France wins the Napoleanic Wars

What if France actually won the Napoleanic war.

Suppose they won Trafalgar and Waterloo and went on to conquer all of Europe.

Besides the obvious rewriting of history what are some predictions as to what might have followed.

I for one think that the French would then have succeeded in conquering Mexico and would have moved on to the United States, thus controlling a bit more than 2 continents.
As for conflicts with Asia, i don't know.

>If

Why is it always "if" and alternate scenarios from reality with you Americans. What happened is done, you can't reverse it, stop dwelling in the past. Very childish.

This narrow minded thinking is why your country is on the verge of cultural suicide

Was just about to post this.

Sweden, fuck off.

in all of the alternate realities france would never beat us lol

What If... your post never happened? Would the thread still have gone to shit? Would the Canadians not swarm it for 20+ posts after mine?

Cringe, new worlders with no history has to cling to others. You're probably only doing it because you know your country is fucked in every way possible.

What if Achmed wasn't fucking your wife right now?

Britain probably wouldn't have gained a foothold in India and they wouldn't have the financial backing they had to influence the world.

america might have no history,but your country has no future sven

I can't believe they voted for fucking macron

There wouldn't have been a first or second world war

Europe wouldn't be getting flooded with shitskins

(((globalists))) wouldn't be genociding whites

South Africa would still be a white colonial power like Australia and Canada

Russia and China wouldn't have become communist

There would still be genuine monarchies in europe

The entire planet would still unquestionably be under white rulership and control and it would be all the better for it

That's an awful lot of bullshit considering your country is the rape capital of the world.

>won at Waterloo
Even if that happened, a half million Allied troops were ready to cross the Rhine. By Waterloo, the French had lost all their gains picked up in the Revolutionary and French wars, and the entire reason for the 7th Coalition war was that the Congress of Vienna wasn't going to allow Napoleon to stay in power even if he pinky swore not to start more wars.
Napoleon fucked up with the Treaty of Tilsit and by invading Russia. If he wanted to keep the gains of the 4th and 5th Coalition wars, he would have dismembered Prussia and dethroned the Prussian royal family and the Habsburgs in Austria, and married off a Bonaparte sister to the Spanish Bourbons

Wow it's almost as if you were stupid enough to believe a propaganda lie.

At least Americans have retained parts of their creative thinking that are rooted out with civilized society, and have kept parts of their glorious culture that you swedcucks are so quick to abandon and even turn against

Sike nigga

I said besides the obvious rewriting of history can you fucking read.

Quebecois

god i fucking hate you plastic french twats

Their influence may have been greater but the frogs are their own worst enemies. There's so much moral and character decay that they needed a Corsican to lead them.... WTF.

>Implying we can't change the past

>invading the United States even though it's founded on the same revolutionary thinking of the Enlightenment as the new France

Kek, they're not that daft and it probably wouldn't have worked out so well even if they tried. Remember that the only way to communicate between armies was a fat guy on a horse, and that this very problem is one of the major reasons for Britain's defeat in America.

That's rich coming from an Arab.

France is the reason Rothschild's got their wealth, and even today they elect a Rothschild agent for their president.

You mean statistics. Statistics are propaganda now? Are you that cucked?

I think we could have better bagguets

To have the franco-spanish fleet win at trafalgar you would have to go back further to be capable of winning. Really trafalgar was just the icing on the cake for the Royal Navy's absolute dominance.

that's pretty stupid reasoning buddy

nobody in france manipulated anything to give money to the rotschilds, that was entirely the guy's own doing plus the stupidity of the british market and investors

lmaoing at your life

Yeah....And I can't believe they elected MACRON

>With control of Europe they would have had little problem controlling Mexico. (Failed attempt to imperialize Mexico in the early 1860s).
>Shipping troops en mass from Europe to the U.S along with Mexican troops

I don't think it would have been out of the realm of possibility for that much power to be thwarted.
Keep in mind assuming Mexico was a success they would have direct access via land along with sea power. Brits only had seapower.

TPBP

Kek

Dominance in numbers and quality of sailors, but the French navy did force the Royal Navy to juggle deployments and they really had to search for good sailors to replace ones lost. Bonaparte knew French fleets couldn't stand against the Royal navy in battle, so he mainly sent them out to commerce raiding and relieving colonies. But even this was enough to stretch RN resources pretty thin.

The French are notorious for race mixing, just like Spaniards and the Dutch. A French-dominated world would have been a fucking disaster. Whites would have died out in the 80s if France ruled. An Anglo world is a good world

>goose stepping giraffes
best timeline

>There would still be genuine monarchies in europe

Napoleon rose to power from the revolutionary wars, moron. He was a Republican.

Yeah they did that especially after trafalgar. I was addressing OP's remark of the french winning trafalgar, which was basically impossible because, as you stated, the quality of the RN even with shortages and being outnumbered was vastly superior to the franco-spanish fleet

No, he was a neomonarch

>He was a Republican
until he had the opportunity to make himself hereditary Emperor and put all his family as royalty in other countries. If he was a Republican he would have undone the Habsburgs and the Hohenzollerns, not just the Spanish Bourbons (as a matter of political convenience)

Aboukir bay was pretty goddamn embarrassing too, Napoleon even had to tell Admiral Brueys to not anchor, but Brueys was like, nah, I'm good, L'Orient has 118 guns n stuff

Let's see.
>Napoleon emancipated the Jews
>France spread classical liberalism all over the globe
>Created the basis for the neo-liberal world order
Fk liberals, classical or not.

Everything after the revolution was embarressing. Pretty much the french navy cucked themselves after the revolution and got rid of all the people who knew what they were doing. Before that they were a close #2 compared to the RN but afterwards they were fucked 7 ways to Sundays

Takes a long time to build those ships, I read that even rope was in short supply for French ships.
man, this thread is rad, I just took a Napoleonic Wars class as an elective and it was the most fun I've had in college in a long time.

From what i've read they were in short of supply everything because of the blockade. The class sounds exciting fun though. Are you going to major in history?

nah, I'm a senior at this point, I have almost every class in my major needed to graduate, so I took an elective. Turns out my school is in the top 5 for history in the US, according to the Dr. running the class. I'll be taking his Napoleonic Era class next semester.
>tfw we ran out of time and only got up to the 5th Coalition War
>no Russian invasion
>no 6th Coalition war with the huge Kasselschlacht that formed Prussian military strategy from 1813-1945
>No Waterloo
I mean, I can still read about it in the text books and follow with the maps, but the class was so much fun. especially because I've only ever read about the wars of the 20th century. Missing out on the 6th Coalition war was especially shitty because that's Dr. Leggiere's field of study.