What does Sup Forums think of Swedish bodybuilding nationalist, the 'golden one'?

What does Sup Forums think of Swedish bodybuilding nationalist, the 'golden one'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJx78gAuGGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For
Pan-Europeanism (no different from Kalergi plan)
Christcuck
Seems a bit gay

No thanks.

he looks like he takes it in the butt on a daily basis

Makes me want to take steroids. Also Sweden would be better off if everyone had his mindset. OK in my book

Extremely ugly and autistic

No more brother wars.

He got a nice beard

>Irish
Really makes me think

dudes a fucking faggot, tired of ppl spamming him here

Funny guy whose jokes/humor seem to not go over well due to his accent

The Golden One is conspicuously pro-sodomite for someone that claims he is heterosexual and not on gear.
It could be that the whole deal is he loves faggots fawning over him but it could also be he did/does gay for pay.
Being pro-sodomite is the same as being pro-Jew, really. They are both degenerate classes of people that operate similarly and do not want what is best for white people.

too bad you can't grow a beard to cover your nose

never skip face day.

Also
>Christcucks

He has hammer of Odin round his neck,man.

did he get his name from ayn rand's novella "anthem"?

What's the significance of that?

He just repeats shit he's read on Sup Forums and bodybuilding forums; he has no original thoughts of his own.

He's also a vegetarian and likely a closet faggot, as most bodybuilders are. It is unnatural to spend that much time shaving and tanning your body for the approval of other men.

gay

The most ardent supporters of the "whites united" meme are usually the ones from weak countries, likes yours.

Greetings from Australia, Marcus.

looks like a depigmented nigger

sweeds are so cucked and pathetic and low test and low self est they worship a blond dyke with a beard and a semi manly voice called "the golden one". HOW FUCKING GAY IS THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Ronald McFat

Bet he takes a lot of muslim dick. His hair is pretty like a pony

>Fattest country on earth
>Calling anyone else low test

>hammer of Odin

Thor's hammer?

Literal homosexual who attends gay pride parades.

nationalistic.

>Fattest country on earth
that would be UK you filthy sand nigger, get off my internet you're corrupting our bandwith with you faggotry. Go lick my president Trump's ballsack for some more weapons that you lose to literal cave monkeys in yemen

Reminds me of brad pit..
No matter how hard he try's he will never look this good

my bad your flag looks like saudi arabia, but you're still a filthy sand nigger

Sup Forums is for white people, monkey. Go play in a favela or something.

jesus christ, that video :DDDDDDDDD

Yeah whatever it's called.

>pays respect to a god he knows does not exist

Very sad

Fat dykes that could never fight. Too big to move at normal speed. I'd whoop all their asses at the same time. SWEED KEKHOLDS BTFO

If you're this desperate for an idol to look up to, go with this guy or Magnus Samuelsson instead.

>seems a bit of a dick
>who cares though he's a nationalist with kebab crushing muscles for when it all goes to shit

Looks like that suicidal Full metal jacket faggot that would shoot up his own people. I don't need an idol like you sweed cucks. I hate you faggots almost as much as slavshit homo Russians and commies.

he's weird
his retarded constant flexing of his pectorals on camera is just gay
gay as fuck
i'm not able to take him seriously

t. guy with no sense of humor

>Pan-Europeanism (no different from Kalergi plan)

Kalergi plan is white genocide. The Golden one is clearly a white nationalist trying to save Sweden and Europa.

Methinks thou art a cuck.

He looks less ugly with a beard tbqh.

On his off time he and his bros enjoy watching Muslims rape their Swedish women and shit on their ideals, culture and nation.

This is the only nationalist you need to support, Irishman. Remember that Sup Forums is an NP board

so he is a comedian?
wew, i guess i can't spot when someone is trying to be humorous after all
i guess i might be autistic after all

nah, he's just weird

What's up with all these girls with short hair?

>most ardent supporters of "whites united" meme are usually the ones from weak countries
>Sup Forums is a whites united board
>90% of Sup Forums is from US
>strongest military in history

yeah no, back to your mudhut you monkey.

