/r/OperationPol

reddit.com/r/OperationPol/

Let's go talk there, it's public now I'll make it private if people want so outsiders can't see

Other urls found in this thread:

delreyhotel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

Need help for moderating, if any polacks or ex t_ders are interested message me I'm the moderator of /r/OperationPol

You beat me to it fucker
Oh well let's do this

You can mod if you want, I can't be on 24/7 we need a team of 5 or 10 mods asap

I posted the holocauster. I've never done anything on reddit but it would be funny to be a mod. You know this shit will get deleted in a few hours, right?

Lets do this

BUMP

Such bullshit

Reminder: The Canadian OP is the creep in this picture. A hardcore stalker who trolls this board and Sam Hydes subreddit all day. If you post there, he will dox you.

He's going to jail soon for posting shit that's illegal in Canada. Don't get wrapped up.

POSTING BASED BLACK GUYS TO KEEP THREAD BUMPED

Keep this on the front, and raid r/seattle

Just reported this subreddit. Get fucked t_d

This Spanish flag is another one of his proxies.

Did you have a productive day today you bald lazy eyed spic?

Bump

Well shit, I thought this was my chance to be a reddit mod. I was all excited and called my Mom and everything. Now I'm sad.

You're never gonna live in the PAC NW idiot. You're too poor to leave Canada.

No traveling. No adventure. Just jail.

Yay
Let's all go back to T_D, I'll race you all! Last one in is a rotten egg

So sleepy

Kek I'm not that guy

No it won't

Based leaf

That Reddit acc is my real name so u guys can trust me, took one for the team Kek

Fuck off

I guess i'm a mod now, i don't know shit about reddit

It's easy just practice

gonna need a quick rundown on this.

Fuck off nigger

can I be a mod then? I promise to uphold the values of your sub. I really just want to see what powers mods have tbqh.

Bump for redditors to go back.

Message me on subreddit

i view into the life of a plebbit mod

everyone on Sup Forums fucks around on reddit from time to time. I make a new account every time I want to play there. When the catalog gets shitted up with garbage you need somewhere else to go for a while. mlpol is slow as shit and 8ch is too bizarre most of the time.

Guys I don't know how to lead a bunch of autists so I made lots of mods, you guys need to tell us what to do but the entering other subs you can discuss and do on your own, im new at leading autists like this

done

Is this ironic or...?

Good move deleting that raid /r/seattle post, we could have gotten banned for that post

I've never been on Reddit. All I know of them is that they link their shitty here and brag about coming here on social media while stealing memes.

Is this black man based?

What are these faggots doing now, is this another rtd autism larp?

Well, I'd imagine that publicity is the most important thing. It would be fun to see a bunch of traffic. Can it be Sup Forums on leddit? Redpills, trumpfags, banter, right wing stuff and no shills?

I don't know if he's based, but he ruined that perfectly good bodybag.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea you should probably stay on that shitty site
OP kys
sage

Who fucking cares?

>reddit
>/r/operationpol

What do we do now, I'm all out of ideas

How do I moderate? What do you not want me to do? I'm all ears.

Need to spam this across the rest of pol. Visit every thread on t_d and link to the sub.

Wait why would you name it pol? You guys are so desperate to fit into a group you can't even come up with your own

I'm almost certain /The_Faggot mods made new accounts and are trying to turn pol into their own personal army.

It's not welcome yet r/politics does it every fucking minute. Get fucked admins.

Even if they are, who fucking cares. 4pol is lost to shills, their board is fucked. Let's have some fun.

how are these photoshopped screenshots still circulating ?

Why is this thread still alive? advertising is against the rules
fuck off

Impeach Drumpf

Reminder that all these reddit threads are sliding Seth Rich.
Even this thread is sliding Seth Rich threads.
Please stop bumping slide threads, especially this one .

I stayed at this great hotel in San Jose: delreyhotel.com/ Redpill me on Central American whores!