Is my belly button okay

Is my bellybutton okay its itchy, raw and, sore

Looks like a fungus infection. Get an anti fungus cream. Shower once a day.

Just herpes it will pass soon

sorry op, but the prognosis is not good. you're showing symptoms of faggotry. my diagnosis is that you have gaylord syndrome. prescription to kys must be filled immediately.

itt: positing tips to hit the bare minimum of hygiene

Sup Forums tier thread. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

That's your vagina. Congrats, you were a girl all along.

Flag checks out.

Shouldn't eat two (2) scoops you fat fuck.

looks like jews gave you an infestation.
that's no fault of your own though, showering and """good hygiene""" are a Jewish invention to sell you stuff that's unnecessary too, so you're jewel either way
just don't go see a doctor or buy anything against it, they're all part of the jewish money machine

dont let your cum dry on your gut.

Have you touched anyone recently? Chances are you got infected by a Jew. I suggest you arrange your will asap user. I'm sorry.

lol op

Also medical books are mainly written by Jews.
So it would be no wonder that (((infections))) are in fact a trap.
You're healthy goy.

Use corn starch instead of scratching it. If it doesn't pass, get a medical professional to look at it.

Oh, and,
Sage & report.

bro literally, you sitting down at ur computer causes rolls of fat to form. in between these rolls sweat accumulates, and if it just sits there (like what maybe happened on ur stomach) the salinity of the sweat and its moisture dries up the skin causing all that inflammation/irritation . . . just my speculation. throw some vasseline on there

Clean up isle 3, need a janitor in here!!!

Dr here!
Your fucked son, just take a knife to it and cut that fucker out.
Isn't knife a funny word KAr-nife

I thought OP's picture was him squeezing a cow tit.

Go to b with this shit.

what kind of idiot comes here for that advice. your dumb you stupid, dumb, asshole, idiot, fucking sad cock

mix bleach and ammonia together, inhale deeply.

Stop finger fucking it

I remember when this stuff remained on /r/ or Sup Forums

The politics of your poor hygiene is not my concern.

unironically, this

looks sexy. I think it's fine.

wrong fucking board

Just lick it off.

Fungal infection. Get a cream for it at Wal-Mart or whatever. Apply it with a qtip and go all the way to the end of your belly button.

Keep it dry also. That's why it's infected. Water gets in there and turns it into your mom's mattress vagina combo.

/thread in 3...2...

Gonna need a better picture. I am a doctor.

>be American
>be fat
>don't shower
>bacteria builds up everywhere under rolls
>gets infection
>too dumb to stop infection
>infection spreads
>can't afford hospital

That's a yeast infection. Use athletes foot cream twice a day until it is cleared up. Also, wash your belly button better and dry it well after washing.

This is what you get for spooning with a turk

callate boludo mono negro

>blame jews, spics and niggers

show feminine penis

Stop letting strange homeless guys nut on your stomach. Swallow it like any self deserving meth head.