Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xQKsL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRg__IicioM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Awoovement

AWOO~VEMENT

Get ready folks.

I wish a nigger would.

So most of this just proves how little leftist understand the government they adore
>ICE arrest are up
Trump couldn't directly and has explicitly said he doesn't have control over that
>FBI director being fired halts investigation
Comey was never an agent and now they have an even strong investigation along with multiple congressional
>Trump said literally anything to Russia
Are relations would be much better if Trump could singlehandedly change anything
>Trumps budget would do X but the passed budget means Trump betrayed his base
It's almost like the power of the purse isn't in his hand
And the amount of leaking and type of reporting makes coordination obvious

Ronald Rump
Took a Dump
Now he needs his penis pumped

WHITE HOUSE LEAKER CONFIRMED:
archive.is/xQKsL

>Is pic related an attempt by leaker to PREVENT TRUMP from knowing who the leaker is???
>Are they afraid someone will out the article on Trump’s desk?
>Trump fired someone previously for an article outing another leaker (article was from same site).

I don't know how else you would explain someone getting THAT detailed of information if they weren't in the meeting. Any notes would be severely restricted. A very limited number of people would have access to them.
>This isn't FBI or disgruntled intelligence agency employees for these specific leaks
>This is upper level White House staff
>All signs point to Dina Powell

How do we get this bitch fired???????????????????

ben fischbein is a bitch. just thought you should know. I heard he script monitors for his name on the 4 choines. I believe it, he works in "digital dickery"

The newest Wolverine movie is pretty comfy.
Makes me wish I could see what the others could have been if they were R-rated

0/10

If you have a even basic understanding of government you become a conservative

>13. Sweden drops the rape charges against Julian Assange
shit,
I did not know this. thanks user.

Exclusive photo of CNN's anonymous source.

Keep in mind, Uncle l0ll is considered armed and dangerous.

Wasn't she ousted as the leaker weeks ago?

WHY IS SHE STILL THERE?

you are all voat sills and T_D faggots
YOU WILL BE PURGED

think trump is gonna have trouble with the last one

Theme when r-the fagget cucks our shit up:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRg__IicioM

Been here since the elevators.
Iowa..Pussy tapes...the (((recounts))) you name it...but this post right here..this one converted me. I'm off the Drumpf Train as of this moment.

DO IT FAGGOT

written by schlomo goldsteinburgkratz how fucking typical

DO IT!

Few things are more useful than a known spy before they realize they're burned.

>Dina [[[Habib]]] Powell
Trump needs to remove kebab from the White House

>inb4 Trump violates all of these

i don't think so. miller will have him prepared

is she ok?

I thought the term was "faux pas"

>Don't do thumbs up
>Don't criticize Islam
>it's a Miller speech
Saudi Arabia's new top export is going to be salt.

Wow I'm sure the President of the United States isn't briefed on cultural norms and customs before he makes a foreign trip. This is surely the end of his campaign.

>yfw he calls him Dopey Prince to his face

She's just getting ready for the fallout netflix show.

I've watched it a couple times, usually when going to sleep. Just haven't had the time to actually watch it, watch it.
The beginning is great when Logan just tears into a group finally like how it always should of been.
But every other line is fuck because they got the R rating. Just seems a bit unnecessary from what I've watched so far

BEEP BEEP

Awoo is stronk and not afraid of anything

In all seriousness guys, we can't let Ivanka and Jared Kushner near the colonial mainframe.

For some reason she looks tasty. Am i a cannibal Sup Forums?

>implying they're not /ourcylons/

No bullets. I'm elevating my BAC tonight.

ummm.. pic related.

I know what you mean. I think it feels right for the Logan character but feels wrong when others say it.

bending your will to a weak and backwards culture. attempting to modify your freedoms to appease shitskins.

>the state of Texas

>>All signs point to Dina Powell

If you read the statements condemning the WaPo Russia meeting story, Dina had the most vehement denial of the bunch - even moreso than the official WH statement.

>Psych studies have shown, that the guiltier one is to committing a misdeed, they will be more vocal and aggressive in denying the misdeed if questioned about it.

You are absolutely right. However this will only lead to helping Jones in the long run

So perhaps Karma is a thing

Youre right man. It was the proverbial sttaw that broke the camels back

Reminder that media types like Maggie Haberman of the NYT think people should back off Anthony Weiner for being a perv because he has a young son (who was in the pic he sent), yet Alex Jones and his custody battle are fair game because he says upsetting things.

Katawa Shoujo 2 looks good.

Why has Trump not given Terry A Davis full control of all Intel CPU architectures yet? He'll make himself King if Trump continues to cross him like this.

When Trump bellows about this or that story, his aides often scramble in a game of cat-and-mouse to figure out who alerted the president to the piece in the first place given that he rarely browses the internet on his own. Some in the White House describe getting angry calls from the president and then hustling over to Trump’s personal secretary, Madeleine Westerhout, to ferret who exactly had just paid a visit to the Oval Office and possibly set Trump off.
Priebus and White House staff secretary Rob Porter have tried to implement a system to manage and document the paperwork Trump receives. While some see the new structure as a power play by a weakened chief of staff — “He’d like to get a phone log too,” cracked one senior White House adviser — others are more concerned about the unfettered ability of Trump’s family-member advisers, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, to ply the president with whatever paperwork they want in the residence sight unseen.
“They have this system in place to get things on his desk now,” the same White House official said. “I’m not sure anyone follows it.”
Priebus has implored staff to do so in order to abide by presidential record-keeping laws, which require cataloguing what the president sees for the archives.

