Voat vs Reddit

So, if T_D community does move to Voat, how long before cross-site brigading starts?

I'm pretty sure if T_D does actually move to Voat, an all out shitposting war between the two sites will commence. How do we milk this for max keks?

Simple. Pretend to pick a pleb side and blow it all out of proportion.

Does vote not have a T_D equivalent already?

vaot fucking sucks. there's a good damn reason it's losing money

Yes but it is no where near as large as Voat is still pretty small in user base and the central hub with r/The_Donald anyway
Seeing at T_D refugees are still blue-pilled enough to not enjoy Sup Forums, they will migrate to Voat for the same user experience. The fashy goys over in v/OccidentalEnclave and v/Identitarian should be enough to subtly red-pill for T_Dfags

So do we start shilling voat to get them to leave, or what?

migrated from /hapa/ to here.

no, nigger. the whole point of T_D is it's access to the masses. that's it.

This is gold

well I mean.. voat is gonna be dead soon anyway because inbred rednecks don't make enough money to run a site that gets 200 visitors a month.

so everyone will just end up right here.

Who fucking cares? Leddit is cancer and the donald is for normies.

This. r/CoonTown died of voat.

It's worth a shot
But based on how The_Donald fags are wired, they will naturally gravitate there first before Sup Forums
People going nuts on Sup Forums today for no reason: more T_Dfags will migrate to Voat than will come and stay on Sup Forums
Only when they have taken their first few true red-pills can they appreciate Sup Forums
They will one day become allies; but their training has only now begun

ohsnapyougotserved was a fucking kike? well that explains some things

>T_D
Found the shill

This. Idiots don't understand this. We have to be in the liberals safe space, not to really convert them but to annoy them.

You have to be over 18 to post here

.....Or move to another website, fuck reddit's rules, and literally destroy their website with pure numbers.

you td faggots have enough people to effectively raid all of reddit, and win. Jesus fucking christ grow some balls. get on gab.ai or something, and then make an operation to spam them with horrible shit. gore and scat and every other awful thing you can think of.

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS YOU LOSERS

The_Donald is more important than ever to get the normies attention. Don't let the brigaders convince you its a bad force, since in the long term it'll be great for Sup Forums and the alt right in general.

Of course leafs are enjoying this

>brigading

You and the rest of you up voting epeen measuring name fags can fuck off.

Fuck Reddit and fuck the alt right. We gotta persuade these fags to leave.

i heard they decided against going to voat because there are logs and stuff where people can see all the posts getting deleted / banned etc

They are about to get banned from reddit though

bunch of whiney permavirgin permavictims

>CoonTown died of voat

>coons dying of anything but aids or gunshots from there own

cmon

amibanned

yes. please come back in 3 days

they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion
Also Gab founder is one of them.. This is him trying to get the_donald to move to Gab
Everyone on reddit reads the_donald its just if you hate whites and their culture or not... if you want to side with truth or hate whites enough not to... Many white goyim have been brainwashed to side with the zion foot soldier Barbarians and savages that are invading the west.
Its an all out war for your mind, land, and genes... and many can't take the reality and are unwilling to fight

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

What the fuck is a brigader? Get out redditfag.

What a bunch of spineless cucks, just bailing immediately when things get difficult.

Imagine how they would have acted during Sup Forums harbor.

>they blocked jailbait and fat people hate

what's the point in voat? a slower version of reddit that's just as shit?

Why aren't we allied with /r/T_D?
They're normalfags, OK, they don't understand race, OK, but doesn't that literally apply to 99% of internet communities?
They're better than the vast majority of the internet, so why are we pretending that they're cancer? If we actually start raiding them I will completely lose faith in this board.
We could be raiding actual leftists but instead we're sitting around complaining because a group of Trump supporters aren't right-wing enough.

No board on Sup Forums has ever allied with any other site. Never needed to. Fuck those faggots.

>They're normalfags, OK, they don't understand race, OK, but doesn't that literally apply to 99% of internet communities?
the reason this place exists is so that we don't have to interact with 99% of internet communities and their godawful cancerous normalfag communities

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They're worse in a way because they actually believe they're different

Why can't t_d just come here? :)

Couldn't have said it any better than this...

Fuck ya'll. The_Donald is here to stay. If you don't like it fuck off, cucks. Give me a goddamn coat. I'll fight all of ya'll

I don't give a shit what happens on reddit and I hate that you fucks come here thinking your drama is worth a damn

Sage

>Sup Forumsharbor
RIP /ss/ ShekelShoah - though you succumbed to your wounds in the month following that treacherous attack, rest easy knowing that Gawker died ignominiously and their chief editor has been reduced to writing clickbait articles about Sup Forums for a literally-who blog.

NVR 4GT

Traffic has quadrupled since then. Let that sink it.