What we know so far:
Seth Rich's Reddit account: reddit.com/u/megrimlock4

Confirmed email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Telephone: 4 0 2 2 5 0 8 1 2 0

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com
google.com/maps/place/140 W St NW, Washington, DC 20001/@38.9191732,-77.0145079,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89b7b7fed36481f1:0xbeee77d87073702c!2sFlagler Market!8m2!3d38.91931!4d-77.013788!3m4!1s0x89b7b7fed3334bed:0x2ebee49b659df9af!8m2!3d38.9191615!4d-77.0136196
archive.is/t5JjE
pandas4bernie.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/69997667/Joseph-P-Capone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kimdotcom tweeted asking google employees to leak emails to WL

Bumpin, his name was Seth Rich

Do we know what model Seth's phone was?

Bump

CAN SOMEONE BUY HIS NUMBER? OR SWITCH?

Don't know if I missed it or not, but did we ever figure out who the police were who responded? And is there any possible way to get some footage from the body cams, CCTV, etc.?

Would this be possible?

try twillo

There was a website where you could buy phone numbers with bitcoin and use it for text messages. Forgot what it was called but it had a very plain UI.

telcos aren't that fucking stupid

>hi i'd like the don's phone number plz
>sure no probs, that'll be 50 dollarydoos
>thanks!
>now ive got the nuclear codes!
>devilish

>126259281
(you)

I still can't believe you guys haven't cracked it yet. The powers at play have to know what we are doing. The_Donald getting put on lockdown could have been a coincidence but I'm sure by now if we get close to something they will try to cut us off.

need to real life spam the neighborhood and the hospital with reward flyers

If the account associated with the phone number has expired, then telcos will allow the number to be assigned to another phone. They used to, at least. Don't know how many bills Seth would have had to miss before his number went back into the pool.

Accept a progressive "lawfirm" is speaking for the family telling anyone who asks questions to go to hell.

That alone is disturbing. Like trying to find the truth would be offensive.

>4 0 2 2 5 0 8 1 2 0

Call the number, if someone has it ask them to give you the code. Tell them what's going on and they'll be happy to oblige.

Used to work for AT&T. Numbers are pulled from the market for 6 months before being released. Under most circumstances.

if this helps i found one of his passwords in a database...

How'd you get that? Is it legit?

Reverse lookup says it is still registered to Seth Rich, at what I presume to be his parents' house in Nebraska. The entry says he formerly lived in Washington DC. Could be an old entry, though.

haveibeenpwned.com is showing that [email protected] pwned
most of those passwords were cracked

>LinkedIn: In May 2016, LinkedIn had 164 million email addresses and passwords exposed. Originally hacked in 2012, the data remained out of sight until being offered for sale on a dark market site 4 years later. The passwords in the breach were stored as SHA1 hashes without salt, the vast majority of which were quickly cracked in the days following the release of the data.

Wuz

You guys should move this to infinity /baphomet/ or somewhere with less traffic so the account doesn't get locked out our wiped because (((they))) are definitely watching

Once again
It's literally nothing

Somebody send an email to his account using tracking services to see if anybody opens it. If actually pwned, that is how we'll know.

Bump

thiTs shit is important

bump

bump

IMPORTANT: SYSANON ARE YOU IN HERE??

can lose connection jump in a discord as well as /pol in case it goes down

(OP)

it's [email protected]

@panda4progress was also his twitter and instagram account handle

There was a LinkedIn pw as well

u: [email protected]
p: freedom44

but it doesn't work

Who here is from

Me

Yes, this is the right way to do it.. bananatag or mailtrack.io

How did you get this? Is it for sure legit?

Bump for justice

Do you autistic fuckers realize that Seth Rich actually saved the world for WW3?

This Bernie loving faggot actually saved your fucking life. He made it possible for you to continue your miserable existence, shit posting online and humping your waifu pillows.

You god damn well better find his killer you autistic fucktard. You owe him everything.

Following this pattern though, it seems he likes to use political words and the number 4 as common password

Guessing couldn't hurt

GODDAMN DEEP STATE - DEATH!!!! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Hell yeah, thanks cunt!

