With the new Trumpcare, Boogie won't be able to get subsidized health insurance

How can anybody defend this new bill? Boogie has a serious condition and needs to be insured.

PAY FOR IT

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING

ASS SMELLING

is that fucking lowtiergod LOL i love that nigger

just goes to show you with women fame and/or money can compensate for any amount of disgusting

Wtf that fat pos has a gf??? How

Money.

Money.

Money + a bit of charisma

It'll give Americans an incentive to live healthier lifestyles.

nice time quints

The morbidly obese are traitors to their race and nation.

Impossible, his mom yelled at him in the car once when he was young and now he has to eat or else he'll commit suicide when he sees a cup on a table or a shoe on the ground

lurk more

>How can anybody defend this new bill?
>Boogie has a serious condition and needs to be insured.
If it kills him it's worth it.

his wife fucks her nigger friend and he's completely aware of it

This faggot is rich, he needs to pay for it himself

>knowing the government will just pay out the ass to keep you healthy anyway is somehow supposed to motivate people to get healthy
Explain

Walk it off fatboy
>no pity

Maybe he should have been more responsible and not allowed his body to balloon to this point? He wouldn't need medical treatment then.

>doesn't turn over so he doesn't drown in his own blood
what a moron

Oh he's done. Fucking toast.

>cat
Point taken, but I still don't see how anyone would find motivation to keep the weight off if you can always just get it removed later on.

what is funny about his wife having a friend?

Dat pulmonary artery

Motherfucker makes bank and still wants handouts.. salad dodging motherfucker.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.
THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET.IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK.WHAT DO

For some reason i though his wiz was hotter. They legit married?

The bill op is referring would end the fat guy's insurance. So when the nip commented, he was implying Americans would have to take care of themselves because of lack of insurance. Get it?

>1M subscribers
>easily part of the 1 percent
>needs subsidized health insurance
FUCKING WALK TWO STEPS YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

The same reason she's secretly wishing upon a fucking star that his Healthcare gets taken away and he ends up breathing his last trying to roll onto his side one of these cold sexless nights reaching for another mcmuffin from the pile.

Dem booku YouTube dollary doos babe. And when he fucking chokes she's set for life.

>other people should pay to keep my obese fat ass alive
fuck him i hope he gets a stroke and heart attack at the same time

>Boogie has a serious condition and needs to be insured.
Boogie does not need insurance. He makes shitloads of cash. If he does not qualify for insurance, it means that the cost of insurance would be more than actual costs.

He needs to make less to qualify or spend more to get treated.

He should also loose about 1.5-2 anons of mass before his poor heart bursts.

Lay off. Burgers then.

>Weird stuff if you ask me.
This fat fuck is this far down the rabbit hole

I have his address if you wanna send him
Some money user

When that second bowl of golden graham's starts to cut your fucking mouth up but you just gotta have a third.

white women are so attractive

double digit iq shitskin turd worldlier being smart enought to rol...um you get the point

SALAD DODGER

P A Y

There is a certain line that fat men cross where they become attractive to women.

The fattest man in the world had a hot girlfriend. He wasn't even rich.

Obesity becomes like peacocking at some point

Can you imagine being that girl? Knowing that you have to give blow jobs, hand jobs or actually try to have sex with that fat bastard? Can you imagine how she tries so hard not to gag in disgust when she goes down on him? She constantly thinks of the money to distract her from the vile acts of sexual contact she has to perform for him. I wonder if she feels disgusted and ashamed of herself knowing she married someone who has a smaller dick than her clit. This level of political engineering in our society is pure disgusting disgust.

The only cure is locking his fridge. He says himself he eats up feels.
He needs to pay the toll if he's not going to change.

that fat fuck gets more pussy than you leaf

Good.

Hey he might have a dog or some other pet animal he can use. Leafs are the very definition of "A cat is fine too."

one of my faves...

But seriously, as a newfag, why does this boogie shit keep popping up? Is it backlash on the leftist e-celeb culture? Shill bullshit? Or just people posting dumb shit here?

Try stopping after the first pizza. And I'm saying this as a fatass who likes pizza.

