Xanax

Why don't you guys just get Xaned out all the time. I used to be depressed about Jews controlling the world and shit but then my doctor just prescribed me xanax and now I take it every day and life is great I don't care about anything anything anymore and I don't worry about anything. Life is was better I'm just super chill all the time feels good man

lel this is becoming a pretty good meme

Same O_o

"I had to cold turkey benzo's - summer was awesome" - Aesop Rock

I've heard that full song

You're going to be miserable when those stop working because your tolerance is too high and you have to quit them (which you probably won't be able to. See: Addiction)

>Taking the SSRI Jew
Your mind will be legit fucked for life within 3 weeks

ok then you can just take more lol

and anyways whats the point of working hard and doing shit when I can take an oxy and feel literally better than winning the lottery and having sex with taylor swift combined

all emotions are just chemical reactions in your brain anyway its the same think bro

No, it's the barbituate jew.

Benzos Jew, if your going to take anything may as well go for the leafy chink aka kratom

Xanax resistance builds up too fast. You need to take more if you take every day. I'd rather u take occasionally but take a lot at one go then detox for a week or 2. Its better for your health and wallet.

The leafy chink doesn't work if you take opiods. It basically will never work after opiods...

why do people reply to the obvious shills?

good memeing friend ;)

Xanax also has a ridiculously short half-life making it only good for short-term anxiety episodes. I've found that Ativan or Valium are better overall for me because the anti anxiety effects last for 12+ hours instead of 2-4 hours, also non-xanax benzos work for muscular-skeletal pain or hypertonia (like I clench or grind my jaw naturally from stress, or chronic pain, even if not on any medications)

Do you understand liver and kidney function?

Do you understand what those chemical reactions are doing to your brain?

I'm taking Prozac

I used to go running after take xanax or valium. I don't know why but it seems to boost my stamina quite a bit.

each pill you take on a daily basis sends you further down into the pits of hell, more so than you can ever imagine.

your tolerance will accelerate at incredibly alarming rates, forcing you to take more and more even to feel the *buzz* you used to get
the pills become incredibly less fun and comfy, you have to take some just to feel baseline normal as you were before starting your prescription. and even when you get your fix no matter how much you take it will never feel as good as it did when you first started them.

also never try to cold turkey these things, you can potentially die from the withdrawals
benzos are the devil in disguise, however they can be extremely useful when used only when you absolutely need them, never daily.
my advice would be to start tapering off them now and start on an SSRI.

Benzodiazepines have landed me in jail twice.

Can you cease a 20mg geodon daily for bipolar regimen? Will there be any extreme adverse effects?

you do know the side affects? you do know why almost nobody gets prescribed Xanax because of the side affects.

Xanax is shit due to being a Benzodiazepine when it comes to instant gratification. Even shit tier Opioids like Codeine or Tramadol are 10 fold better.

Currently weening myself off benzos. Shit sux, don't ever get started.

does Ativan help with pain as well? Hydros are not helping and my depression and shit are getting worse

Just overdose on heroin then. It feels amazeballs

>implying I don't do this nor other drugs
Kys

Is more or less right though. Get yourself some Sertraline and stop fucking about in far-any direction political quagmires on the internet if you want to feel less shit.

>take drug that makes you lazy and dumb
>post on Sup Forums about how niggers and lazy and dumb

I snorted 80 mg of oxy last night, you know what cured my hangover and allowed to work? A nice Xanax bar. I use oxy about once a week and Xanax once, maybe twice. I know I need to stop but I swear last night was the last for oxy.

He's already too brainfucked by the benzos to realize user
He should be pitied, and should only make it more drastic for us to make sure his (((doctor))) is stopped

You're not going to stop, you're probably going to die from fentanyl-tainted H or shooting some time in the next 5-10 years.

Depression and pain makes you lazy and dumb. Drugs and physio help

>Thoth get

I dont have a doctor and I havent for decades, Im 33 and work full time, I made $22,000 last year and that filthy muslim communist boy sucker Obama stole my tax return ($700) and gave free health care to ugly brown criminals while I eat shit and die

Xanax is good, but you never stop caring about things.

>implying center-right liberals are somehow far-left communists.

This fucking sub lol.

why are gen z faggots so anti-drug and anti-alcohol?

>I used to care about the jews ruining the world
>but now I take bluepills every day and don't care anymore
You don't say

Already been addicted, use to be one of those who would shoot up daily. I haven't shoot up in 4 years and never will again, I saw what it can do, scared to go back. I've been on a binge for the past few months in which I use weekly but never more then once a week, I know I'm playing with fire and have gotten burned before but I'm much more intelligent about it then in the past. Either way it will stop soon.

