Trijicon biblical verses controversy

> The Trijicon biblical verses controversy refers to the stamping of Bible verse references onto telescopic sights for rifles manufactured by Trijicon, which bear religious inscriptions.
> Upon discovery of the practice in 2010, controversy erupted across religious and political spectra regarding inappropriate and sacrilegious aspects.
> On 20 January 2010 the BBC reported that the British Ministry of Defence, which had recently purchased 480 Trijicon sights for use in Afghanistan, appreciated that the markings could cause offense, and had taken the matter up with the company.
> On 22 January 2010, Trijicon announced it would stop the practice of engraving Biblical references on products sold to the government.

Why are the eternal bongs such massive cucks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trijicon_biblical_verses_controversy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMOHmleMSGI#t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "bongs" saved you from fascism, you ungrateful frank

>The "bongs" saved you from fascism, you ungrateful frank
Reddit really does need to leave.

lol fantastic pic

cunt worshiping bongs are the most sensitive

sand niggers were using the fact there were bible versus on coalition rifles to justify to new recruits that coalition forces were waging jihad

The christards are still doing it but in a little more subdued fashion. Just took a pic of one of my MROs

Lurk more nufag You're making an ass out of yourself

>saved you from fascism
>saved you
>saved

That's a pretty fucking awesome verse though desu

Ff

>christards

r/atheism isn't on this website, faggot

Didn't notice the antifa logo on my attached image. I don't agree with antifa, but Britain has helped move us forward.
Without Britain, you'd be speaking German right now, idiots.

an absolute lie with no historical backing. One of the most ignorant claims the kikes make about Germany is they wanted to take over the world. that is absolutely not true and anyone with an ounce of historical knowledge knows how incredibly difficult if not outright impossible it would have been to even control the sphere of Europe that Hitler wanted to control.

The US and our (((allies))) have moved into destablization stratagems instead of hard military conquest b/c you cannot control the world, you will spread yourself too thin and then get toppled easily.

Can confirm as well

>tfw I have a bible verse TA31

feels offensive man

I mean, that's nothing considering the fact that there is a literal Pepe meme gun being produced, the PL-9, Pepe Liberator 9 mm.

Can't wait until the (((media))) hears about that one...

And back in the Soviet days, they told them the Russian came to force them to become apostates, they'll always find something to rile them up. America is a Christian nation, it is what it is.

Didnt notice the 'thanks for electing a muslim mayor and welcoming foreigners' either?

IMO as long as it doesn't violate a voluntary contract. Nothing wrong with natural diversity. FORCED diversity is wrong.

What if natural diversity had nothing natural?
For exemple the refugees of Europe.
Most of whom come from (figuratively) the other end of the planet, when they could just go to the country next to theirs.

Natural diversity is always forced by regional factors. Famines, Wars, Persecussions etc...
The only true natural diversity is exerced by rich people who will travel around the world to study and to work.

This is the nonsense that makes everyone hate fedorafags. No one was harmed by this private company manufacturing their own product how they choose to. And notice, they're always triggered by anything christian. They'll bend over backwards for muslims even when people are harmed yet REEE their fucking head off over a harmless bible verse. It's transparent as fuck what they're doing.

>jude law as the pope
is that show worth watching user
tv blows

>Without Britain, you'd be speaking German right now, idiots.
Makes me wish that Britain never existed.

Also, you've been added to my filter. You're such an insufferable reddit fag that I would rather go through the trouble of blacklisting your name than reading your retarded shill posts ever again. Please consider suicide.

>white oppression of Europe

As a godless heathen I can say the only people that had any sort of issue with this shit were people who have never been shot at. It in no way impacts the function of the sight; it's a damn good sight. I wouldn't care if the fuckin thing said "I'm with her" on the side as long as it functions as well as they do.

Ich wünschte, die Welt sprach deutsch.

> The issue has been thrust into the spotlight by the US Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) - an advocacy group that seeks to preserve the separation of church and state in the military.

> On 14 January, the MRFF received an e-mail, purportedly from a Muslim US Army infantryman, complaining about the markings.

> MRFF Founder & President : Michael L. “Mikey” Weinstein
Of coouuuuurse

That (((atheist))) kike is a real treat
youtube.com/watch?v=sMOHmleMSGI#t=40

Kek, never fails

>Boer regime
This is a god tier troll image

I just love it when (((athiests))) try to tell me how to be a Christian. We need to be more aggressive in how we respond to these people.

one more reason to hate them

Why the did they write that crap on on the optics in the first place? That is very wasteful and uncapitalistic of them. Not something I'd expect from America of all places.
And does this mean that the ones sold to civies still have those on them? That puts off potential customers, as who in their right mind would want their equipment to feature desert cult ramblings by default?

>And does this mean that the ones sold to civies still have those on them?
Yes but it's pretty subtle
> That puts off potential customers
Not really, not when your product is among the best stuff money can buy

> The New Zealand SAS confirmed they will not stop using the sights as they are considered the best in the world.

It is so weird to see something feature the text
>MADE IN
that is not followed by
>CHINA

>considered the best in the world
I don't know about that, we have one in our batallion headquarters, seems pretty flimsy.
At least a SUSAT can be used to bash someones head in, even if you don't have a weapon to put it on.

We make a lot of stuff here, but it's high end expensive shit or industrial equipment. These scopes retail for $1200.

And francucks can't even get a real ACOG because it contains tritium and it's banned in this god forsaken shithole.

thanks for central banking, you faggots.