The state of Sup Forums right now

What the fuck does that even mean you fucking european nigger

t. Jamal

needs more nigger and gay though

Is this a spicy new meme?

"shareblue t_d image.png"

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Get raped by a shitskin Hans.

Change the big black to 'German Immigrants', blue-shirt Pepe to 'Merkel', and red-shirt Pepe to 'White Germans', and you've got something there.

Autism level 0.
Check out this one, it's off the charts.

>Look at me, we're Sup Forums now

Shadilay my dudes, praise Kek!

BASED NIGGER

PRAISE KIKE

It's actually true. If this shithole got worse after gamergate and the mass exodus, its even shittier now.

a healthy helping of reddit refugees

no walls in place at all

diversity is Sup Forums's strength

we are a more multicultural board now

Top Kek!

this

sugoi

SAGE

That's not allowed, dude.

There's no such thing as the perfect meme.... oh fuck!

wtf

memes

it's funny because it's true

back to /r/The_Donald you Go

This is our new home now.

well keep lurking nufag

Ok

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasise about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.