Jeb Bush: I Told You Trump Would Be the 'Chaos President'

>"When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president," Bush said on Friday."Unfortunately, so far chaos organizes the presidency right now," he said

>Even though Bush acknowledged he's not on Trump's "speed dial," the former 2016 GOP rival of the president offered some unsolicited advice for calming things down in the White House.

>"Stop tweeting," Bush said.

>Asked if Trump will face a Republican challenger in 2020, Bush said: "It's hard to tell. It's too early."

Jeb! 2020
Slow and Steady

Jeb was a pretty cool dude. Maybe not President material, but he had a lot on the ball. I'll miss him.

hi Jeb!

Reddit I hope you die

no, man. he's dead.

Jeb is top beta.

what the hell are you talking about? he oozes insecurity in a family that is known for being confident

We like chaos

SLOW AND STEADY

>t.Columba

Honestly, Jeb was the man god wanted us to vote for. We sinned against god when we prayed to false gods and took his name in vain like it was a game.

CHAOS IS WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO DESTROY THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD AND TO DEMOLISH ITS 'NEW WORLD ORDER', THE GLOBALIST CABAL

CHAOS IS WHAT WE NEED

A PLAGUE OF FROGS UPON THEM

Jeb is cute! CUTE!

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos candidate?"

When the truth comes out about the bush kabbal i hope he hangs 3rd because complacency makes him just as guilty, fucker knows what goin on and acts innocent.

Kek is stronger than your kike god, jew worshiper.

We should have clapped!!!

Trump is the "chaos President" because the MSM in collusion with the Democrats and RINO's throw shade and chaos at Trump with every opportunity. Whether WH chaos is real or not, this is what is on their bullhorn 24/7.

They are even posting it here on Sup Forums to convince you hoping that you'll demand change of leadership before the next election.

Jeb is the epitome archetypal prototype cuckold male. He is the eternal essential cuckold. He and people like him will never be president again.

Just slow, not steady
This guy is a comic joke

This.

I don't get the people who are denying Trump is chaotic, or the papers are lying, or everything is a false flag by the deep state against him.

This is no surprise to me. I knew this was going to happen. I wanted this.

The cherry on top would be his Jew son in law going to jail.

Says the most uncharismatic nominee