I cannot stop laughing

Sure is a lot of talk about politics in here. Would be a shame if someone took a huge shit all over it by flooding it with teenagers, fresh out of school and ready to be online all day every day for the entire summer.

Reap what you sow.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't change the fact that you're on the wrong side of history.

The winning side is the right side.

Subjectivity is a lie. The right side is the right side, and the wrong side is the wrong side. Fuck off commie.

huh

Out with the old, in with the RIGHT

16 y/o here just smoked some weed out in the forest with my friends.

>subjectivity is a lie
>rural and suburban retards actually think this

Neat with the new law you'll spend 7years in prison when hiro hands over your ip to the rcmp

Are you retarded? Subjectivity = there are no genders, 2+2 = 5. Talent is not talent.

Yea, been off Sup Forums for a little bit to come back to see this shit. Sure is summer in here.

maybe you should actually read about things instead of getting your information from neo-nazi message boards.

All you need to know about weed:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA

>16 y/o here
b&
stupid fucking leafs, you never learn

Only the strong survive. The right side made the right decisions, the wrong side is dead, dead, dead.

>Would be a shame if someone took a huge shit all over it by flooding it with teenagers, fresh out of school and ready to be online all day every day for the entire summer.

Yeah but that happened years ago

They will call apon the name of the LORD, because his blood was shed for the sins not only of me, but of you as well.

Repent, sin no more, and experience eternal peace and rest with the creator of all things.

12“See! I am coming soon! My reward is with me to repay everyone according to his
behavior.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.d

14“How blessed are those who wash their robese so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city!

15 Outside are dogs, sorcerers, immoral people, murderers, idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendent of David, the bright morning star.”

> strong
*adaptive and lucky
FTFY

>Reap what you sow.
I feel bad for their parents. By the end of the summer, the 4th Reich could be a reality.
Sup Forums will survive. It continues to soldier on, and get larger. A forced refugee program will slog things up for a bit.....by the end of summer the weak will have left. The rest will be sick twisted individuals.

enjoy your ban

conservatism is the natural default. winning? it's no contest. traditions exist, by definition, because they're continuously selected, because they work. see FDR's "Old and precious moral values"

whereas degeneracy attends destruction throughout time. today is no exception. ww3 incoming

leftists are on the wrong side of history

That happens EVERY SUMMER

are you new as fuck or what?

Pissing into a ocean of piss now fuck off normie

Jew it up, my dude.

Hit the nail on the head. What's the only way to stop it? Water it down with so many useless people who are just here for #tehlulz all the people that made it great leave or lurk. Not that hard to figure out

>enjoy your ban
Why do you say that?