LOCK HIS ASS UP

Russia will pay.

>refuses to believe Hillary was a crook
>ready to believe any thing bad about trump

>impeachment
>removal from office
Not the same thing goy
Sage

How do people even come up with such stupidity?

>You believe things with evidence (IE Donna Brazile rigging the debates)
>But you don't believe other things without evidence (that aren't even plausible... Donald Trump is a Russian spy... give me a break)

How are these comparable?

none of us are signing this you know.
the only people supporting are the shills
now fuck off

i.4cdn.org/pol/1495243671320.webm

sage

>that pic
Because any half-baked conspiracy theory has more evidence than Trump's collusion with Russia.

GTFO

>people believe Trump is gonna get removed from office
>People still think Hillary should have won
>Mfw

R
M
A

>taking anything OD says seriously

>there are people that actually think impeachment does anything
lamo @ ur lives

the meme is an objective fact though?

im glad idiots like you are around to post and say shit to make it hard to take liberalism/leftists seriously and not just a bunch of young cringeworthy fools.

>the "Trump is a Russian spy" conspiracy theory is so shitty and stupid that not even the craziest conspiracy theorists will buy into it

P O O
O
O

in

L O O
O
O

there's always some faggot that says this after I post this every time

it's a criticism of them as a whole, wasn't trying to pick apart your post... i don't care if they're posting "facts" or not... they're the equivalent of arguing with a child throwing a tantrum. if you subscribe to them I feel sorry for you

I hadn't considered your perspective, how much it must suck to have the media constantly blue-balling you guys like this. I'm sorry.

>impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

S'matter - couldn't cut a deal with the eBay autist who wanted $21 million for impeachtrump.com (Plus $7 shipping)?

Signed.
We cant possibly let this man get the nuclear codes.
Do whatever you want with whatever info your honeypot gathered btw, this isn't even my computer

>Be mad faggots
>Drumpf is DONE FOR
>its treason then

i'm signing it. why not.

Nice tripcode.

Liberal Logic

>ITS OUTRIGHT TRATOROUS THAT DRUMPH COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO HACK AN AMERICAN ELECTION

>MUH ELECTORAL SOVEREIGNTY!

>What? Open boarders are the best idea, actually Who needs borders and shit? Illegals voting more to the other side is A-Ok.

>Also lets impeach trump using an ONLINE petition that anybody from any country can sign to overturn the democrtatic process

>Man republicans who understand the electoral college exists because a pure democracy is actually very unfair when you facor in cities and overpopulated areas...... lets completely undermine that democratic process with an online poll.

And you wonder why people don't like you OP?

Use at will: #wAハw0l=Z

We're generating tens trillions of them daily...

Don't care which conspiracy theories to believe or not believe. I just don't like white people who pretend to love niggers.

Do people actually take occupy Democrats seriously?
I always thought it was satire.

Le upvote fellow 4channers.