HEIL

Is he actually Irish or something? His head doesn't look typically Swedish

body builders are faggots

And the most ardent supporters of dividing and conquering whites comes from shit skin countries, like yours.

Whites united is America. Irish, German, French, British, Scandinavian, Italian, even some Slavic. Shit works out just fine.

The propaganda sure got to your head, yes strength is bad! Weakness is good for you!

He's pretty great desu.

Swedes should make him their autistic, surprise-flexing monarch. Thots will submit.

For one, you're nearly double our obesity rate.

Secondly
>Brazil
>saudi arabia
Hahahaha typical dicklet americuck

Are you a shitskin or leftist swedecuck?

kek the somali girl at the end topped it all off

Fucking kill those people
youtube.com/watch?v=zJx78gAuGGY

Is that so supposed to be an insult?

>Seems a bit gay

Nothing wrong with being manly you fucking fag

He lived in Ireland, had some Southern European girlfriend, I don't know what he is but he just seems kind of out of place. His brother looks a bit Baltic so maybe he's Slavic.

I heard a story that he got dumped because he kept calling his girlfriend "my fair little lady" or something. I swear a lot of the stories we hear about these youtubers are myths.

He's irish, not swedish.

>Hammer of Odin
You're not even being ironic, you actually believe that Mjollnir is the hammer of ODIN?

I don't even know what to say to that, Ireland..

During most of history, irish were not considered white.
Pic related
Americans just support the white meme because they lost their ethnicity after being exposed to the jew schemes for a long time. Your people used to be full WASP back in the day.
The problem is that there was never unity between "whites". You cannot divide what was never united.
Also, accepting anyone with a more or less white skin will pretty much turn you into a multicultural society where low grade whites(poles, ukrainians, south italians, etc) make everything worse to everyone, or it'll be another Yugoslavia.

The divide and conquer is the dumbest meme Sup Forums has ever invented. It's almost like they don't know anything about their own history

What's a typically Swedish head?

>inb4 posting somalis with turbans

Serious question

Just another YouTube narcissist.

His face is objectively ugly.

/fit/ here
He's a larping faggot with a far more aesthetic brother no homo

>Seems a bit gay
>checks flag
Takes one to know one

He looks like Hannibal from Fire Emblem 4.

Im kind of hazy about this shit

Your country is aids ridden soon to have commie president third world nigger shithole. Dont fucking get uppity with me.

it's the part that gets me

Maybe Odin was an Indian giver

Thx, some of them look kind of just generic white tho with those beards, but I guess maybe there is something to it.

Stop taking the piss argie.His name is Markus follin. Never met a Markus, never met a follin.

I quite like him. The only e-celeb I really trust fully.

>tfw white hispanic
>tfw call myself pan-European in the hopes that one day I can be on the cool kids side.
>tfw if white people die out I'll still be cool with a hispanic America

I win, gringos.

say it with me...

Y O G A N O
O

G
A
N
O

That's just part of his charm

He used to be more ok with sodomites back in the day but he's come around to realizing they belong in the oven. I don't think he ever claimed to be against steroid use, iirc he says he just wants people to become as joocey as possible and you should train for at least five years before using them for the mental gains.

Big head, wide and tall forehead

hes the personification of /fit/
>conquer your autism with gains
>except you still have autism

Scum brown boy

How can anyone not like him? He's on our side and is visually interesting to look at. I watched the video where it dawned on him that his race was being genocided under his nose. It was a normie to red pill transformation live.

>mfw not gay enough to be able to watch the golden one
what do bois?

people bully him too much

Hey mate
My great grandfather came from County Mayo
His sir name is O'Malley
Do you know him?

lelelelele

you can tell hes never held a sword in his life

I appreciate his efforts but we don't really need a guy who dances around on gay pride floats in pink undies to be a leading figure in our movement - lest we want to fit the republicuck stereotype and become a parody of ourselves.

Oh here comes the guy who think anyone is in his "movement". kys please

We're united now nigger