Murdered, called a botched robbery, yet his wallet and watch were left

murdered, called a botched robbery, yet his wallet and watch were left.

"AHA proves conspiracy!"

...but why wouldn't they simply take the wallet and watch to make it look like a robbery? they're not THAT stupid, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082?1=1
youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are that stupid

Maybe they were planning to but the assassin got spooked and left right away.

devil's advocate: maybe the ROBBER got spooked and left right away

The DNC had him murdered, probably using one of the Clinton's hired hitmen, so YES they are that stupid.

Slick willy had to get his rocks off and had to scoot. Why murder was botched

One of the posts I saw on here suggested the used SEIU people to carry out the hit. So it's not like the used a CIA hit man or anything like that

Killing Seth Rich sent a message; We can find you and kill you no matter who you are, we'll even put it on the news and leave major holes in the narrative of the murder so that you KNOW we committed murder AND got away with it.

Leaving the watch and wallet was intentional, killing Rich and making it look like a robbery would have buried the story as just another DC white boy killed by feral niggers.

BUT if they left the wallet and watch AND called it a robbery they knew people would question and come to the conclusion that the assassins behind the hit were well and truly untouchables, protected by the media and the police from prosecution even though everyone KNOWS it was a hit.

The same technique is employed by masonic ritual murderers in the Jack the Ripper case (in truth Sir William Gull physician-in-ordinary to Queen Victoria) and the Son of Sam murders (David Berkowitz intentionally took the fall but its obvious from the case that witnesses saw multiple men at the various crime scenes even though the police swore it was ONLY the 'lone nut' Berkowitz).

It's easy to kill a man, but to kill him in a way that silences an entire city and/or nation, that's a truly masonic level of artful violence.

It's about sending a message. Why do you think nobody with any chance of beating her wanted to run against Hillary?

I can understand if they were in a struggle but if Seth was shot in the back it means he was getting away. Why shoot him in the back and then not get the money? That isn't a robbery. That's just murder.

SAGE

Not stupid, necessarily. They knew that they'd get away with it- it's not as if the Clinton's prior political assassinations were ever punished. And by making it obvious that robbery wasn't the real motive, his death served as warning to other potential leakers- they made an example of him, just like Skippy said that they would

>implying our leftist part of the goverment is smart and thinks everything through
If you think they have some intelligence in that empty part of thier skull then you overestimate them. The only thing I see this murder has done has blown back on thier face and distracted the goverment by playing mind games to get shit passed under our nose or save one of thier own slimey ass.

his laptop and television were missing, I think that's the "robbery" logic

those who play a rigged game get sloppy
also, maybe the hitmen got spooked afterward or thought it was cleaner to just kill him and retreat

They had amateurs pull the trigger.

Pros cleaned it up in the hospital later (and took out the amateurs).

The killing of Shawn later showed that they learnt from the mistake and went professional from the start.

the CIA shot him via remote viewing, so they couldn't take any physical objects with them

Hmm now that I think about it you do prove a good point. But at the same time, gloating in such a way as this might silence people, but in the end might piss off more people to go to our side because who would want to trust a part of the goverment that will literally kill them if they decide to rebel. They would not. By gloat they may show off but the trade off cost? Less support.

he was walking home from the bar with his laptop and TV??

maybe they werent trained assassins just ANTIFA or similar type leftist violent group thugs who agreed to kill

touching a body much less taking things from it means a much bigger risk of leaving traceable evidence

Wikileaks has an email from Podesta saying he wanted an example to be made.

I don't have it handy.

But Seth Rich became John Podesta's example.

Ah, fuckit. I'll spend 5 seconds to find it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

> I'm definitely > for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real > basis for it. > > JP > --Sent from my iPad-- > [email protected]

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082?1=1

They ran Hillary Clinton as a candidate. They're that stupid

john podesta is literally scum of the earth

im not american but when i first saw footage of him i thought this guy had classic nervous pedo mannerisms

then i found out that he was the pizzagate guy

can anyone find one article that says the name of the hospital where Seth Rich died?

oh right none of us can because its all being covered up

no conspiracy here! honest! Im not a jew!

What are the tells?

Your doing gods work! Seth shall not die in vain!

When you control the justice department you can make pounts and set examples like this. And seth rich was made example of.

Gook face

One theory is that they wanted to make it "obvious" to potential dissenters. The other theory is that they did not intend to murder him, which is why he was also beaten. Something went wrong and they shot him.

Sup Forums shilling has to be the easiest ShareBlue job

you literally just take their angle and dumb it down

add a picture

8 hours worth of work

doesn't matter got paid

jimmy dore does a good explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg

It was supposed to be a message. An example for other dems thinking about blowing the whistle. It was supposed to go under in the news but they were sure the message reaches the people it was meant for.

Delete this now.

fucking shariablue. fucking that literal faggot David Brock