>break into seth rich's google account
>find nothing
>get eaten by podesta the next day
sounds fun

bump

Good reads attached

Quite the scheme HRC had

Doesn't mean Seth had to die though

SYSANON get in here

So has anyone tried calling it yet?

me
where is sysanon
a update would be very nice

He died here. SW Corner of W St and Flagler Pl NW

Does anyone have hydra installed? maybe just a dictionary list with 1-99, like a million combos.

he died at the hospital

It's happening. Bump. Take the killers down. Do it for your country. This evil has gone unabated for far too long.

Here

I stand corrected. He was shot here.

Other thread identified a camera on Flagler mkt but picture is from May 2014.

google.com/maps/place/140 W St NW, Washington, DC 20001/@38.9191732,-77.0145079,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89b7b7fed36481f1:0xbeee77d87073702c!2sFlagler Market!8m2!3d38.91931!4d-77.013788!3m4!1s0x89b7b7fed3334bed:0x2ebee49b659df9af!8m2!3d38.9191615!4d-77.0136196

Is it still worth someone calling the number?

FYI if anyone was wondering why ivan's are pushing this ridicilous narrative as if their life depends on it

It's because it gives trump-Russia political cover on the DNC hacking

at first I thought it was just to distract from trumps pending impeachment but it's a bit darker

Do an hlr lookup if you want the current mobile subscriber information. Even if the number was in an available pool, your chances are slim to nothing at getting it.

You could however spoof your own number as his and try calling google. VoIP services offer this.

Where's SysAnon

This thread needs a protective talisman

Scared to run a brute force. Too spooky for my taste.

ded?

Pasted from /r/conspiracy archive.is/t5JjE

We now have confirmation /u/MeGrimlock4 and /u/Pandas4Bernie are Seth Rich's Reddits and @Panda4Progress and @Pandas4Bernie are his Twitters. The emails and phone numbers are the smoking gun!

We need to move fast, get it to the top, keep it there. This information alone confirms that Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter and he hated Hillary, Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, and DNC KNEW about it!!! Don't worry, EVERYTHING is archived, screenshotted, dropboxed, pastebinned, etc.

-Yesterday morning /pol discovered that Seth's Twitter/Instagram handle is Panda4Progress and that he follows Reddit on Twitter, so he must have a Reddit account. On Twitter Panda4Progress is followed by and talks to the verified Split rideshare account.

-Last night /u/niceandtoastyplease put out a call to help search for said Reddit account

-We used publicly available information about Seth's interests and hobbies to find his Reddit account soon after, /u/MeGrimlock4. He publicly divulges his email address in one of his posts about a lost dog, seth.c.rich at gmail.com and pol has proof that the other email address in the post belongs to his dad. Further he mentions his friendship with the Owner of Split, who follows Panda4Progress on Twitter. The account was immediately archived and shared here around midnight last night.

-Immediately after the revelation, /u/FricasseeingRabbit found a VERY SIMILAR username /u/Pandas4Bernie that has Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts (Pandas4Bernie2016 on Tumblr)- which ties in PERFECTLY with the recent evidence that Seth Rich was also behind the Dec 2015 Bernie "hack" of the DNC. This account ALSO stopped posting around the same time Seth's others did.

-A few minutes later /u/RunMeMyMoney noticed that last month ANDREW THERRIAULT, DNC Data Science Manager from 2014-2016 retweeted a tweet calling a group of pandas an embarrassment and TAGGED SETH RICH's handle Panda4Progress. WHY is a Seth Rich an embarrassment for getting gunned down in a random robbery incident? THE DNC KNEW SETH WAS THE LEAKER

Update- Therriault is quivering in his boots and has deleted his Tweet a couple minutes ago but THE INTERNET IS FOREVER

(Confirmed) Gmail- seth.c.rich

(Confirmed) Reddit- MeGrimlock4

(Confirmed) Twitter- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Instagram- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Gmail- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Reddit- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Twitter- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Tumblr- Pandas4Bernie2016

(Confirmed) Gmail- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Imgur- pandas4bernie.imgur.com/

(Suspected) Voat- ??? Let's find it, he follows Voat on Twitter

Actually yes if it's available.

