>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/crime/co-man-accused-of-removing-a-victims-testicles/441315045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Hello. Welcome to our kosher friends from r_ddit.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will use his first visit to the Middle East to call for unity in the fight against radicalism in the Muslim world, casting the challenge as a “battle between good and evil” and urging Arab leaders to “drive out the terrorists from your places of worship,” according to a draft of the speech obtained by The Associated Press.

>Abandoning some of the harsh anti-Muslim rhetoric of his presidential campaign, the draft of the speech, slated to be delivered in Saudi Arabia on Sunday, envisions new partnerships with America’s traditional allies in the Middle East. It notably refrains from mentioning democracy and human rights — topics Arab leaders often view as U.S. moralizing — in favor of the more limited goals of peace and stability.

>“We are not here to lecture — to tell other peoples how to live, what to do or who to be. We are here instead to offer partnership in building a better future for us all,” the document said.

>The draft of the speech includes no mention of “radical Islamic terrorism” — a phrase that candidate Trump regularly criticized opponent Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama for shying away from. His speech calls terrorism a widespread problem plaguing everyone who loves peace.

WHY WONT HE SAY THE WORDS "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM"

NO REFUGEES

awoo

No I get it but there are other ways to cause pain than rape. They can use their classic bronze bull or just rip the skin off.

>white
>cute mascot
>decent food
Reminder that Wendy's™ are /ourguys/

Trump didn't win

In fact

The left wing bolshevik communist extremists who want to kill everyone who isn't like them won.

What do you rather control?

The white house?

Or the streets of Portland ME, Concord NH, Boston, Providence, Lowell, Hartford, NYC, Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Newark, Jersey City, Atlantic City, Wilmington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Fairfax, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlotte, Asheville, Atlanta, Savannah, Tallahassee, Miami, Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Jackson, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Brownsville, El Paso, San Antonio, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver, Boulder, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Reno, LA, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Diego, San Jose, Portland, Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Madison, Milwaukee, Eau Claire, Des Moines, St. Louis, Chicago, Gary, Indianapolis, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo?

I think the answer is easy.

THERE WILL BE NO MEDIA CRITICISM OF THIS

>tfw I've been calling out the awooniggers on their autism since they first started spamming it
>tfw reddit newfags come here and see the bot / spammers and think it's a hip Sup Forums meme
>tfw /ptg/ is now full of reddit newfags who unironically post memeballs and awoo shitposting and call eachother pedes
>tfw Sup Forums has gone from a once decent place to a shitting grounds for 14-year-old retards from reddit who heard about le epic kekistani pepe he will not divide us lauren souther democrats are the real racists 4D chess trump le centipede movement MAGA and I want to kill myself

This whole affair has perfectly described why assimilation is important. All the reddit migrants came here and brought their shitty autistic meme spamming culture without understanding ours.

They literally took a forced meme from a scriptfag and an autistic peruvian and turned it into the most cancerous thing to ever come out of Sup Forums.

awoo, my fellow pedes. Can't wait to wave the kekistani flag at the next battle for berkeley. We gotta smash the cucks with our fellow pedes. Blacks are welcome, but only if they're fucking BASED!

THERE WAS SOMETHING IN YOUR ASS THAT NIGHT
IT FELT SO TIGHT
FERNANDO

Steak and peas
Steak has to be be blue rare to rare

Reminder that shills should eat some lead asprin

Awooo!

ANONS, IF YOU SEE ANY UNIRONIC REDDITORS, TELL THEM TO RAID /R/POLITCS; THAT GIVES UP MORE TIME TO DEAL WITH THEM AND FUCKS OVER REDDIT

Ahahahaha. Did one of us make this?

Why would they limit themselves?

You've returned! I missed you!

the_donald deserves genocide

Who else here ironically shitposting as a T_D refugee?

>half the thread is just awoo faggots & redditos & bots
theres literally nothing here of value except me

Comey is a fucking weasel.

