Christianity was the original Jewish trick

>Spread Christianity to Europe
>Set Jesus as the Jew Messiah and depict the Jews as the oppressed chosen people to brainwash the population into feeling bad for them and worshiping a Jew
>Outlaw usury for Christians as it's a sin in the (((Bible))) while simultaneously say it's perfectly fine for the (((Chosen People of God))) to loan money (how has no one picked up on this blatant trickery)
>Jews start their grand scheme and replace gold with pieces of paper
>Everything is now exchanged for pieces of paper printed by Jews
>Once all the gold is hoarded, more pieces of paper worth of money is in circulation than actual gold, but no one would know since the Jews have all the gold. (((They))) are now in total control of the monetary system and the concept of money
>install central banks and "Loan" large amounts of the pieces of paper to countries, putting them in an endless cycle of debt they can't repay, making them your slaves
>install Jews and corrupt goys in key positions to increase and solidify your influence (politics, media, health, religion, military)
>Crash the economy to keep the spirits down and docile, and manufacture happenings to distract the population into arguing about socio-political issues by funding both sides
>Jews now control the combined strongest military power of the world via the Christian Western World
>use your total control to brainwash the population into accepting military coup on countries who don't have or want central banks
>Each time a central bank is installed, make that country your slave by loaning it your fake pieces of paper
>Push atheism and the heliocentric model since you don't need the population to believe God put them on earth for a specific reason. (((They))) need the population to think of themselves as little specs of dust in an infinite universe. (((They))) need you to believe your life doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, a perfect mindset to accept your fate, do as you are told, and not rebel.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
google.com/search?q=iss sun&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipnvWD3f3TAhUHG5AKHUKqCGUQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=910
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUSfTgSySs
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w
youtube.com/watch?v=4TJVhdPtEkE
youtube.com/watch?v=4HQSptqjp60
youtube.com/watch?v=stufgXxJP1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're on the right track, but you still have some thinking to do

what am I missing?

I don't want to spoil the surprise when you figure it out and your brain explodes like mine did.

Go ahead I'm listening. What could possibly make my brain explode from there? I know the earth is probably flat since all of NASA picture are fake, and Jews seem to be devil worshipers. They do satanic blood rituals, behead babies and drink their blood as it's the source of life and keeps them healthy. What could you possibly say to make my head explode at this point?

not even close. it's way simpler than that, and makes much more sense.

ok you are obviously a troll at this point. If you had any data you would've said it by now

you're not using your brain here

go think about the scheme or the plan and try to consider why this plan would take 5000 years to come into its full effect

It doesn't exist,thats why.

this guy gets it.

Why not help a brother out if you have knowledge on this? You're no better than a Jew if you'd rather watch your fellow man stay in the darkness because it gives you a sense of superiority. No wonder the Jews fucking won with people like you

>>Push atheism and the heliocentric model

You are retarded. Jews are atheist. being athiest is a good thing. It only gets bad when they make people nihilistic

Also, you don't seriously believe that the sun is not at the center of the solar system, do you?

Other than that though, good job.

You're retarded. Christianity runs in full contrast against jewish tradition and was never meant to incorporate jewish majiks / jewish laws.

Why do you think they killed Jesus after all?

Christianity pre dates judaism you you dumb jew shitlord

Oh really? take any Earth picture from Nasa and the other space agencies, ANY. Actually the higher resolution the better. Ok you got a picture? now tell me, where are the 13000 satellites orbitting the earth? where are the hundreds of thousands of space debris? where are the cities? where are the giant cargo ships sailing the sea? where are the massive bridges?

well?

it's fake you idiot

Thank you user. Some of us still have common sense.

You're right and wrong at the same time.

Nigga do you know how big the earth actually is?You need to understand distance

and you need to understand a satellite would be closer to the camera than the earth itself and therefore look bigger. even without taking that into account you should SEE the thousands of satellites on all those high res pictures, even if it was just a few pixels, but you don't you dumb nigger

Is that why Jesus despited them?

Really enables your synapses

>Push atheism and the heliocentric model
And that's where your logic went for a fat shit.
Europeans were already on the cusp of discovering the heliocentric model was incorrect in pre-Christian antiquity. Although I agree that people need some form of collective spirituality and they already had that in Zeus/Jupiter/Odin, science isn't necessarily completely mutually exclusive from it.
anyway 8/10

It's pretty silly to believe in a Jewish conspiracy if you don't believe in Christianity.
Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

You are really dumb.
1.The cameras are small because they need to withstand the g-force induced by the rockets they are on going into space
2.In just Low-Earth Orbit,you would need an insanely good camera to capture a satellite thousand of kilometers away.
3.Instead of believing in science and maths,you base your conspiracy out of fucking photos

This shits too complicated.

Yall mother fuckers need Jesus!

>Be atheist
>never read the Bible and how Jews are treated
Oy vey.
I love these fedora tippers knowing nothing about how Jesus hated Jews.

>>use your total control to brainwash the population into accepting military coup on countries who don't have or want central banks
Gaddafi was a good guy...

>christianity
>the religion that calls jews sons of the devil
>Jesus is hated by jews with passion

You are all full of shit
But Muh Stronk Pagan Europe in which cuckolding was the norm (vikings) and in which raping children is okay (greeks)!

