Test

first post on Sup Forums WOOOOO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6c841d/attention_all_refugees_from_the_donald_youre/
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/014/745/139035361828.jpg](That's
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away Reddit

make me!

FIRST REPLY ON Sup Forums WOOOO!!

I'm from reddit, you fucks. We bout to take over this bitch right now. What's up. Fight me

Reddit refuges incoming

Go home faggot. You're not welcome here.

Kill yourself nigger faggot

quick question
do you like Putin

What's wrong with reddit? We over at T_D are based as fuck and just want to MAGA with you guys

SHADILAY

> Sup Forums.org/thedonald/
haha hey guys this the right place? how's it going fellow pedes?

PRAISE KEK!

Death to all blacks.

WANNA SHARE MEMES?

We're fucked.

Wow so edgy!

how do you give gold?

You redditfags are such nigger faggots

Shut up faggot

Gas the kikes, race war now

Hitler was actually a pretty cool guy

Niggers deserve nothing but a noose

Nazi Germany invented fanta

fuck off reddit

We taking ooooover. Maga now or we'll make you maga you social retards. Praise kek

welcome to Sup Forums, please enjoy your stay

Nazi Germany invented affordable radios

Wtf I legitimately love Fanta now

YAWN*
hidden
\

I get that you guys are into edgy shit and i myself don't mind the n- word so much but why do you have to bring hitler into this shit it just makes us looks bad and gives the shills ammo to us against our cause -_-

>bait
sage
>bait
sage
>bait
sage

(You)

Now I understand /r9k getting upset about pepe.

OY VEY

Welcome Reddit Refugees.
To be accepted into Pol
You Must take the Bag on the head challenge.

Nazi Germany invented Jerry cans

>people falling for such fucking obvious bait
If you can't see how intentionally designed this bait is for the purposes of trolling, you're all fucking retarded.

Not sure why Sup Forums hates people from T_D, since we're redpilling normies left and right. Praise kek and shadilay!

(Please no anti-semitism though ;))

>implying Hitler is a bad guy

Fuck off kike, I'll bet you believe the holohoax happened too

Someone start an intelligent discussion, we have to get this faggot out of here.

I'll admit this did give me a sensible chuckle

*squeaky toy noises*

Our cause lol you faggot, sort yourself out

can a fellow pede give me gold?

Dude, stop with the anti-semitic shit. We don't do that over here. We're here for KEK, TRUMP, and AMERICA! SHADILAY!

democrats ARE the real racists tho...

Yeah has trump been MAGAing real hard? Religious pilgrimage is such a show how are you not tired of this cunt

>says the guy replying to the (((bait)))

We don't have to be accepted into shit. This is our home now. Fuck off fattie autists

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

Hey, fellow pede. I've been here for a few hours, here's what I've learned: Sup Forums is mostly satire, but everyone here is on overdrive posting deplorable memes to scare the normies off. If you just wait it out until T_D is back, it'll probably go back to normal. Just make sure you come here LEGALLY

Not coming to this place for next 24 hrs.
Inb4 get Redpilled and lurk moar Reddit fags.

Howdy stranger fellow MAGA-pede based black man I sure candidily

Christ lurk more

No you stupid fuck
We are

This we shouldn't stoop to their level. Let's talk about Seth Rich and kek.

I gotta say, this kid is fuckin adorable

Hi Pol and hello 4channers.

This is my first post on this subboard.

It's an honor to be here for a 'pede to be commenting here.

the_donald is probably a bit hardcore nationalist libertarian board for you guys but we intend to spread our culture so hopefully we both can take over the internetz with pro Trump memes.

Can I get a MAGA???

How old are you?

Fuck you heeb. Kikes deserve nothing but an oven. You conniving jew rat, I hope you mix chlorine and bleach and breathe deep

14/88 motherfucker

are you from reddit too? that measn theres 2 of us...does this mean...dubs!?

Literally 2nd amen. Into your brain

Fuck off reddit

MAGA!

PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY!

BASED TRUMP BASED ISRAEL BASED GOP BASED RUSSIA

am i doing this right

eheheheheehehee

just like the rhodesians moved to south africa we will now move here, take over this subreddit \/

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6c841d/attention_all_refugees_from_the_donald_youre/

Nazi Germany invented methadone

There's another pede here somewhere kek, I think that means we got TRIPS!!!

Nazi Germany invented sarin gas

Head over to gif

You know nothing about the world

Fuck off redditfag. Go back to your Normie shithole

Now now there. What is the reason behind the support of a dictator like Adolf Shitler. We love our based jews and maybe the mods here should take a tough stand against anti semitic speech.

Just like reddit, if the mods don't do their jobs, some CTR shills will make the rest of us look bad with their anti semitic speech against our based Jewish community.

More like /d

You are going to get ruined being here lol

I'm glad t_d got shut down if it means we get more people here. Remember, meme magick is real. Enjoy your stay. Praise keke. MAGA. People here love to act mad and hostile, pay no heed. It's just our culture.

i always shit on that site, thinking it was the worst thing, even worse than tumblr
but now i like the site, i want them to improve and to accept t_d so those retards dont come here
ironic

Nazi Germany invented Volkswagen

Lol! I was wondering why they were so angry!

>Fight me
but you're ded

Perfectly put. It's easy for libtards to twist our honorable intentions, so the false flagging anti-semitism is really f'd up.

Also this. I'm a bit of an oldfag (since before the primaries) so I know a bit about this place. Yes, it's a bit crass, but hey...

Shut up with that nazis already ok? We get it youre edgy

They are, but that's not the problem. The debate is forced integration vs voluntary separation. There's nothing wrong with wanting non-whites to leave, but that's pretty much what "racist" means now.

Your hero is a reality television show host.

You're a fucking weak minded faggot.

YES! praise him!

>Just like reddit, if the mods don't do their jobs, some CTR shills will make the rest of us look bad with their anti semitic speech against our based Jewish community.

Fuck off. Gas the kikes. Race war now

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

[i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/014/745/139035361828.jpg](That's just sad bro)

MAGA fellow 'pede. SHADILANG