The Language Crystal

Hello Sup Forums its me again. I promised to deliver a PDF of The Language Crystal remember?
Well I did not have time to get the whole book for you but here is the intro and chapter 1. I suggest reading all of it thoroughly. This should make you very eager to learn more about the truth of the language of the Angles.

Please enjoy.

Please pay very close attention to this image. You can learn a LOT from understanding the code of the language crystal.

>44

Guardian digits confirm.

I messed up the page order my apologies.

Thanks

this will make the nips and chinks angly

>96

I like that number very much.

You're quite welcome friend.

To all. I will be delivering more of this book in the coming days, a chapter at a time until which point i have an entire PDF in order to share with you all. Until then I suggest checking Sup Forums around 12am trump time every night until you have the whole book in your collection.

After the entire PDF is complete and safely distributed I will be regularly sharing this PDF to you all and I encourage each and every one of you to spread it and propogate it since this book is being suppressed by Zionists.

HAPPY LEARNING!

Just upload it as a pdf you retard

literally the dumbest way to share a book

this is just shitting up the board, sorry. take it to /x/

Hello again user. Sorry I'm short on time. Plus isn't it fun to play collect em all?!

Can I ask you more questions before you leave?

>Can I ask you more questions before you leave?

Of course friend.

Don't get it.

What is this bullshit? And why is it on Sup Forums?

OH but on one condition! You share that magic pepe picture again that the mods so rudely removed from your post.

What use I could give this book in my life?
Also why do you like the number 96?

Read everything from the book I have shared with so far and it should begin to make sense. You will also need to learn more about numerology and some ancient history to better understand it.

You may notice that it is page 11 of the book. 1 is the number that signifies and importance for you to make an effort. YOUR will is important friend. 1 is magnified twice by being page 11 so perhaps it is telling you to double your efforts.

Knowing the truth is not easy friend and takes time and effort.

Alright, and what does this have to do with Sup Forums, exactly? What truth are you trying to share with us? Is this some doomsday shit or what?

>4477

OOOOOH GUARDIAN DOUBLES FOLLOWED BY HEAVENLY DOUBLES! I LOVE IT!!!

Please share with me the magic pepe picture from the other thread then I will answer your questions.

>Alright, and what does this have to do with Sup Forums, exactly? Doomsday is not coming thanks to VictoryOfTheLight. I want to share a secret with you. The original meaning of the Greek word Apocalypse is "Revelation" not "End of the World". And tell me friend. What does "revelation" Mean?

UGH see mistakes like this in my posts is how you know i'm not an ascended master yet haha. Lets try again.

>Alright, and what does this have to do with Sup Forums, exactly?

Doomsday is not coming thanks to VictoryOfTheLight. I want to share a secret with you. The original meaning of the Greek word Apocalypse is "Revelation" not "End of the World". And tell me friend. What does "revelation" Mean?

Lurkmoar, the thread

>77
!!!
This tickles my pineal gland.

thanks for posting broceratops, will check it out

Okay, you're not answering me directly, you're being vague because you're a cunt, but I looked the book up on Amazon and it's running for anything between 300 and 900, so I'm going to go ahead and save everything you've posted so far just in case it's something relevant to anything.

This better not be some astro-theological horseshit that smartest guy at the Methodist church recommends to his friends during a cakewalk.

>12 (my lucky number!)
>626 (palindrome)
>5335 (another palindrome!)

EEEEEEE!! I AM SO EXCITED! Thank you Thoth!

Oh but i did answer you directly! I will repeat for you.

This is very much Sup Forums related in the same way that every other Zionist conspiracy is Sup Forums related but this is THE Zionist conspiracy! I haven't read the entire book yet so I can't just give you the answer to the Language Crystal code yet, but I have many many months worth of heavy research on a very wide range of subjects related to the REAL truth of god and mankind's immanent divinity. It's all coming together.

The truth is that YOU friend are literally one with god. It doesn't matter how dark your soul is the light inside of you can never EVER be extinguished. Not time, not space, not even god can take it away from you.

And to answer your doomsday question. If you read my response you could easily infer i was telling you no. It is not doomsday. It is planetary consciousness ascension and YOU my friend are currently part of it! RIGHT NOW! www.twitter.com/kibbitzlaw . Rejoice.

this is good.

reminds me of the stuff Robert Graves wrote about in the White Goddess. He suggested that 666 was a latin anagram

So, it's a self-help book rooted in Abrahamic folklore and conspiracies?

Yeah, I'll pass.

>So, it's a self-help book rooted in Abrahamic folklore and conspiracies?

No not at all! Its the TRUTH that is literally being hidden from you through ancient Jewry dating back since long before Christ.

Its time for me to sleep Sup Forums.

Good night Moon.

Holy shit, nice digits. Listen. The only reason I come here is to get the fucking truth. Have you ever played "Earthbound"? That game is fucking awesome. I want to go on an adventure, a quest for truth. Save the world. Well, I'm not an idiot either but I'd like to feel like I'm doing SOMETHING. I want to believe you're legit, user.

jews are hiding magic spells in the english language, you dimbulb

no, it isnt.

why is this book so expensive? is it a college textbook or something?

What should I do?

Let's say I believe everything you say, no questions...what should I do? How should I prepare? What should I expect? What should I not do?

Great Work :)

July 4th weekend 2015 I took a lot of lsd and flew a little too close to the sun

Spent a lot of time that night staring at the moon or should I say...night son.

>Looking at his scribbled notes
>4 angles on the digit '4'
>6 on the digit '6'
>etc
>the language of the angles
>english
>anglos
>anglish
>angels

Oh my fucking god I see the light.

So is the answer 42?