Seth Rich Investigation General

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJGGTx
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RO3fb6cM-Aw
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/865773035550330880
providencejournal.com/news/20160726/mark-weiner-dies-at-62-was-ri-democratic-fixture-and-friend-of-clintons
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/865721649202581504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for justice

[email protected]
[email protected]

dropbox:

[email protected] $2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu (blowfish)
Breaking into the emails:

So what needs to happen is you need to find out what his carrier is. Once you have that you need to call up the carrier for his cell phone and pretend to be a family members. Try to get account details (or at least a username). Once you get that you need to log into his account on the website. Some of the carriers allow you to read text messages on the website.

Another thing you can do is say you lost the SIM card and request them to send you a new one. Most times they don't ask for any verification info and will go ahead and send you the SIM. This will deactivate the old one and all you need to do at this point is plug it into a new phone and try over again.

alternatively call google pretending to be the deceased party's family member and either:

A) request access to the account (say you need to handle some finances that were sent to the email - or to help facilitate shutting down their social media accounts)

B) Request deletion of email account. This will make you lose all emails but you could receive future emails, if he is in any email lists. You will have to recreate the email account though
Breaking into his dropbox:
cracking blowfish can be done on kali via johntheripper

this

bump. where is sysanon?

I should add that in order to access the cell carrier account online a custom brute-force script needs to be written. I'm more than willing to do that if someone else does the leg work.

bump

I've got a discord set up where you can discuss this with other anons
discord.gg/qJGGTx

FBI already had access to his laptop

All of his emails were likely purged

Find his friends at the DNC

DONT use discord. keep all discussion public so it can be archived.

>Doesn't realize google emails are never truly purged

Google literally deletes nothing

Where is SYSANON?

Keep going, anons. The fire rises.
SYSanon get in touch with the DC user. He'll do your foot work.
Let's get some cctv from Flagler market and surrounding atms.

If DC Anons can find more that's great. Boots on the ground is necessary

I found the condo camera post, how do I upload a picure?!!!

choose file

Welcome PlebbitAnon, please dont shit up the board, be observant of the board culture and work to understand it.

SYSANON is this of any use to you? What info do you need to access this?

address? google earth link

any suggestions on how to find the carrier?

nice trips

Mcgill row condos, woops. Beer is catching up

Oh ffs, I have been lurking for quite some time. I might be an "oldfag" but I am sure I could kick your ass, bucko. AND THAT'S NO JOKE.

Anyhow, I have to be at work in 6 hours and need my beauty sleep. Wanted to leave a few more comments I saved around the time of the condo cam post in case they are relevant at this point.

So, uppityanon, how do I green text? Just one > ?

No, you fucking moron.

>You're a newfag

Process of elimination

Ya know what fucking moron, fuck you. I'm out. I'll find someone tomorrow that is interested in the info I have.

Gnite

Also don't space your text like that my dude

UPDATE shit list.
Valerie jarret, senator Schumer, senator McCain, Jennifer palmieri, Officer Robert wingate Robinson (sister worked for hrc). Andrew therrialt, Amy dacey, Joe capone, John podesta, Heather Podesta, (hospital staff), Debbie Schultz(Sean lucas connection), Sean lucas (ally?),

Add to my list ys dirty dingos

Faggity faggots stop arguing.

Would Seth want this? Concentrate on justice.

We already found it. It's a google phone number.

Likely the email account used to register this # is associated with his other email [email protected]

Meaning that we need to try to get this account to spit out a verification #

still no word on sysanon?

bumping

Not sure if this is him, probably is.

We are trying to get his other email to spit out the phone # that it is registered to.

ya hi

be patient. key here are the links between digital and real

SAGE

tripcode match get him in here

Probably nothing, but it's something to look for if someone hired some thugs to take out Seth then cleaned them up the next day:

2 Hispanics found shot in a van in SC the day after Seth was murdered:

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html

Unsolved

keep an eye on this

nice trips nig

yes this is good, this is the 2nd address I am seeing with Condos.

next is we need business / telco / ISPs in the area

Running theory from George Webb is that normally the person who led the entire operation killed the killers. Killing the killers is a common practice in the world of assassinations (see Oswald/Ruby)

It would also explain why it was a "botched" robbery

Bump for this

bump

Yes. Save all evidence. You never know what will be the key.

No fear no fear no fear

from previous thread

Anyone know what significance the number 4 has to him? Could provide some psychological insight on his pw methodologies.

DC user from previous thread get your Yankee doodle mothefucking ass in here and set up an operation with SYS.

We have addresses for the condos, the market.

Get some atm locations, more businesses, more cctv.

No fear. Day of rope

Vince looks like /ourmoz/

If anyone had used this and it hasn't worked let us strike it from the record and not clutter evidence

Well the fling one doesn't work. I wanted to see just how big his balls really were

I would never hire someone that drives a gold Chevrolet Astro van to do my killings for me, those aren't trustworthy individuals.

flag checks out

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

bump

bump for the American Way

Andrew therriault was at the white house a few weeks after the death even though he moved to boston 2 months prior.

fuck outta here fag....
BUMP

Stop it! Just stop it! You fucks won't find anything! You fucking losers won't find nothing! Oh you think you're all something big. You think you're some invisible basement dwelling heros. Is that right? Is that how you feel? Well guess what big shots, you guys aren't nothing but a bunch of losers. You can't bring the system down cause you're nothing. Wanna know why you're all a bunch of 20 something year old NEETs? You wanna know why you can't find a job? Because you try to fuck with us and we will make an example out of you incorrigible fools. You think you're superheros? You aint nothin.

fuck outta here faggot...BUMP

I can see how it's possible.

>hire some thugs to do a hit
>arrange to meet both of them at a specific area for payment
>take them out

It looks like these to men were taken out swiftly with a firearm; both reported to die from vital hits.

