Christian Extremists Slaughter Muslims

>Media Silent As Christian Extremists Slaughter Muslims In Central Africa

>Hundreds of civilians are seeking refuge inside a mosque in the Central African Republic (CAR)’s border town of Bangassou, Reuters reports. What may be surprising to the American public is that these civilians are trying to escape ongoing attacks committed by Christian militias that killed at least 30 civilians over the weekend, according to U.N. officials and aid workers.

>According to Reuters, the weekend attacks in Bangassou, located on the Congolese border, have involved hundreds of fighters with heavy weaponry. The fighting is aimed at the Muslim populations and signals that the conflict currently besieging the country is worsening.While these developments may be unheard of in the eyes and ears of much of the American public, the truth is that this conflict has been raging for some time now. According to the Guardian, thousands of Muslims have been killed or displaced in the conflict. For example, the city of Bangui previously had approximately 130,000 Muslim residents; the number of Muslims is now likely less than 1,000.

This is why Christianity is NOT a religion of peace! First it was the Crusades, who killed innoncent people, then it was christians who oppressed the world with colonization, and now this Muslims being persecuted who havent done anything!

When will Christians be stopped!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/media-silent-christian-extremists-slaughter-muslims-central-africa?page=1

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/nsfwcosplay/hg3H9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America is a Christian nation

Just Africa being Africa

Post the set please. That woman is fucking sexy.

WOO IM RACE MIXING BOYS

the crusades mainly liberated christian lands such as anatolia, edessa, antioch, and lebanon. im an armenian and i greatly appreciate them liberating cilicia and edessa from seljuk savage tribesmen who turned anatolia into a 3rd world hell.

I know all about those groups, the conflict is 100% tribal. Both sides are too retarded to comprehend either religion.

Huh...

>hur dur it's the same thing
People have been perverting religions for their own use for centuries, the difference is one calls for it openly and has done so repeatedly through history and the other hasn't
>protip the violent one is Islam

>violence in Africa
this is "white hispanic" tier

Stay away from the Asians

>sand niggers being killed
>news

1) It's Africa. Niggers over there always kill each other for the strangest of reasons.

2) Islam is so bad that even Buddhists want to kill Muslims.

sauce for pic related?

nonsummerjack

>turned on by asians

>Christian Extremists

protestants aren't Christians

>Central Africa
Niggers aren't people.

Lets just
>nuke them all

Enjoy, creeps: imgur.com/r/nsfwcosplay/hg3H9

Leftists always bring up the Crusades as if they happened in a vacuum, always ignoring the Saracen conquests.

Good.

Also you don't have a historical understanding of the Crusades at all. Pushing an agenda, friend?

Religion of peace

"civilians are trying to escape ongoing attacks" = routed islamic state militants
>(((UN officials))) and (((aid workers)))

This is how men solve a country's Muslim problem. They hunt them down and kill them.

This is what real "based niggers" look like, shills. The Christians of the CAR put most white men to shame.

>First the crusade!
a thousand years ago
>and now this!
more peaceful than any other organized religion. And I'm not even religious.

How often has the media reported on the constant attacks in Baghdad?

I want to have brown children with her.

Unless you are a nigger that wouldn't be brown,

She is just a Tanned Asian

>Central Africa
Wow, black people killing their mudslimes. Who cares.

I want to have brown children with her.

FUCK YEAH! THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT!

Can I get a quick rundown on this pic?

I hope Lula goes full Gommunist on you Hues, the Favela apes will turn your country into a wasteland

Nonsummerjack

I'm pretty sure Africans aren't smart enough to be Christians.

it's about fuggin time

lol posts like this get funnier every time

>CrusAIDS

...for instance, my dog can't be Christian. She simply cannot understand what Jesus preached. She's a great dog though. Better than an African for sure.

>Muslims run rampant for years
>liberal democracies won't help
>Christians fight back
>OH MY GOD HOW COULD THEY BE SO SAVAGE
Really activated my almond joy

I really don't care about what shitskin religions do to each other. Id be perfectly fine with rounding up every Abramic religion follower and gassing them all.

This is Africa. They will use any excuse to slaughter each other. Islam, Christianity, Communism, ethnic grudges, food, someone called someone a bad word, etc

"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

Literally never claimed to want peace, what now fag?

>Central Africa
There's really nothing more to say

d-don't leave us, we can ch-change
also, global redpiller by 2030

Christians killing muslims isn't extreme. It's survival.

>but let's forget all of northern africa, kenya, syria, boko haram, etc

let's not pretend leftists or fedora lords know or care what's happening or has happened in Africa or the Middle East

>checks link
>african niggers

You need to have a soul to be a Christian

Peace is bullshit anyway.

Niggers and terrists being killed. What's the problem?

>Central Africa
>muslims are minority
>Christians are the majority
>democratic goverment
>muslims do a coup d'etat to impose sharia
>muslims start to genocide christians
>muslim goverment failed and are forced to hand the goverment back
>muslims claim that they suffered a coup and start terrorist acts for no reason
>christians kill the terrorists soldiers that killed civilians

>MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA

Eat shit and die

>Dead muslims
>Dead niggers

peace isnt the same as surrendering or disarming though.

