils are literally burning book as how long till you start burning people to cover your shame?

Lee did not want to lead an army against his family and friends in the south, Lee loved the south, the South was Lee's home and where he grew up.

They were traitors who fucking fought to keep anyone with one drop of black blood a slave.
The economic system of the south was fucked and you should feel bad trying to defend it.
> high unemployment in white population who couldnt compete against large scale plantation.
>establishment of an almost british like aristocracy due to the hige wealth inequality.
> Fucking importing boat loads of africans and not letting them meaningfully adopt US culture and discouraging their integration thus setting the stage for modern social issues.
>south still uses slave labor this day in the form of prison labor which incentives tyranical laws to keep the prison population high.

Overall fuck the confederacy. They can suck muh dick,

>red-pill
>nigger

I can't wait until plebbit goes back online. Your people can't even support yourselves. Every neighborhood, every city, every country where you are a majority turns to shit. Your people have no history and have subsisted almost entirely off the charity of wealthier people.

>fought to keep anyone with one drop of black blood a slave.
There were plenty of free blacks
Also slavery was legal in the Union

You're right, let's tear down tbe statue of a great man so that clowns like you who've never done anything worth doing can feel morally superior

>Can't tell if mentally retarded from (((cultural Marxism))) or trolling

>civilized people can finally get back to (((rebuilding))) their lost and plundered civilizations.
>rebuild white civilizations without white people

expand on this, not even shitposting. I want to know what this means

You idiots act as if the.confederates literally invented the concept of slavery, began the global slave trade from scratch, and fought against the world to keep their backward idea in place.

Motherfuckers slavery was a worldwide global Enterprise that existed continuously since before people started writing things down in history books. The slaveowners and free whites who became.confederates were born into a system that was.in place and so well entrenched that there was no way they could change it...and that is well documented...hell.some of them tried buy purchasing land in Africa and sending their freed slaves there...but the part that couldn't be changed is that the slaves were expensive commodities...freeing the slaves meant just pissing away huge sums of money.AND losing the ability to harvest crops. There was no way around the fact that freeing the slaves would have destroyed the South. Anyone would go to war when put in the position they were in.

Oh fuck...

Isn't st Louis where the happening will be in August-September?

> FYI cunt I'm pro slavery.
Good. Finally someone whose honest.

> If niggers were slaves today atleast they'd have jobs and crime would be lower. Black freedom hasn't helped them it's made it so much worse. But don't think I only want blacks enslaved whit niggers as you put it can be put in chains too. Nobody should be born a slave but endentuerd service for fixed terms should make those who don't wanna be a slave more productive and those that couldn't give a shit a roof over their head and food on their bellies for rocking up to work.

Well damn. Sounds like we could go into business together.

I dont give a fuck the issue is dumb fucks who think muh confederacy was gud.

Shit do you see satues of hittler in germany no, fact is they lost the damn war they started over economic greed. I hate the confederacy as much as i hate commies and facist .

>discouraging their integration thus setting the stage for modern social issues

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, that's why niggers are so stupid and poor, because we won't let them have the benefits of our societies. Maybe if we just pretended they were white, they'd be as smart as us.

Because Germans are cucks that dont respect people that died for their country

(((They've))) erased history and philosophy to the point where these people are literally retarded