1 body next to the driver's side of van, and another slumped in the passenger side.

No witnesses and no one reported gunshots (suppressor?).

What're you going to do? Get us fired? Tell all our friends?

Can I get an up-to-date run down?

wow u mad faggot?

Lotta shareblue bumbling about now, Anons.
Gunna take my evidence from today and work it and sleep.I suggest you do the same. Come
back with fresh ideas.

Working on: CCTV locations, email, friends or family of Seth Rich. Even persistent pressure to Assange to aknowledge this all more concisely.

SYSanon do what you can. DC user do stuff. Save all evidence.

Seth Rich sacrificed his life to save us from an administration of criminals.
I truly do wake up everyday, happy that Hillary Clinton isn't the president of the free world, along with her WW3 plans. Ffs, the woman advocated more bombing of Syria after Trumps one and done. She's a fucking blood thirsty pro war cunt. And any shareblue cocksuckers if you supported her you support military action.

Do it for Seth Rich. Do it to unravel the greatest criminal case of our time.

And to any shareblue faggots. Bantz have been rather weak tonight, one cannot autist one less they think like an autist. That's all I can teach you today.

Remember, when you realize none of the promises from your DNC handlers will come true, thats when the uncertainty will kick in. Am i wrong? Are we the bad guys?

Did you ever watch star wars as a kid and cheer for the rebels? Well when you realize you work for the Empire, youre gunna feel like right shit.
we're going to imprison your corrupt leadership, and eliminate your jobs.

I hope you like ketchup buns and hotpockets you rich kids.

Gnight all

Seriously no one has confirmed theese yet? I guess I'll boot up tails and give it a go.

yup. some aspiring CIA beaners who are willing to kill to get in. They do a mediocre hit and get zucc'd the next day. Dead men tell no tales.

>SOCASTEE, SC (WBTW) – Horry County detectives say they have exhausted all leads and are looking for help from the public to crack a double homicide case from July 11.

>On Monday, July 11, Horry County police responded to a parking lot off of Socastee Boulevard and found two men dead near El Yamerito.

>Detectives believe that Rafael Aguilar and Carmelo Marmolejo were killed around 4:30 a.m.

>One was found on the pavement near a van while the second was found slumped in the passenger seat of the vehicle.

South Carolina is pretty close to DC looking at maps. They were killed near a row of shops; the parking lot. A laundromat nearby (a nice meeting place for illegal stuff).

>MOSSAD DISTRACTION DIVISION, GET GASSED!!
MOSSAD DISTRACTION DIVISION, GET GASSED!!

MOSSAD DISTRACTION DIVISION, GET GASSED!!>MOSSAD

We are not basement dwellers. We are Alpha men who care about the future of our race and our country as well as its timeless traditions which are being threatened. Pol/ has solved more crimes and conspiracy's and done more good for human kind then you will ever be able to comprehend or let alone achieve. You are on the wrong side of history and for you own sake, I implore you to rethink your positions and adopt a more realistic Worldview.

GET OFF OUR BOARD FAGGOT

I have a great job. In fact it's so well paying, great and easy that I have all day to fuck with you stupid unfunny faggots.

Gee, I'm almost like you stupid shareblue twats, eh.
Except I sit on a forum and also contribute to society at the same time. Your degrees mommy and daddy paid for are going to waste

bump

Please let us know

Everyone save this

I made a youtube video about andrew to spread it around

thanks for the good work anons

Might be something, I don't know, KimDotCom is claiming he has all the evidence that shows Seth Rich was the leaker to WikiLeaks: youtube.com/watch?v=RO3fb6cM-Aw

Does anybody have the discord link?

discord is compromised

dipshit, you have an administration of criminals...

Also, throwing this in here for S&G, Jake Tapper from CNN is tweeting "Russia promotes conspiracy theory on DNC staffer's death after false Fox News story" twitter.com/jaketapper/status/865773035550330880

Alpha Delta Charlie
Thread Detection Enabled backup comb ISP IP
Fed Brother signing off

I've been gone for 8 hours, what'd I miss?

interesting post

Another angle that could be totally unrelated, but might be worth looking into is (((Mark Weiner))) not sure if related to Carlos Danger providencejournal.com/news/20160726/mark-weiner-dies-at-62-was-ri-democratic-fixture-and-friend-of-clintons

bump

does anyone really believe seth was killed by hillary clinton and her thugs?

LMFAO

you guys are fuckn little loser bitches

fagggot ass cucks

FUCK YOU ALL

not much, nobody has started to put info out on the investigators at DCPD. All we know for sure is who the responding officer was and that the Chief left 2 months after Rich was killed to take a job at the NFL.

Also the Rich family's attorney released a statement telling Wheeler to stop the investigation, despite Joel Rich (Seth's father) having signed the agreement with Wheeler.

Oh man, are they really this delusional?

>HEY GUYS LETS KEEP POINTING OUT
>SETH RICH IS A JEW. THEN THEY'LL STOP
>CARING ABOUT IT, RIGHT?
>VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

yeah, you sound innocent. i guess we pissed off a connected party, Sup Forums! good work

Nice Jordan Peterson reference

What's been going on?

Start = "Mission: Slide Thread, Mission: alter truth completed"

Stop falling for this bait faggots

this Cynthia poss girl who worked for SAIC (govt contractor, many workers have security clearance) owns this castle-like house around where Seth was murdered

bump seth rich threads

Dumbass doesnt realize we already know were nothing.

That Law Firm donated to Clinton's campaign. Wonder if they are connected to same DNC group as family spokesperson. twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/865721649202581504

See

that's what gives us power. not much you can do to us, because a lot of us on the verge of suicide anyways.