R/The_Donald now private

> F to pay respects
> P to praise God Emperor/ Kek
> S to spit or shit on grave like a dirty cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/free_the_donald/
voat.co/v/TheDonald
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.
THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET.IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK.WHAT DO

reddit.com/r/free_the_donald/

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords.

you make me want to die

come to /r/OperationPol we are gaining traction

voat.co/v/TheDonald

Everyone's moving.

stop trying to force this cringey meme, loser

Why would you name it POL? That's retarded. Change it.

You gotta laugh! You GOTTA laugh.

KYS

S

>former white
Transnigger detected

Drumpf is a piece of shit and should be impeached.

Because Sup Forums and r/the_donald are basically brothers user :^)

>respects

Well, well, well...

Just like Drumpf himself, your little trumpy tower playpen has fallen down.

How sad.

Wigger confirmed.

S

Go to Sup Forums you fucking kikes

Former shareblue guy here. This guy is shilling for shareblue. Shareblue is getting paid by Brock and (((Trump))). Will explain why later.

F

Who gives a fuck as long as Shillary is not and will never be president.

How Hillaryious.

If you are visiting here for the first time:
Welcome.

I genuinely mean that. I welcome you here with open arms.
We need you as much as you need a new home.

I won't try to bend you to my views, but I do ask that you respect the fact that this territory does not belong to you, it belongs to everyone here.
That includes Libertarians, Nat Soc, Lefty Pol (why? fucked if I know), Vegans (me), Poofter-haters, Poofter-fuckers, Bronies, people who think being trans is a mental illness, people who think the feminine penis is no homo.

We embrace diversity here.

How are we supposed to applaud le BASED black man?

>Vegans (me)

Typical Drumpf boot-licker, how amusing.

Don't you realise that Madame Hillary allowed your little Drumpfy to win? Now, not only is he shamed politically, but after he's impeached and thrown to the curb, no-one will do business with him either.

Your orange-idol will be kicked to the curb to live in the gutter, mewling softly to himself as he watches the last shreds of his credibility slip through his tiny hands.

His tiny, tiny hands...

pick up your tendies and go to sleep

although this shit if funnier than /mlpol/

s

my sides

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED?!?!?

What I find amusing is that Hillary will still not nor ever be president, and yet here you are still shilling for that irrelevant footnote of a politician.

Why do you want t_d when you have Sup Forums ?

they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion
Also Gab founder is one of them.. This is him trying to get the_donald to move to Gab
Everyone on reddit reads the_donald its just if you hate whites and their culture or not... if you want to side with truth or hate whites enough not to... Many white goyim have been brainwashed to side with the zion foot soldier Barbarians and savages that are invading the west.
Its an all out war for your mind, land, and genes... and many can't take the reality and are unwilling to fight

>people who think being trans is a mental illness
So you mean people with functioning brains.

R we @ war?

(((former white)))

Ha, Hillary is certain to win 2020 after she gifted the national embarrassment that is Drumpf a smidgen of power. Look at how he fumbles and flails, a lost little child caught out in the real world with no daddy around to protect him with a small loan of a million dollars.

Not that she will have to wait till 2020, mind you...

You Trumpy-troopers are just blind to the inevitable, sticking your little orange fingers in your flappy, oversized ears while shouting out tired praise in a desperate attempt to drown out the truth.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
R/The_Donald is finished,
And Drumpfy is too.

Nope, record still not corrected

> Try harder, faggot

If you're trying to force this shit tier meme, drop the caps lock faggot. It hurts my eyes.

A thing to keep in mind. It's weird that the day r/the_donald goes down, or "private", Sup Forums is allowing janitor applications for the next 48 hours. Seems like weird ass timing. Maybe that's just me.

>Not corrected
>R/T_D already in panic mode
>Drumpf in panic mode
>Whitehouse dark

I know, Trumpy-Twin, I should probably stop before you go back to R/T_D and get some backu- oh...

Oh yes, that's right.

It's already begun.

*Correction. chan in general, I guess.

That's fucking stupid. Go back to /r/conspiracy

Go back to /r/politics you pathetic shillfaggot, you are in water deeper than HIllary's cunt can sustain.

We are gathering strength, you and your master are failing

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL OVER FAGGOTRY

>Hillary is certain to win 2020

98% chance

uboat

Vince Foster

FP , PP

Frog Post, Post Post.

>Go backto /r/politics

Kek, I actually can if I so wish. Unlike a certain bunch of Trumpy-Toddlers.

>We are gathering strength

You're getting shut down, across the board. Everyday that Drumpf is in office (note, not 'in power' :D), the Trumpy-Triumph Troupe loses more and more of the faux power gifted to it.

>TRUTH WILL PREVAIL OVER FAGGOTRY
Given your unhealthy obsession with le orange man, I'm sure it will.

>Uses the term "drumpf"
>Doesn't understand how Impeachment works in US politics, because is quite literally, a FuCkiN LeAf.
Import some more Islam faggot.

Fuck off you normie niggers

She should be 50 points ahead! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah pause hahahahahahahahaha

I be you can, you're probably a mod over at that shillhole.

How much do you get paid for licking Clinton's salty cunt?

Doesn't matter, because she will never be president, and will never have power in Washington again.

Meanwhile Trump shits in the toilet in the oval office and wipes his orange ass with paper that has Clinton's gnarled face printed on it.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE BEEN KEKED BY A NIGGER AND THEN BY OOMPA LORD?

>Australia

Go buy milk for 8 USD, kiddo.

look what you've done, you've fallen right in to the australian's not-so-devious trap

for shame, fellow burgers

Sadly, you're not gaining strength. This was a futile last effort that is, right now, backfiring in your faces so badly that you don't know how to handle it. It's obvious and blatant. You've lost your ability to deceive people. Had you managed yourselves better, you may have pulled this off, but you're too desperate, and because of this... You failed hard.

Kek has fucking spake fucktards.

>1262
Good year good year

Whats the problem, now they can come to Sup Forums and slowly become more and more redpilled. And on top of it they can be useful against all these leftist trash and paid shills.

SNR in here needs some tweaking, for sure.

Aussies shitpost like no one else

Let me see if I press PEE what happens

This is a prime example of a markov bot making random replies.