My wife dated and had sex with black men before we got married. She even had a black baby but aborted it...

My wife dated and had sex with black men before we got married. She even had a black baby but aborted it. I decided to man up though and let the past be the past. when will you man up for a woman?

Your wife is cheating on you

No. I honestly wouldn't unless it was a one-off

But a girl that's gone out of her way to date just black men, nope.

I like intelligent, self respecting, etc etc girls

Just my personal preference

Also I only date Asian girls, so I'm a hypocrite

THE NUMBERS MASON!

please no cuckposting.

>man up

I don't think you know what that means.

dont listen to this /r9k/ faggot but you did fuck marrying a whore you had kids yet
well you are asian

Hory shet

If wouldnt go near

this is most likely MGTOW shilling

i wouldn't go near women who laid with monkeys and committed bestiality but of course burgers are huge beta cunts so i am not surprised at all

Guess that makes you a hypocrite.

If you were a real man you'd let her keep taking the black cock she obviously loves. Stop oppressing you wife.

Oh and remember to suck the bulls cock so he's nice and hard for your lady :)

>My wife dated and had sex with black men before we got married

If this is true, you must be a very masculine but energetic and secure person, congrats user. Thats the reason chicks go for black dudes- theyre funny, outgoing and young at heart

OR

You could be the counter opposite of that, because she was tired of the whole masculine thing.

Either way, good for you

Digits of truth

OP is being cucked and he is clueless

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

Lol Fucking burgers amirite?

Better numbers here?....Yeah, better numbers here!

>man up

you've got some fucked up idea's on what it means to be a man.

Good luck in divorce court.

I have kids with my wife from her previous marriage. White, though. I think you're being reasonable.

epic thread Sup Forumsro i'm sure that's all totally true

Every coalburner I know is a cheating whore. They're all messed up in some way, don't trust them. I know one that was fucking other men a few months after just getting married.

haha you burgers are sad sad pathetic beta losers that couldn't get a women without a child

tell me more

All white trash sarlaccs must yield to 'the right of the first night' with their nigroid lords.

it's all good, man -- stir that simian porridge 'til you're cuckold fetishism is content

oh fug

My qt wife dated a nigger for a few years. He was on welfare, part of a pyramid scheme, and would disappear to do fuck-knows for long periods (in other words, a nigger).

Her parents put a stop to that shit by consistently threatening to disown her. They don't live in the US, so faggot Twitter shit would never have worked, but my wife isn't a cunt like that anyway.

If she cheated on me with a nigger, I'm pretty sure I would never forgive her, and maybe even murder one or both of them ... but that won't happen, we have a faithful and loving marriage.

When women are worth "manning up" for.

Pussy

>well you are asian
Do you really think so?

Listen, her family is also loaded (like, hundred million USD loaded), which is probably the only thing that could have balanced it out

What's the question?

[Shilling intensifies]

Oh shit if i get that much money i wouldnt mind if my wife took monkey dick

>man up?
Settle for damaged goods...
Cuck down

I can't wait for the civil war to fucking murder you.

Won't get all of it, she has siblings, but a few mil yeah