PROVE ME WRONG

As an American, I always hear people always throw around the claim that "America is the best country on earth".

When I was younger, I agreed with this and genuinely believed that it was true. Now, however, I realize it's simply not true.

America is not the best country on earth for the simple reason that its not the whitest country on earth.

Criteria for being the best country on earth are as follows:
>whiteness of the population
>strength of currency
>opportunity
>crime rates
>levels of corruption
>infrastructure standards
>personal freedoms

America is pretty subpar in all of these, besides maybe personal freedoms.

Best country is probably Australia at this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
youtube.com/watch?v=3hvrCNkL9RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously every country says that and it's never that clear cut. but America is pretty good.

nice proxy

The kikes have looted and destroyed the country and filled it full of immigrants

Now the country is shit and the kikes are moving on to ruin China

I'd agree with everything except crime rates and opportunities.

Crime rates are the lowest in history in this country. And you can't have a high level of corruption and low opportunities. There's more opportunities now, for everyone, than there's ever been.

It still has more white people than any other country, Even with the illegals

Not a proxy.

I still wouldn't choose to live in another country besides America (for cultural reasons)

But let's be honest, Australia is 92% white, 6% Asian. That's fucking PRIME.

If America had this ratio, we would literally be a fucking paradise country.

The best is Switzerland. All the elite Jews live there, which is why they manage to stay out of every war and they seem to be immune to multiculturalism. It's not that Switzerland is based. The Jews just want to flood our countries with shitskins and finance both sides of our wars, but they obviously don't want that happening in their backyard.

Percentages are all that matters, though.

>Crime rates are the lowest in history in this country.

only because we locked up half the nogs

>There's more opportunities now, for everyone, than there's ever been

lol no

what are you smoking?

>any asians
>good country

I would say best countries are:

Australia
Switzerland
Norway
Czech Republic (for some reason unaffected by muslim immigrants)
Iceland (besides weather)
Ireland/Scotland
Canada (besides the eastern shit part)

You must also factor military power into your list, OP, which we are the best at. It should weigh heavily in the list, as well, since it protects everything else.

But it isn't the only factor that matters, of course. Living with invincibility from a military perspective, but the quality of life of South Africa would still be a shitty life.

Asians are objectively superior to whites

Given how different the demographics are on a state-by-state basis, I don't think it's fair to lump all Americans into the country's overall demographics.
I live in an over 90% white state, where the crime rates are low, personal freedoms are high and the infrastructure is comfy. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, including Australia.

Yeah but niggers

t. I just got home from a trip to New Orleans. That city should be wiped off the fucking map. Nothing but nigs, homeless people, lunatics, gays, and fat midwesterners.

I think the bar has been dramatically lowered globally. Over the past 50-75 years.

White America is the best country on earth. Even rednecks are amusing. The only shitty one are white trash and they suck because they embrace nigger culture

>what are you smoking?
I think it's called grand daddy purp

There are plenty of opportunities out there for everyone, the problem is, which you did include in your op, the value of the dollar is shit so you have to work your ass off to get what your parents earned easily.

I have spent time in 20 countries (only 3 in europe)

USA is the best
> and you have 50 states to pick from
Avoid the cuck blue states

>drone insects
>superior

lol

East asians are programmed to be conforming, uncreative, automatons, barely capable of individual judgement

>rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

If you want to know about asians see how they treat each other

>refuse to build safe machinery because it "costs" more

Okay this I can agree with.

The thing is, all the areas of the US with the most potential (tropical areas and cities) are swamped with niggers and spics

(Miami, Ft Lauderdale, LA, New Orleans, NYC, Washington, Philadelphia, Chicago could all be pretty cool places if they weren't infested with shitskins)

He's another CIA plant fucker. Proof that shit and women can make you rich if you know how to tap into it. Facebook is cancer and women fucking revel in it. They're so stupid because of their herd mentality...bunch of fucking heffers.

I havent seen a nigger in years

Australia's pretty based, but when successive governments try to make us more like Europe or alternatively America it's fucking up the sweet life we've got here.

Australia in the last 20-30 years bought into the multicultural meme with disastrous results. Go to Melbourne, there's a growing trend of Somalian gangs on the loose, bashing pensioners and the like. Go to Sydney, there are the beginnings of Muslim enclaves.

I honestly laugh when their was a time where Mediterranean's weren't white enough to immigrate to Australia. Australia in the first half of last century would have been Sup Forumss wet dream.

Nola doesn't count. The nigs are part of that place. You get what you get down there. The armed robbery is part of the experience haha

That's not how inflation works

Real estate, education, and healthcare prices have all skyrocketed past inflation rates because we have loosened lending standards and let in millions of immigrants to raise prices.

People can't get a decent job because wages have been lowered by outsourcing and mass immigration, and even if you get a decent job real estate prices have bubbled up so high it doesn't get you anywhere.

There are people making $200,000 a year in Silicon Valley sleeping in their cars.

I already said I would never choose another country over the US, but that's mostly because of cultural reasons.

Objectively speaking, however, US is not the best in terms of general living conditions.

Kek

I was generally shocked when I got there. Paid $200 a night for my hotel and When I pulled up I thought I was in the hood. Generally don't know how anyone could live there full time.

Place is a multicultural, degenerate hellhole.

gee what a shock

Explains why it's Amy (((Schumer)))'s favourite city

I'm agreeing with you. We're saying the same things. Most people have to bust their ass ten times what boomers, for instance, had to to earn a living.

The wages offered are shit, but the jobs still exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hvrCNkL9RM

>>whiteness of the population
>>strength of currency
>>opportunity
>>crime rates
>>levels of corruption
>>infrastructure standards
>>personal freedoms

You left off:
>has to put up a wall to keep people OUT instead of IN.

By the same token, asian nations aren't suffering from massive third world immigration and demographic displacement. Whites are the highest achieving, but also the most self-destructive and are way too empathetic. Asians can achieve, but at a slower rate and without the self-hate and self-guilt.

What I've seen after after years of studying is that 'Western' Humanities as well as "Eastern" I suppose as well, cannot escape their own bias and worldview. Which is rather saddening.

> the jobs still exist

That's true the jobs exist

They are just somewhere in Asia

Or they are filled by millions of immigrants

True. In the end collective action will inevitably conquer the purely individual, autistic action of a few isolated libertarian ancaps

You can't build a society purely on individualism, it's impossible

I don't think it's possibly to entirely understand an alien culture.

Even the most dedicated weaboo is a stranger in Japan.

Might as well be true .

Fuck off retard.

As if any other western countries have to put up a wall to keep people in?

Also, the wall ties into whiteness.

How many countries have you been to? You could pay the $5000 expatriation penalty and move to AU, and be another nameless, starving kid, all covered in flies begging for donations via Sally Struthers on TV. Do you think there are possibly even worse countries than the United States ot there? In the US, I see a lot of good and a lot of bad both, I guess lots of extremes, especially over stupid shit and media crated/induced issues, many of which aren't.
Lastly, if you are black you may want to move to Israel, I hear they are getting ready to open their borders for all.

Kek
I knew this post would be controversial.

As I stated earlier in the thread, I wouldn't choose another country over America. I'm just saying, that objectively speaking, americas living standards are probably not as good as some other countries as a whole.