Is an open marriage a happier marriage?

Well /pol?

Just more critical theory bullshit

No
Goodnight America!!!
*credits roll*
sage

Might as well just not get married and date multiple women right?

Take (((their))) advice. Don't have kids. World is overpopulated

>open marriage
May as well just prepare the divorce papers in advance.

But having an open marriage means they'll have FEWER non-marital partners. They'll have marital partners who they aren't married to! So they'll be LESS depressed!

The people who promote this sort of shit increasingly make me yearn for an inquisition-type moral authority to take these fuckers to task.

But then on the other hand, it's freedom of speech and liberty.

It's a dilemma.

All I can say is, I would love to watch those who write shit like this get executed for it. Fuck these people undermining society.

What is your objective? Do you and your fellow nerdvirgin bretheren unironically believe that if you spam enough degeneracy that Sup Forums will become nigger loving cucks?

I just want to know the truth, user. Sometimes the truth isn't what you want to hear.

Heres the truth
pol loves niggers now so that means you can go home now, your work here is done. No reason to spam anymore

1000 hours in paint

no, it's just easier because you don't have to stay committed and millenials can't say no to anything and a marriage is (or should be) a final no to every other woman

Sad.

DESU, I believe that elevating happiness and/or comfort above morality is degenerate af. I believe (but don't have evidence) that monogamous marriages provide a stabler environment for children and so are more moral. Therefore, whether open marriages are happier (for the two partners) is moot to me. But I'm still curious, Sup Forums, are open marriages happier?

They aren't married. So they are still non-marital partners.

Fucking gas yourself

White Americans should have tons of white kids while minorities should be sterilized and immigration should be limited. Support the Pro-White immigrant RAISE act. The only way America can be saved from becoming minority majority.

Go home shareblue you have successfully subverted pol and Sup Forums and the 400lb hackers, you are beating a dead horse

This just seems right. How do we teach millennials responsibility? to say no? to not always say yes to what they perceive to be the most immediately fun option? Perhaps the best way to ask it is: How do we teach millennials not to be total fucking niggers?

>Let's just do the thing that obviously can't be done.
You sound like an SJW.

Full comic?

>yes goy, believe us

The white race is going nowhere you nog lover.

"Why Cheating on Your Husband Is Actually Good for Him"
Written by: the wife who's cheating on him.

How much more transparently self-interested can you get?