Did re-dating a wholesome White man save Miley Cyrus?

Checkout her latest song 'malibu'. It is 1000% different than her degenerate 'Bangerz' album back in 2013. Did dating a handsome white Christian Aussie totally reform her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
forbes.com/profile/miley-cyrus/
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-hanging-out-with-liam-hemsworth-after-patrick-split-2015294
billboard.com/articles/business/7685055/no-65-larry-rudolph-adam-leber-power-100
youtube.com/watch?v=SnvyYzlahOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, she started to become irrelevant and heard conservatism is the new punk rock rock

Lol @ her completely talking shit about wrecking ball and sayin it was garbage. Heard that on the radio. How do u flip flop like that? I doubt a man can do that op. I think she just matured

Once you go white, everything will be alright.

Women follow strong male presences in their lives and eventually conform to them.

With that said, I still think Miley is trash, you can't just do degenerate shit for years and then suddenly pretend you're all pure and Christian. Living with a "your actions don't really have consequences you can always change who you are XD XD" mentality contributes to a world where people don't really think about what they do.

>literally writing the song about getting back with your white boyfriend

This hilarious thing is, I didn't even read this when I first posted. She is literally admitting handsome white man saved her

whos her bf?

Great lets take a cheese grater to her tattoos then we will talk about being wholesome.

Where was this interview? Podcast?

holy shit you fucking cuckolds losers. you're literally why the west is dying. this bitch can lie and say she changed and you'll believe her for no reason

a 400 pound nigger cannibal says he changed will you believe him?
then why do you believe her? stupid thirsty beta trash

the west needs to burn so people like you die

Has she payed the toll yet?
If not I give zero fucks

Do we know how many dicks she's had in her, because I'm pretty sure even without the tattoos she's unsalvageable.

so shes tired riding the cock carousel and wants to "settle down" basically

>wow wtf, a celebrity following a pendulum swing??

You need to fuck off PJW
Nobody likes punk rock. Punk rock was never cool.

You bitter beta fags are giving bitches too much agency.

Brought up by christian dad. Rebels with kike/nig influence. Strong white boyfriend brings her back in line.

Will stay like that (more or less) till shes in her late 30s and is confused that none of the old attention moves are working and then goes on some other thing.

The BAC

>"bitter beta fags"
fuck off cunt

Hemsworth is a pussy for being with her for this long. Letting his GF or fiance flaunt her pussy for how many years? Weakness on his part.

Her Jewish handlers told her that a more "neutral" image would sell better because liberalism is dying.

She is complete scum

>tfw no pre jew miley gf
youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

Who was her particular Jewish manager? It was the same (((guy))) who ruined Britney Spears. What's his name?

She probably saw her popularity take a hit. So now she is reverting her brand back the way it was.

>whores
>doing anything but psychotically calculating the way to maximize their social capital.
Just how women are bro, no matter what their class is

Gonna frame this post on my wall

The Bad Ass Caucasian?

I mean...why do we even fucking care about this?

Fuckin leaf.

>Once you go white, everything will be alright.

Even if her pussy was previously pounded by niggers?

t. beta faggot.

No, once you burn the coal, yo pay the toll. We don't want them back

women < men
hating your inferiors = beta
thinking women have any (significant) agency at all is beta.

women = pre teen children. you don't hate them, in fact you should care for them (without being walked over). you just treat them like what they are.

Only true for nonwhite women.

She cucked him. You know that right? You have to know that.

She ran around spreading her legs for the entire world and god know how many other people she actually fucked during her "little bitch" phase.

Why would he take her back?

If anything this stands as an example for other girls that they can do all this shit and behave like this and then just come home when they're ready.

It sets an awful precedent.

She's a fucking whore.

But most women can do that and get away with it. Mylie can't because there is so much video evidence. Most women even if they're recorded being degenerate are anonymous nobodies. They can clean up their act, pretend they've always been pure and virtuous and get away with it.

This.

Miley sold her soul to the devil and made some of the most degenerate stuff of our time. Fuck that stupid bitch.

She's so fucking nasty I can't even get hard to her and I have pretty low standards.

Is she talking about the AIDS she got from bisexual black men?

No. she works for Jews. She does what they tell her and they smell money and opportunity.
So they will try to tap that market.

Its not even that...its just her last album didnt do good at all and she's getting older so she's cleaning her image up in an attempt to branch back out of music into acting.

As part of this strategy, she's literally using Liam. AGAIN.

Dan "the man with the plan" Schneider?

no. what is happening here is that these people are trying a new strategy. they are seeing that calling people names and alienating them has not brought them to their knees. first they threaten and intimidate us and now this. (((they))) are trying to seduce us to lul us into a false sense that they they are like us. they are not. they are fucking degenerates and will sell their soul or their daughters' (as billy ray cyrus has done in this example) this is just another attempt at thought control, just as the laic green "red-pillling" is. they think that now that they are acting like they are open to dialogue, but they are not. and when they see that this new approach is not working, the mask will come off. mark my words.

once a roastie, always a roastie. she is damaged goods, and that is not going to change, can't change. ever.

I'll support the idea that she's becoming less relevant. Also, she's gotten older and realized that acting out in a "I hate mommy and daddy" sort of way is very unattractive. She's over it now but it will never go away. All women go through this change.

I'm almost 30 and I've watched women go through their roller coaster personality changes. In high school, at least when I was in high school, teen girls started out as responsible and relatively conservative when they began their sexual awakening. Most had a steady, long term boyfriend who was so special and was her first for everything. Then they graduated and went to college. With their new adult freedom and "grown up" status they explored the limits of that sexual and social awakening. In the process many of them lost their fucking minds although a few remained relatively conservative socially and personally. After wrapping up their college "careers" they entered the world of ACTUAL adults and quickly realized they had to tone it down and put on a veneer of responsibility for which a conservative look and lifestyle go a long way. Lastly, if they're not married by the time they're 28 they get desperate. They dress like the retired Sasha Grey and look for "good guys." The wall is real and no one knows it better than women.