CNN WE HAVE REAL SOURCES
all of these employees that got fired with cause
have bad things to say about the man that fired
them

>Jews hate Russi-

Sing it with me, /ptg/

IT ALL~

RETURNS~

TO NOTHING~

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN~

TUMBLING DOWN~

TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWWWN~

Wha...WHAT? You get to eat steak Drump...STEAK.....

rrrrr......RRRRRAAAAAAAAA DRUMMMMPPPFFFFFFFFFF

Based. He wont even eat sandnigger food in sandnigger land. They get to watch the president insult their customs and wont do shit about it. Epic.

WHAT A THRILL

no bueno bro

NTNN MAY 19, 2017
THE DAY THE REAL NEWS DIED
MORNING
>Anthony Weiner pleads guilty in teenage sexting case
>HE WARNED US -- @realDonaldTrump from Aug 2013: "Danger-Weiner is a free man at 12:01AM. He will be back sexting with a vengeance. All women remain on alert."
>Whoopi says Pres. Obama was treated more unfairly than Pres Trump
>Deputy AG Rosenstein stands by his fire-Comey recommendation memo
>Saudi Arabia prepares for The Donald
>reportedly prepares steak with ketchup
AFTERNOON
>Fox fires Bob Beckel for supposed racist remarks
>President leaves for his Middle East trip
>Melania looks stunning (is this news?)
>"""""bombshell""""" reports from NYT and WAPO
>NYT citing an "official" who read them a "summary document" of Trump/Russia meeting claims Trump called Comey a "nutjob" and said firing Comey "relieved pressure" on him. (NYT implies this is "Russia investigation" pressure but this isn't clear from the supposed statements)
>WAPO citing "people familiar" with the MUH RUSSIA investigation claims investigation is "probing" a current White House official
>"""reporters""" """confirm""" this official is Jared Kushner
>REMINDER: Jared talked to the Russian ambassador too (which means nothing, btw)
>Huma files for divorce from Weiner
EVENING
>Jeb!: "When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president… Unfortunately, so far chaos organizes the presidency right now"
>Comey agrees to testify before Senate committee
>VERY FAKE NEWS CNN: sources: WH lawyers research impeachment
>sources inside WH and those who know chief counsel of WH say fake news
>Daily Beast: "senior administration official": "Every day he looks more and more like a complete moron", say Trump could get himself impeached
>Anderson "pooper" to Jeff Lord: "If [Trump] took a dump on his desk you would defend it."

Holy shit the absolute state of shills. Please son, take some time off. Clean out your fat rolls or whatever it is you do.

redditniggers please go home

>inb4 i'm a shill and everyone who doesn't like your autistic off-topic nigger-tier spam is a shill, and the people who have been calling you out on your autism every thread for the past year are all shills

reminder T_D is really raiding Sup Forums

>theres literally nothing here of value except me
You post on Sup Forums, any value you have is lost

did they make airplane or choo choo noises for him though?

aviator? been a while since i've seen it

>126254511
heh.

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure stickman and based doggos destroyed their frail forms with little more than a half hearted effort.

It's a "source" commenting on a story that was inspired by a "source" that saw a memo. SO may sources with no confirmation

>Trump is not in America right now
>Comey going ahead with his sabotage of the White House
>CNN posted that one story about Drumpf being BTFO
>The_Donald is down and Reddit is everywhere
>I ran out of ice cream

Huuu huuuu huuuuuuuu.....

Awh welcome back!

Stop you're. Among fun of my 30 year old brother

IN DARKNESS AND SILENCE

I don't know man flaying a kid and forcing them on the bronze bull sounds like they'd earn more points from Satan than just raping the kid.

you and literally everyone else

*chorus awooing*

>Sen Grassley tweets: "I wld not be surprised if the new Special Counsel Mueller stops Comey fr testifying b4 the Senate Intelligence Comm even tho Comey is wiling"
>Trump reportedly to nominate Calista Gingrich to Vatican Ambassador
>Newt RTs story

95%+ of the commisars in the post-revolution USSR were Jewish.

All those streets can be napalmed though.

Sources say that Comey thought he once said to another source that he maybe saw a bird that one time, but wasn't quite sure. Comey is currently unable to comment on that at this time.

>I can't comment on that

these shills are fucking awful tonight what gives? is the reddit influx pissing them off too?