>They're afraid of Trump finding the leaker.
>Leaker went to press outlets expressing concern about how he gets hide news to embarrass Trump into restricting the information that gets to him, thereby preventing the leaker from being found
>Leaker is Dina Powell and it's pretty likely HR McMaster is implicated, but it sounds like the only 100% certainty is Dina Powell

so is comey lying or just the slowest person in the room to wait months to disclose then days after getting fired to go oh yea trump was using me.

Trump BTFO!!! XDDD

Jews are the master race

kek

>How trump gets his news
Not from cnn

So is Trump gonna save white america or should I just buy a bunch of drugs and become a professional conspiracy theorist?

>The thumbs up gesture is considered rude.
You're in for a treat.

I think the last bullet will not be an issue

why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?
i really wish she would keep her hair like that and wear less make up.
looks much better au naturelle

Just think how much more he'd be idolized by the left if Huma had aborted the baby instead.

>Trump
>Resigning
After all this time, they really don't understand him, do they?

has anybody considered the possibility of Seth Rich killer is already dead to keep that guy from talking?

the mob did this kind of shit. they hired some nig to kill a made man and then they killed the nig. they did this to oswald too.

it's their country. the president didn't bow to that king sand nigger who came to the usa

tfw Houston schools are the worst in the nation (probably)

AIR FORCE ONE LANDS IN 2 HOURS

THAT IS ALL

>this has all happened before
But seriously guy, we can't let them get the access codes to the network.

>No bullets. I'm elevating my BAC tonight.

USE SOMETHING ELSE

Donald Trump more like Donald Drumpf lmao amirite?

Ah. Please stay safe tho, user. We don't need another "Someone shot off their dick" story to give the left any more talking points

As much as I'm tired of Comey, I don't think this is his doing.

I think the Deep State is just taking advantage of his absence to use him as a vehicle to fill the air with impeachment noises. All this 'read a memo over the phone' bullshit is ridiculous. Whether Comey's going along with it, I have no idea.

>last bullet
CULTURAL REVOLUTION TIME

Does anyone actually think someone with the ego of Trump would quit from the most powerful position in America?

Can i get anchor babies for 500.

1. Hair kept up looks very professional
2. There are ugly women who need make up, so the First lady using it makes them feel like her.

or some shit i dunno

>pay nigger to rob and kill guy
>nigger forgets to rob him
Yeah, no.

What's the first stop?
>tfw gotta be up all night at work

Sad!

>>All signs point to Dina Powell

That's a shame because she's pretty cute

Why would she be leaking?

Yeah, maybe on silkroad. They're probably more expensive if you buy in person.

I never get drunk enough to make mistakes but I also keep ammo away from my funs while drinking. I also autistically safety check every gun I pick up ever multiple times every time I pick it up..

>inb4 this happens but to Trump and the NYT uses it as proof Trump and Putin are connected

8/10, would still do!

White Liberal assuming they are all Immigrants

Thoughts?

>No fun allowed

>appeal to emotion without any proof

>Shawn Lucas, depicted in a video serving the DNC with a lawsuit over "rigging" the primaries in July 2016, suddenly died in August 2016.

Pretty women always leak around Trump.

Glad you asked

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL // EDT

9:50AM // 2:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

1:30PM // 6:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Court Official Arrival Ceremony

1:45PM // 6:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Coffee Ceremony and Presentation of the Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud Medal

2:15PM // 7:15AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Banquet Luncheon

3:20PM // 8:20AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a United States Saudi Arabia bilateral meeting

3:55PM // 8:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Signing Ceremony

5:05PM // 10:05AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

5:40PM // 10:40AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Deputy Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

8:25PM // 1:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Murabba Palace and participate in the Welcome Ceremony

8:45PM // 1:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a reception with King Salman and members of the United States and Saudi delegations

8:55PM // 1:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Banquet Dinner

9:40PM // 2:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a National Museum Tour

pls respond

2/3 of germans now think trump will be impeached before his term ends ...

scary stuff. basically nothing at all happened and the (((media))) has made him look like a total disaster!

Its war already, not a 'democracy' anymore.

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL // EDT

>Sunday, May 21, 2017

9:00AM // 2:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the King of Bahrain

9:20AM // 2:20AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Amir of Qatar

9:50AM // 2:50AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the President of Egypt

11:10AM // 4:10AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a United States Gulf Cooperation Council Meeting

12:45PM // 5:45AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Amir of Kuwait

1:05PM // 6:05AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister of Oman

2:25PM // 7:25AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with Heads of State

3:00PM // 8:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Arab Islamic American Summit Luncheon

4:15PM // 9:15AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Arab Islamic American Summit

7:50PM // 12:50PM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Inauguration of Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology

8:25PM // 1:25PM THE PRESIDENT participates in Remarks at Tweeps 2017

>that guy trying to stop Putin
Every. Single. Time.

>Half-Egyptian
Wouldn't be surprised

How has Trump blown it?