Bump
Bump
Bump it up!!!

Do you know how to use fluxion, pretty simple program although discontinued it still works. Get yourself a wireless cards that can send and intercept packets. Use fluxion to social engineer your way into your neighbors wifi( fuck your neighbors they're normie Jews) throw up your Netherlands VPN and get to work. Use a dedicated computer for attacks that can't be linked. Use a VM inside of a clean Linux distro. Profit.

Thank you for raising that ward. Here's some more.

All of his gmail emails have been deleted, none are even in the trash, it's been emptied.

That's the problem with putting personal info like this on a site like Sup Forums. You have criminals with connections (John Podesta and company) monitoring these threads and trying to hide their tracks.

You should only post personal stuff in private with others in a private group that normies and those monitoring this site don't know about. It's the only proper way to investigate but you idiots constantly shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to these "conspiracy" threads.

Light or Camera?

They do not like this progress at all. Keep spreading the information.

Screenshots or GTFO

Thank you, this shall aid my quest

do you retards honestly think Seth Rich was killed by Hillary Clinton?

Are you actually that retarded or is this all an elaborate ruse?

Why wouldn't she?
How does it feel to be an accessory to murder after the fact?

Freedom44 could be trailer Park boys related...

>"Freedom 45"' was the plan of getting control of the park in Season 10.

No suspicious deaths surround the Clintons, amirite?

Fuck off shill

>Defends Hillary
Obvious shill

Another name to connect to this Seth Rich saga is Sean Lucas.

>Served the DNC legal papers on July 1st,2016 in respects to the lawsuit by Bernie supporters which was video taped

youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE

>DNC first motion to dismiss was that Sean did not serve the process correctly

>Law Firm representing the Bernie supporters contact the process server company that Sean worked at to get an affidavit from Sean. They found out that Sean had suddenly died a couple of weeks after Seth Rich murder.

>Seth Rich died July 10, 2016
>Sean Lucas died August 2, 2016

May your most beloved die in agony right before your eyes.

>mfw I read your name

Probably 44th pres related

I wonder if he bcc'd to anyone, himself, etc. Maybe WL can reply to all on his email and see who else he sent to? IDK. Maybe he forwarded sent to another email address.

Strangest fucking thing in all of this is why the owner of the bar that Seth was last seen at was at the white house just days before. Why the fuck would that happen.

>DNC finds out it's Seth
>They know he goes to this bar (why was he there? who was he with?)
>They coerce owner to drug Seth
>Seth is confused walking out
>Gets shot
>Still alive for 2 hours, probably incoherent
>SEIU fuckers kill him in hospital (or the cops did it)

If the family has the phone, wouldn't their PI have done this already? If not, and if it's at FBI or DC police, goooooood luck.

probably because anyone can visit the white house and take a tour? There's nothing suspicious about a DC bar owner being in the white house.

>imblying that Seth "Honorary Aryan" Rich is not currently in white heaven

someone should archive her twitter

she looks like she'd be so easy to crack
if she doesn't kill herself soon
what an atrocious looking woman

twitter.com/jmpalmieri/

What's more ridiculous muh Russia meme or Hillary adding one more body to her list

Quick note that pandas are sometimes snuff/cp symbolism due to the black marks around the eyes resemblance to a skull, and that Seth is a popular name with these bloodline and right to rule fuckers. He may have been set up from birth or part of something larger if you're into that name magic deep state shit.

Maybe just the usual memetic synchronicity we're used to, but keep it in the back of your head just in case. Trust but verify. For now though we investigate and avenge.

i'd disagree, looks like an sra victim, lifer

Screw it... what have I got to lose?

I'll call tomorrow when the wife isn't around.

Nice try fag

tfw you text a nonexistent 9 digit number

Hoping I don't get v& is all.

It's 802 ya dum dum.

A Jew sacrificed itself for us, deja vu.

No, but a DC bar owner connected with a murder is a bit suspicious

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/69997667/Joseph-P-Capone