If you're from reddit, shut up and don't post a god damn thing

If you're from reddit, shut up and don't post a god damn thing.

Not fucking one. You're the refugees here and your job is to take off your virtue-signaling burkas and accept the redpill quietly like an islamic man forced to eat bacon at gunpoint.

Whose website is this? The majorities website. Get cucked ;-)

Niggers

I like all the t_d style memes but I don't like how there are no scores and how I have to keep putting my name in

I could get used to it but really needs some tweaks

I never went on there, but a friend sent me a screenshot that they are private now.

wtf happened exactly?

Then fuckoff to kikebook faggot.

Hang yourself.

>I never went on there, but a friend sent me a screenshot
>but a friend
>a friend

Sure """"A Friend""'" basically what happened is that reddit is played by man multi-billion dollar (((Companies))) that do not want a website that they pour million on in ads to push a view point against theirs. Thus Reddit had to make the economic choice of Shutting down a slightly Right-wing sub-reddit.

It's their company they can do what they want.

This is a colonization. Join of leave

Stormfront is waiting for you

Triggered

death to redditors

Kiikes will be gassed. And you're next

Time to red pill some plebbiters.

Bunkeruni

Glory to Assad

Not if we reverse colonize you plebs first.

:^)

Hitler wanted to kill people with dissabillities before normal guys like me, kiddo. Youre lucky he lost

You sure are, after the inbreeding your mother did with all of her 12 male cousins.

This - Newfags don't post jack shit for two years - just lurk.

Also; fuck off with moderate shit - if your opinions aren't 'far right extremist' they'd at least better be traditionalist asf.

>majorities
frogdammit

to bad we cant gas you twice, cause your not just a kike, your retarded too.

yeah and you aint no majority nigger.
Fuck off. We're full

i hope a nigger rapes your daughter.
no i hope two niggers rape your daughter.

This is the website that isn't for normalfags, you normalfag

I hate you.

you newfags need to learn your place. don't ask questions, don't try to argue, just take your fucking redpill like a good goy. we're not actually racist or sexist around here it's just for fun. there's a bunch of stormfags around here just ignore them and move on with your life and spread the good word 'Pedes!!!

Why is this even a problem? I came from youtube and unless I can add to the discussion I rarely comment. I'm not shitposting so why so much hate? (Besides this being a hate box obviously)