Hello Four Channers!!

So, as you know, T_D was closed. Yeah :( We all are sad about it.

Anyway, I'm a-Okay that four chan (see what I did there :b) decided to take us in!!

So basically since this is going to be the new T_D is it possible that we collectively organize ourselves to make a new pol? Perhaps a subchan - oh god my wits ;) - named /pol2/ ?

So people who enjoy the old pol can still use it daily, in pol2!! :b

Also, how do I create a new account in this web forum? And how do I check my karma?

Thank you so much,

Kindly, from a redditor (or should I say, a new "Four Channer") to the lovely people of this subchan!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/6c5i70/my_name_is_sheley_secrest_i_am_running_to_be_your/dhso58j/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck my cock dude

fELLOW PEDES

Hiya, fellow redditor! By the way, when does le narwhal bacon? ;)

try way less

Spez is a cuckold!! xDD

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bait

lol theres no karma here all T_D will just fall off anyways cause no reason to self masturbate

> redds are real retards
> everything is bait

Hey brother,

Ive been here for a few months, so i will fill you in.

It seems a username isnt neccesary and there are post watchers and trackers you can use.

Anyways i dont think adminstration is up for makin new sub boards. Though you could ask them on twiiter!

There is also a news-sub if you want another Pol-sub

Enjoy your time hete on four chan :-)

/r/OperationPol has been made.

GO GO GO

This is an awful shill attempt

Greetings, fellow pede!

Shill status confirmed.

THAT FLAG THO

Guys I have a few questions:

1- How do I set my flair?

2- How do I get updoots I don't see an arrow?

3- What is a Bog Pill

THICC

>Also, how do I create a new account in this web forum? And how do I check my karma?
You pushed your bait too far with this comment.

Whatever, I just see this thread as a honeypot for real T_D refugees to show themselves.

R/Seattle???

What is it?

LITERALLYSOLID

>
wtf why was it closed? oh right, a website run by radical leftists who hosted a forum for "free speech" got nervous when their leaders were starting to look bad.

serves you right for supporting that trash, every click you give them gives reddit ad revenue money

no

hi pal! so glad we have a new Kike Killing Kommando on board in our Right Wing Death Squad. Ready to go gas some kikes?

>HAIL VICTORY!

i cant tell if this is a real redditer or just a shitpost

The more you do this shit the more you're inviting actual people who don't get the joke. This always happens. You're joking around and it's all a big goof and then all of a sudden you start noticing that people that are into the joke are less and less and people that are treating it seriously are now the majority.

Stop with the reddit LARPing, niggers.

TO ALL REDDITORS: WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP BASED CENTIPEDES!

IN ORDER TO ENSURE REDDIT DOESN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR REDDIT ACCOUNT, AND INVADE /R/POLITICS

DO IT NOW! MAGA!

Sup Forums YES Redfugees welcome

See pic.

SEE PIC

FUCKING LOL WHICH ONE OF U FAGGOTS DID THIS LMFAAOO

UPVOTE THIS SHIT: reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/6c5i70/my_name_is_sheley_secrest_i_am_running_to_be_your/dhso58j/

You suck MY cock my dude ;D
Awooo!

Nice LARPing. Stop being a faggot, youre not a TDer

Does our karma carry over to 4 chains? I had 300,000 comment karma that I would really hate to loose. No brakes my fellow pedes

We're all 'Pedes here!

Hello Sup Forums, I am T_D refufee. I say hello

Seems to be working so far preto-do-caralho

But that's the point, Pol is T_D now legit

I WAS ALREADY BANNED FOR SAYING BLACK PEOPLE DONT WORK
WAT DO

That Seattle though

Gas yourself stupid poortugal faggit

Thank you fellow pede :) **NO BRAKES**!!
-

>bad b8

hey channers!! maga!!!!!!! fuck rapist clinton

underrated post xD

Posts are called threads here pede xDDD honest mistake.

We should change those names to avoid confusion for newer redditors here !!

Idiot