Sons of your father the devil you are, just like (((them)))

jews are not atheist and being atheist is not good. atheists are retarded

>Push atheism and the heliocentric model since you don't need the population to believe God put them on earth for a specific reason

This is actually a really good point people do not realize. You can have multiple models that are correct depending on the coordinate system or level of detail.

Heliocentric vs geocentric models are mostly philosophical.

you dumb piece of shit go on Nasa's live feed and show me a single satellite

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

whoah easy there son
I think it's a stretch to suggest that Jesus hated his own people. He may have had disdain for some members of the tribe, but
>Jesus hated Jews
come on now

The only holiday I celebrate is 3 days before easter.

That was literally my point.Space is so big you cant see shit unless the object is huge and close to you.The ISS is less than 50 meters,and its the biggest man-made satellite

Usury was also illegal for Jews in the Middle Ages, but only to Jews.

Usuary was also legal for Christians, but only to non-Christians.

Same for Muslims, BTW.

All Abrahamic faiths are built on the idea of a supreme in-group that must rule over or destroy all out-groups. They all have nutty rules like this to facilitate screwing over outsiders.

this is a valid point

That's like saying here's a panorama of the Grand Canyon
>what? you can't see any scorpions? Scorpions are a conspiracy theory!
Come on now Straya, go throw another shrimp on the barbie

>and the heliocentric model
Dammit you just walked my dinosaur
10/10, I read with interest

Jesus referred to jews as sons of the devil and the synagogue of satan. Jesus is the one true and only way to heaven.

I know you just baiting but that would take away the credibility of your jewpill.

Photos like these were taken by several countries already: google.com/search?q=iss sun&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipnvWD3f3TAhUHG5AKHUKqCGUQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=910

The main argument against flat earth IMHO is that it would be something extremely difficult to fake and extremely useless too.

google image "map of satellites", compare result to pictures of Earth and Nasa's live feed, then go kill yourselves cunts

>this is a valid point
no it's not. Christianity IS Judaism with the part where the Messiah shows up at the end, but with the plot twist that he came down just for a visit to tell us to get our shit together until he comes back for good. God damit user, did you think the Old Testament was about Hinduism?

Christianity is a Jewish psyop. I believe it.

>Jews
>the Earth
>babies

wew get a load of this bluepill

You may be right, but we rode the tiger and turned it against them.

You can't give up anything tainted instantly because then you'll end up isolated and become depressed and useless to the cause. Fight back, but in a smart way. Ride the fucking tiger. I mean look at Pepe, do you see threads here saying 'Pepe was originally made by a SJW author?' No. Pepe is ours now.

Christianity is western and the West is Christian. If you don't like it, then fucking fix it instead of running off to the woods and becoming an atheist or pagan or whatever the fuck it is, because guess what? If whatever religion you come up with ever gains any traction, they will take it over too.

god-damn I'll try again because I liked most of your 1st post OP.
Here maybe you can relate better this time.
Go outside the back porch and have a peek at Ayers rock... yeah yeah I know it's 20 miles away, right? Ok, now, can you see the ants crawling around on it?
Exactly

Operation Christ a success. The Goyim are now under our control.

Someone please explain to me how the Chinese Wall can be visible from space

A religion that makes Jewish behavior against the law, yet still tolerates Jews? A con if I've ever seen one.

So you can see the ISS from earth but you can't see it from space?

youtube.com/watch?v=qUUSfTgSySs

youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w

Not the frog
They are deathly afraid of the frog. And not just because of us. I haven't figured it out yet, but the symbolism of the frog: cleansing, metamorphosis, fertility, true love, knowledge, transformation, is terrifying to them.

Jews must feel like Gods in a Christian society.

my god, a challenger appears

It's not, it's a myth.

I thought maybe it was a bad meme or something

but everyone gets behind the idea whenever I've brought it up

The Jews created Islam too. The same scam.

most jews ive known have been pretty dumb and a lot of them were drug fucked

why at are the jews getting out of this? are the average jews somehow immune to societies degeneracy?

Speaking of challenger

youtube.com/watch?v=4TJVhdPtEkE

youtube.com/watch?v=4HQSptqjp60

They get less competition for their nefarious schemes.

YAWN*
not even good b8
\

Jesus wasn't even Jewish. He was Nordic. All the Jews flooded the Middle East after the Norse went north. Jews have basically stolen all the monotheistic religions and replaced all the protagonists with themselves.

The Jews would never do something like this.

Anti-Semitism is against the law in the following ideologies:
>christianity
>islam
>communism

The heliocentric model was pushed by Freemasons. Freemasons were created by Jews. you do the math

>Implying
Anti-semitism was Catholic Church policy until Vatican II. In the Cathecism of the Catholic Church there are passages actively discouraging circumcison.

Sorry, try again next time.

You can't draw Mohammed, because he's a Jew.

That's why the Jews created the Protestants.

alright brothers OP here I'm going for a walk. Last bump before I go. I don't pretend to know everything but I hope I gave you some shit to look at whether you think the earth is flat or not. This thread was about jews originally.

oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=stufgXxJP1c

What color were Sally Ride's eyes?
Blue. 'cause one blew this way and one blew that way

Christianity is a Jewish conspiracy. Sounds right to me.

Everyone interested in this thread should also check out and the previous thread.