Thank you

9news.com/news/crime/co-man-accused-of-removing-a-victims-testicles/441315045

THERE WILL BE REFUGEES

I don't even get your point anymore.

Off the top of my head, these are the niggers I am fond of:

David A. Clarke Jr.
Clarence Thomas.
Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson Sr.
Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal. (Shaq)

Are there any other based niggers?

AWOO~

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

It does all these things, for the inferior genetic race, and the opposite to the superior one.

Bingo

bum bum bum
another one bites the dust

Sup Forums just getting more popular

Just accept that you made a mistake, user.

Its okay, you got played by the conman. It happens.

Look at it this way, the sooner he resigns, the sooner you can have a true constitutional conservative in office.

Suck my thick veiny wolfgirl cock you mongoloid cuck.

redditniggers fuck off

awoo is cancer. Seriously. How autistic do you have to be to spam the same off-topic shitpost catchphrase EVERY god damn thread. What is the point?

I'm honestly convinced that awooniggers are paid shills to convince sane people like me to leave this place. You retards have turned Trump General into the most autistic thing to ever come out of Sup Forums. Congratulations.

All of those places are surrounded by white men with guns who voted for Trump.

The salient feature of the 20th century was the collective suicide of the White race. In 1900 we ruled the world. We ruled politically, militarily, culturally, economically, scientifically, and in every other way. No other race even came close. We ruled India and Africa directly, and China was for all practical purposes an economic colony of Europe and America. The Chinese Emperor remained on his throne only so long as he let White men have their way in China. Japan was the only non-White nation of any significance that even had pretensions of autonomy.

We had superior weapons, superior armed forces, superior communications, superior transportation, superior agriculture and industry, superior standards of health, superior organization, superiority in every facet of science and technology. We had the best universities — really, the only universities worthy of the name — the best engineers. We built things that other races couldn't even imagine. We explored, we conquered, we ruled.

More important than anything else was our moral superiority — and please don't misunderstand my use of that term. I don't mean that we were meek and inoffensive and turned the other cheek. I mean that we were proud and self-confident. We knew who we were, and we knew that we were far, far better than anyone else, and we weren't at all embarrassed by the fact that we were better. We recognized racial differences in the same way we recognized that the sun rises in the east, and we felt not the slightest need to apologize to anyone for that. Egalitarianism was a moral and mental disease that afflicted only a few of our people, despite the murderous outburst of egalitarian insanity that was the French Revolution a century earlier. Any sort of racial mixing was abhorrent to us. We looked on miscegenation with the same disgust and disapproval as on bestiality or necrophilia. We didn't tolerate it. And we didn't accept or trust Jews. That was our situation a century ago.

I don't either. I'm tired and need sleep.

why's her butt on her front?

>reminder T_D is really raiding Sup Forums
It is more like a refugee crisis. We cannot close our borders, and the best we can hope is that they are a philosophy of peace.

If they won't assimilate, than we will be forced to gore-photo all threads 24/7.

Ted?

>Fox fires Bob Beckel for supposed racist remarks
Finally
Fuck that guy

And where did they go after the USSR fell? Disappear? They're still robbing the country blind.

I've never been to reddit and I awoo~post

>draft of speech
Get ready for Trump to go off script.

No, you understand, we confirmed it with our sources. Nobody actually saw it or verified it but we confirmed it. So sick of seeing that shit..I think NBC claimed to "confirm" the comey memo. How the fuck could you even do that unless you have videotape of the meeting

Pic related LARP? Yea or nay?

Fuck off. We're full.

Awoo has been here longer than you.

>it's a puerto rico keeps falling for it episode

>reddit spacing
kek

Where is sleepy poster? I'm going to bed so I can watch Trump early.

Is it really suicide if (((someone))) is whispering in your ear and convincing you to do it?

enjoy your two scoops of juan

Is it Thursday yet? I want to start my job.

i think the worst case scenario is far worse than californians and floridians dying

Damn, that's just like the Two Scoops story

all posts are larps

Ooma a cute

How did Trump rate the halal steak.
Also why the fuck a ketchup instead of a bbq sauce.

3/10