Why does this piece of breedstock not white?

M-muh...b-based...b-black men?

DEUS VULT KILL ALL SINNERS

Maybe the Christians got tired of having their children stolen and their hands cut off and decided to fight back.

Asian women > all other women. Don't you realize their the master female race?

Then why anime girls are always white?

I see nothing wrong here. You reap what you sow.
It even says it in the surahs.

has ZH gone way downhill over the last year or two?

they keep running stories by people claiming that a coup is happening next week or whatever and then they just keep posting predictions without any apology

The next crusade will be fought for Africa. Get all the nigger hate out of your system now because Africa is rapidly Christianizing and soon they'll be your brothers in Christ, and far more zealous at that than any white.

They are more likely hapas. Compared to DC comics, the anime characters still have pan-faces

Not even a drop in the pond of blood the Muslim animals spilled in the Middle East towards Christians.
> Media silent as largest religious persecution of our generation taking place in ME, with 95% of all Mid eastern Christians emigrated to the west

Luckily they wont be catholic because niggers have no fathers

HOLY SHIT!

Whites: 1
Asains: 0

Chex Mix.

Payback

Hapa are little manlets hahaha.

I cant believe nobody has asked for source yet, gimme, gimme.

these are africans

race > religion

>30 kills over a weekend
Kek, Muslims kill more Muslims than that every hour dumbass

Wow, better watch out for that one group of Christians that slaughters muslims, never mind the dozens of muslims groups/governments that purge all their non-muslims! Noooooo... this one Christian group is what we gotta watch out for!!!

>Christian Extremists Slaughter Muslims

good

>crusades killed innocent people
Lmfao no
>implying these sand niggers in this story were just innocent angels and didn't deserve to die

nonsummerjack
Possibly half white Japanese
this is why Whites and Asians are the superior race.

Hot set, but the fact she doesn't get naked makes it a waste of time.

Pretty sure most of them will be catholic if you look at the statistics.

DEUS FUCKING VULT

The crusades started as a defensive response to 400 years of Muslim conquest across the middle east, north Africa and was spreading into Italy, Spain as well as southern France.

Before Mohammed begun his warpath to spread his ideology the Middle East and North Africa we're both largely Christian before the seventh century!

The crusades provoked and a defensive response in fact by the time they started 2/3 of Christiandom had been destroyed. If it wasn't for them and it's likely that most of Europe would be like the Middle East right now still barbarically executing people according to religious law!

> Muslims didn't do anything

Their entire religion is predicated upon, as in it was literally built by war, conquest, genocide, slavery and forced conversion!

Every year just the top four or five most active Islamic terrorist organizations account for 74% of terrorist related deaths according to the global terrorism index of 2015 and 2016. For 1400 years of the religions existence only 12 decades have had no recorded deaths attributed to jihadists. 91% of its existence is violence.

Today the vast majority of Muslims still support the mandation of sharia law, hundreds of millions of them support the barbaric practises known as the hududs! (Stoning, killing apostates, cutting off the hands of thieves etc.)

Fuck you. Dogs are Christian.

Nigga why that dog green

Wow sweetie, racist much?

The biggest Christian terrorist organizations are the lords resistance army mainly out of Uganda and The national libertarian front of Tripura out of India.

Both of these organizations started in the 80s, and Ator prime were maybe a few thousand strong, now are barlyi a few hundred. Since their inception the two of them together have probably killed a maximum of 10,000 people.

In 2014 Isis killed almost 30,000 people with terrorist attacks and battlefield related deaths. Organizations like Isis and Al Qaeda are tens of thousands to even hundreds of thousands strong. They are capable of strategic worldwide operations, and are actually militarized! They have multi million dollar incomes, Isis at one point over 1 billion through multiple different nefarious methods. There are over 30 Islamic terrorist organizations, if you calculated the deaths attributed to all of them it's likely they would account for almost all terrorist related deaths. which the global terrorism index does not look at all Islamic terrorist organizations only does the top four or five probably to hide the severity of the situation.

>black on black crime
>media silent
Really activates my almonds.

Nice.

Yes they're starting to fire back. Is this "news" article even stated the Muslims ousted their president.

We must also keep in mind that throughout the Middle East and Africa as well as India Christians have been under constant attack by the Muslims it gets no attention either! And it is a much larger of Christians being killed by Muslims than the opposite

>niggers

>dead muslims
good riddance

Nonsummerjack anubis

>Nigger muslims getting BTFO

Every death only improves humanity,

Yes! Score one for the FUCKING good guys!

>30
>Slaughter

Niggers haven't been to Chicago or Detroit.

Also, fuck islam. I hope they died screaming.

In all reality though neither of the "Muslims" or the "Christians" in this central Africa "crisis" could actually read the Koran or the Bible, that's just a very ugly reality!

The average IQ in these countries is comparable to a trained gorilla. So logically speaking this is just standard central African affairs, blacks killing blacks or Africans killing Africans religion has little to nothing to do with it.

Exactly. No way I'm waiting until June 21.

6 gorillian upboats

>This is why Christianity is NOT a religion of peace!
It is.
But......there is only so much people,even Christians are going to take.
The Crusades were a defensive action against Muslims.
Where do I enlist?