Amy Schumer The new Saving Private Ryan

Just fucking kill me please

Has feminism gotten this bad in 20 years ?

betootaadvocate.com/sports/amy-schumer-confirmed-lead-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/amy-schumer-female-remake-saving-private-ryan/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468626-fake-news-amy-schumer-not-confirmed-as-lead-star-in-all-female-remake-of-saving-private-ryan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's real
I grew up wanting to be a movie director and even spent my later teenage years and early 20's writing scripts and trying to learn as much as I can. Sometimes, I wish I'd never found Sup Forums because I wouldn't have lost my passion.

I thought it was a joke
It is like we are living in some bizzare world
Tom Hanks is in this movie
You know the last movie he was in with women was a league of her own
I sense some great MEME material with this

There is so much wrong with this image I don't know where to begin.

amy is courageous and brave. stop hating on traps.

fake as fuck.

It's fake retards. Learn what satire is.

You can't be a movie director if you aren't Jewish. It's their special club. They only let goys in who bow to them and serve as proxy Jews to their will.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THIS PATRIOT A COAT! THATS 176,772 COATS HANDED OUT!

There are currently 322,762,018 people in the United States. Lets make sure everyone gets a coat we are only 322,585,246 from our goal!!

This bot was created by /u/devious1087, feedback always welcome.

What in the motherfuck are they doing. Why is this happening, please fucking kill me.

Or them. Please them.

totally fake

you thought you could fool me Sup Forums, but you couldn't

Quick, name your 3 favorite directors so I can expose them as either Jews or servants of the Jew

B8 and saged.

Is it a comedy?
Do we still have a scene of someone crying for their mother as their intestines spill out

b-but her pussy a-and her titties...
>SHE IS FUNNY

Would unironically watch. It's time to finally get history right.

Why

There is no way this is true.

lol

just keep feeding them rope

>Betoota advocate
Please tell me you were joking

Why is it always a fucking remake? Oh yeah because women can't come up with anything of their own, only repeat what men do.

Stanley Kubrick
Wes Anderson
David Lynch

I bet she'll just be at home the whole time. Probably in the kitchen. Also, which female actor has the range to fill the acting shoes of vin diesel?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your horses there, fellas. You boys tellin' me this here load of manure is act-tu-al fact-tu-al?

We should encourage (((them))) to make it. It would only drive more people to our side.

Top kek

Martin Scorsese, Akira Kurosawa and Alfred Hitchcock

Every time I come on Sup Forums you kids are screeching about a satircal article and then you make posts about (((fake news))). Truly the pinnacle of autism.

>Ghostbusters remake
>Saving Private Ryan remake

F U C K O F F

>People are falling for this

I'm not even going to check if this is real.

Then quit coming here faggot, oh wait you can't.

Jews are amazing for society

A hoax, please do your own research before posting

You fool, get back to work. We need GOOD movies, not this shit!

>tfw you knew it was fake but you still raged a little

CAN NOT BE REAL

TOO STUPID

>burgers and leafs are unaware of top tier Australia bant-shitposting

Betoota are the biggest shitposters in Australia

Couldn't they have just called it Saving Private Ryan 2. I don't like the fact they take the name of the classic.

I know that feel, it's the art world I once loved. I wanted nothing more than to be honored and recognized by the organizations I deamed infallible.

Now I hate them all and seldom create. My loathing knows no bounds and art feels impotant.

it was okay when the movies made burgers think they won the ww2. now your all mad because its reused as propaganda. hahahahahaha. i'll there wont be a female stalingrad haha. pavlinas house? nope.

>Sup Forums is now too stupid to factcheck shit they see on the internet
>Sup Forums now gets baited by twitter jokes
fucking idiots

This is a humour website, fags. Onion tier.

>implying

It's not real you retards.

This wouldn't even bother me if they weren't shamelessly co-opting the original movies for publicity. why can't they just make new shit?

Is it just the Americans that are cast as women? How about the Germans?

These fags aren't polacks they're Leddit refugees

>too stupid, lazy and pathetic to think of an original thought
>kick a bunch of dudes out in favor of a fat bitch pig and some other equally corpulent background slobs

fuck me I got jewed by this fake bullshit

Does Tom Hanks support their project?