Contrast that with my experience.
>loser in high school
>"come out of my shell" and thrive doing very well socially and sexually in college
>work hard to earn professional opportunities after graduation
>keep myself in shape, find a look that's right for me, and generally have things going on as an adult
>regularly get attention from women aged 22-35...all for reasons depending on their individual ages and places on the "roller coaster"

It's all been very entertaining.

This is what happens when you hit the wall

a girl like that has put herself outside the bounds of redemption. Not wanting to touch a trashy whore with a 10ft pole doesn't mean youre a beta

Be honest, would you ring the new Miley?

I sure fucken would.

cuck

No. I would have between 2007-2010 or so. Everyone would have I'll bet in that time frame.

yes, but looking his tattoos would be a dick off to me.

>dyed hair
>earing

Only in wedlock. If she still had her hymen.

been waiting for an excuse to post this.

Fuck no.
Pump and dump whores, never marry one.

Won't wife her. Doesn't mean you hate her. Be sad another white girl was lost to kikeniggerfaggotry and move on

she literally talks shit about everything she does since she started her career

you can find interviews from 2009 where she says she fucking hates pop music and that her upcoming album would be her last pop album

>.its just her last album didnt do good at all

you fucking retarded? Her last album was free soundcloud album

wrecking ball and we can't stop were two of the top songs in 2013

jfc what shit are you making up in your mind?

forbes.com/profile/miley-cyrus/

>Cyrus returns to the FORBES Celebrity 100 after a four-year absence. The last time she made our list was when she was still rolling in Hannah Montana money. Now the pop singer is all grown up and courting controversy at every turn. Her twerking at the MTV Video Music Awards shocked many people who still see Cyrus as a little girl but the attention helped record sales. Her latest album "Bangerz" has been certified platinum.

>MUH JEWS

Miley doesn't listen to her team

there are literally hacked emails saying this

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-hanging-out-with-liam-hemsworth-after-patrick-split-2015294

>Miley Cyrus "Hanging Out" With Ex-Fiance Liam Hemsworth After Patrick Schwarzenegger Split
April 29, 2015

hmm what year did most of the nudes and shit come out?

aussies are totally sober too right

nah, i'd fuck around with the bangerz miley trash tho

really put her in her place

this

It will never stop being easy being able to spot (((their))) tactics now that the cat is out of the bag.

No, it's (((Larry Rudolph))) & (((Adam Leber))):
billboard.com/articles/business/7685055/no-65-larry-rudolph-adam-leber-power-100

Same pair who broke Britney Spears, did the same with Miley Cyrus.

are you a miley fan ?

save? lol no once a woman becomes a nigger she is a nigger.

the fact that a huge portion of America's youth idolizes her makes me sick to my fucking stomach. delet

>be handsome actor
>getting back with your ex after she became a whore covered in south african prison tattoos

Big Australian cock is what OP went for

What he actually is is a bitch Australian cuckold

once you suck a plastic cock in front of children, you can never recover, rest in peace trash bag

No. You don't un-mkultra.

Punk Rock aesthetic created by ((Richard Hell))

I'VE CHANGED! I'M NOT THIS GIRL ANYMORE!

is no one else going to touch this?

Alright I'll bite, what's the deal on that snake drinking water?

Reminder that Miley Cyrus has a diaper fetish.

>1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=SnvyYzlahOw

I'M WHOLESOME NOW!

is this real? for the sake of my health and well being, please say no

I'M JUST A COUNTRY GIRL

Can't come back.

Those ass dimples tho

Most likely a marketing twist, with all the "alt right" shit getting on fashion lately

only excuse is open relationship and he gets to enjoy all her money. maybe ride her coattails for more acting jobs.

RIGHT WING IS BEST WING!

Yeah WTF snakes dont drink water.

Still a whore.

this must be photoshopped

This.

Livin in a lonely world

I HAVE REPENTED FROM MY PAST WAYS!

>I'm off the cock carousel and now want to settle

fpbp. We're the counterculture now and these shills are adapting.

Everything I posted is real. She did naked photoshoots

she's still half naked and showing her ass in her new (absolute shit) song malibu

god it's happenning to katy perry as well

Unless she buys a safe full of guns and votes Conservative for the next few election cycles don't trust a single word this whore says. This goes for any former liberals too.

>2008-2010
>"shit miley is hot and conservative! how I wish I could at least see her naked"
and then 2015-2016 happened. Jesus fucking christ. She went from a would fuck to a disease riddled garbage

I didn't realize she could actually sing

damn that's actually a pretty good song

>save Miley Cyrus?

good luck

Sup Forums has always been at the forefront of the counterculture since its creation. We've learned how to shape worldwide trends, intentionally or not. Years ago this place was almost entirely atheist and if we had to pick politics it would probably be closer to the left, although back then we were so far detached from politics that none of that actually mattered.

No that's photoshopped. Miley has a hairy pussy and tattoos. I've seen the original.

I mean it is possible that she has a conscience and realized she was trashy

although doubtful

It might be shopped or she just shaved.

ok so how young can you marry as a normally successful 30yo ???

it's real and was performed in front of children

the breasts are plastic btw, a gag toy thing

there's tonned of pics of her pussy tits and sdisgusting tattoos tho

She can hold a tune but it's mediocre as fuck. There's no soul nor feeling in her voice at all.

What's wrong with a snake drinking water?