She probably talks him out of spending his money so she can have more later too. Why is he still in the same bedroom and shit life if hes got so much money?

the proper response is "get off my wife"

Just pay his fucking bills!

ecelebs shill themselves

sometimes forced memery works

fat fuck has been working hard at it through disgusting videos he put up

in the end he wants those clicks and relevancy

>feed a family of four for life
>support a large man who has an unhealthy diet

I dont see why leftists are mad?

Actually he probably has absolutely nothing to worry about at all because there was absolutely no fucking repeal of Obamacare. All of that said, he can afford his own health treatment plan. He shouldn't even dare consider whatever money comes out of my pockets for people of his kind "health insurance" subsidies. I'm going to die from stress working my soul crushing, but good paying, 9-5 comfy desk job.

his wife turned into a pig. Before she was a nerdy thicc qt. She balooned.

how many smart decisions have you made while you probably are suffering from a concussion and experience major blood loss?

PAY

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

They don't have sex, apparently, and she has a boyfriend. He's a cuckold.

Reminder he spends more on Magic the Gathering in a month than you do on rent.

This

How does one get so fat in the first place?

It takes a lot of practice.

Years, if not decades, of consuming several times your needed caloric intake. Not exercising / leading a non-active lifestyle hastens it.

Boogie admitted on a video recently that he's paying 100% of the bariatric surgery out of pocket, and his wife is working full time on his channel, so he's got nothing to worry about. Hurr hurr, he was just defending your health care.

He's a piece of shit attention whore. I hope he dies screaming in the middle of a puddle of shit and piss.

I guarantee you, they have not had sex yet, and their sex life consists of handjobs, at best. I doubt his dick even works at this point.

Woman like his wife are more in-home nurses, not lovers.

I'd bet a year's supply of Mountain Dew that his sex life with her is embarassing and full of tears at how pathetic it is, him huffing and puffing like a bus while she fumbles in his folds of fat with a surgical glove on, looking away at the wall, and never meeting his eye.

Alright Dr. Nigger. I'll pay once his fat ass joins weight watchers.

This thread again.

Source?

I spend more on magic the gathering in a month than I do on rent
Shits expensive
Just finished getting fetchlands, now gotta get the rest of the dual lands
I would also like to have power9 and a set of Bazaars and Workshops before the apocalypse happens
I wanna be able to make most decks
Entertainment is gonna be hard to come by

He tried Weight Watchers. It didn't work, because diets are just a thing, and it's really hard, folks, it's really hard.

He says that about every diet. "I tried it for TWO WHOLE DAYS, and I just couldn't do it, it's just too hard. I have reasons. It's just so hard."

Most bariatric surgeons recommend people go on low carb, high protein diets before the surgery, and after, as part of an overall plan to lose weight - the surgery itself doesn't make you lose weight, because you can just eat suger all day in small amounts and gain weight.

He's gonna find a way around the band. Like putting cake in a blender. He'll die of infection from popping the sutures from the surgery, and we'll all celebrate as his XXXXXXXXXXL coffin is lowered into the ground with a crane.

nobody read this

uh he makes more than enough from his channel. he doesn't qualify for any assistance at all. the fuck is this thread?

Look... This fat piece of shit probably makes an easy 500k a year, minimum from not only youtube, but sponsors and gigs and what not.

Do you really need to continue wondering why some chick "fell in love" with him? Dudes going to be dead in 10 years and she is going to be rich as fuck.

He could try losing weight.

It's not that I mind Boogie or anything, but at some point subsidized health care should come with some sort of guarantee of a half assed attempt to have a better livelihood.

I like his general opinion on gaming, but I don't buy his bullshit, he never really tried to lose weight. Shit is easy, it just takes time.

6 months of SS+GOMAD

>gf??? How

wife.

Go to bed Booger

I doubt his dick can get past his fat.

Honestly Boogie doesn't make an incredible amount, if she wanted to gold dig she could definitely be smarter about it. I think people just forget women can have fucking stupid fetishes too, and just like there are some men who fetishize landwhales, she too does the same.

Dinero.

LARD GARGLING