I don't believe this to be real. And on the off-chance it is, how the fuck can it not completely bomb?

fucking kill me, take my sks fucking rifle and jam the bayonet in my fucking throat and pull the fucking trigger

Fake news.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

Can't open the link. Is Paul Feig directing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>all female remake of saving private ryan
The worst part is this doesnt even surprise me. Remember when you were happy Sup Forums? I don't.

GO

BACK

TO

REDDIT

YOU

STUPID

FUCKING

FAGGOTS

Probably one of the most gifted directors in hollywood. If it wasn't controlled by the jews you would see more from him. He is only allowed in because of his work being so good it can't be blocked or ignored.

Another forgettable movie. No one will remember it a week after if leaves theaters.

>when reality is so bad you were 50/50 about it real before making sure

stop projecting you fat faggot ass retard bitcch

hahahah you faggots are so retarded. im literally laffing RN

Yeah I don't want to accept it but it is what it is.

snopes.com/amy-schumer-female-remake-saving-private-ryan/
(((snopes))) says nopes.

saged

although yes this is fake, snopes is pure propaganda. trash source gtfo newfag ree

>Wes Anderson
Shit taste

It's the Betoota Advocate - it's the Australian version of The Onion. I can't believe you had to go to fucking snopes of all places to figure that out

Wait, this is real? THIS IS REAL?

How could you not come here? It's one of the most interesting echo chambers on the web.

BetootaAdvocate is a solid meme
>Producers expect the all-female remake will be received well
It's funny because the idea behind Ghostbusters was equally retarded but that actually happened.

>echo chamber
shiggy

why tho

>fake

almost made me have a heart attack OP
have a downvote

jackie chan

HAHAHAHAHAHA The Betoota Advocate is Australian's The Onion but far better. This is A+ Satire

I propose we respond with fake advertisements for an All-Male remake of Steel Magnolias or something.

They have fallen for some fine aussie shitposting.

That or you'll be served a team of Jewish writers who will throw such "progressive" subject matter or themes, such as Coprophilia. You're not getting anything to screen unless it's been tainted for with degeneracy.

>banned from reddit
>banned from twitter
>banned from facebook

Thanks, but no thanks.

Steven Spielberg

>betoota advocate
mate.

>what is more essential: the truth or gender equality
They are trolling us. They are the master rusemen.

FAKE NEWS

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468626-fake-news-amy-schumer-not-confirmed-as-lead-star-in-all-female-remake-of-saving-private-ryan.html

>Betoota Advocate confirmed for best bait in town

i still think I'm not done. I'm on hiatus in a way and studying the art of my forbears, I don't know how to present it and i don't know who my audience would be aside from all these assholes on Sup Forums who cant even keep the legendary mass murderer Sam Hyde from living in his car.

but i haven't abandoned hop. I think men like you and I could be the future. we are the one that need to figure out how. I like to try and tell myself that I live in an age of golden opportunity, that in 30 years boys will look back and think about how easy it would have been to be ground breaking in an era of censorship, how the first people to be a strong voice were obviously hero's and why couldn't it have been them to be alive in such a time. don't give up friend. passions don't come easy, I tell myself this frequently

Just the first step in feminists rewriting history using Hollywood. Like the movie hidden figures it tries to highlight minority people with tiny roles and turn them into increadibly integral part of American history. Now just writing men out all together. I bet her love interest is a black bull of a man who loves her for her curves.

this is an australian parody news site

just imagine how group of fat and blackskinned merican womans defeat weak nazis and won ww2.

b-but her pussy a-and her tiddies...
>SHE IS FUNNY
ftfy

I'm feeling it

I for one, can not wait. I haven't paid for a movie ticket in years but I'd pay for this. A few hits of acid or few grams of shrooms and this sounds like it would be entertaining as fuck. Sure, this is a hoax now, but maybe someday.

Jesus i had to check to make sure it was fake

I sure hope so, user. I can't share a planet with people who think gender equality is more important than historical accuracy in a movie that's supposed to be as historically accurate as possible.

That's exactly what it is even if echo chamber is a phrase ((they)) use.

The fact that an editor saw this story and approved it is beyond me. It's like a part of their brain that controls reality short circuited and the wires got crossed. Up is Down, Black is White, Feminine is the new Masculine. I hope they show woman screaming bloody murder as they get limbs blown off. I'm 100% sure the nazis are all white males....100% fucking sure.

but i haven't abandoned *art

You know that car video was a joke, right?

Name 10 gentile directors that aren't Jackie Chan.