I had seizures from benzo withdrawal

eventually you just become tolerant anyway and your life goes back to how it was except now you contantly need pills to not literally feel like you're dying

also unless you want to wake up in jail forget about drinking

i dont feel bad for drug users

fuck them i warned them not to do drugs for years online

I would reccomend gabapentin

it's less life destroying than xanax, although to be honest the withdrawals can be pretty brutal on par with valium

just don't drugs stop being a nigger

>kpop
>D.A.R.E.

here's what you do:

Wim hoff breathing technique & 10 second cold shower after hot shower
This breathing technique gets you high and feels really good, like sometimes when the oxygen hits I feel close to God or something
take herbs: any of the ones they say are good, gotu kola, fo-ti, ashwaganda, maca, whatever gooky named things that are good
take maeng da kratom OCCASIONALLY *not every day*. This is literally a happy pill, and gives you lots of energy and focus for hours. But every day it has side effects like you have no emotion
Exercise. Even just a little. and make it spiritual feeling
CBD oil -- idk how effective this is, I just got it
Vitamins???
sing in car loud from your gut or even scream

all these things counteract anxiety and probably better than this drug.

This, honestly OP.
Xanax is probably one of the worst drugs for you even if it's prescribed to you

Enjoy you soul-crushing benzo withdrawel. Only take that shit for a week at most then 2 weeks off.
-t. Heroin addict

>Plenty of clean water
>Lifting
>Running
(Ever see those thin runners on the side of the road who look like they're about to fall over? Runners high)
>Non-empty headed meditation
>Prayer to Christ

And the occasional month in complete darkness for deep meditation.

Also, i shoudl say that anxiety is better than feeling nothing. flat lining is depressive, at least with anxiety you are sensitive and still able to feel the good. And also, if you want to do xanax cuz you don't want to feel anything, just do kratom every day like i advised not to. It's not dangerous and you won't feel anything anymore. that's why i stopped doing it every day. it completely eliminated my anxiety but after a month the side effects kicked in and I realized I no longer could feel love. Having anxiety means you are sensitive, meaning you can feel the best things like love. You can't get rid of anxiety without getting rid of all of your feelings. So what you do is just mitigate it. You may have bad anxiety for a couple days in the week, but just accept it

Help me Sup Forums...I've tried getting over my anxiety by talking to people and pushing myself, eating well, exercising but it never worked. I went to a doctor and he prescribed SSRIs and beta blockers and they've completely fucked me over in just a few days - I've had sleep paralysis with fucking demons in my room and my vision being all fucked up as if I were on LSD (right after waking up). I feel tired, miserable and apathetic. I now wake up, drink a big cup of coffee, take my SSRIs, then pop some benadryl at night or else I can't sleep. I'm fucking losing it.

and youre the cuck who keeps taking your pills even after demons showed up in your room

are drug users even human

really makes you think

>Oy vey goyim! As a medically trained doctor, you need Xanax! Here's your prescription white devi- poor person!
>Yes goyim! Take the xanax! It will make you feel allllll better! :)

Xanax needs to be banned from the market and only used in a controlled hospital setting.

Kratom fucked my life up fa.m. It was a bitch to kick for someone that has never fucked with pain pills or H. I'm slowly going back to kratom and I hate the constipation and the nausea. Fuck you for mentioning it. Got some Kratom you can ship me? I live in a state where it's schedule 1 fuck my life.

take cayenne pepper in a capsule and see if you feel things moving around inside you.

read what i wrote, throw away the insane pills

accept not getting rid of anxiety completely yet, just learn to manage it in healthy ways. It will go away with age.

the only way social anxiety will go away is if the period between being social is minimized. homeless people don't have anxiety. Yu have anxiety because you have a "safe room". of course that's probably not gonna happen so you have to manage it intelligently with healthy things

You poor soul, I am far from my destination, but even I can see you are lost in a sea of vanity.

I thought you can't take Xanax daily without risk for withdrawl

fuck off

Xanax isn't an SSRI you retard

do they come in blue?

If you take it daily, there is no withdrawel :^)

Gaba doesn't cause withdrawls

sucks to hear. I've heard this before. I have a pathologically moderate personality and it's hard for me to relate. i do have pounds of the stuff that i would get rid of since i bought it all when it was about to be outlawed

Gabapentin sounds like it acts on the GABA receptors in the brain meaning it causes withdrawls

Fuck off, rabbi.

I agree friendo. I've used Xanax on a daily basis and I love it. I see the world in a whole different light man. My anxiety no longer plagues me anymore. The best part is, I can get this shit legally too.

fuck off with your (((evil))) schemes jew

Drugs are degenerate time to hop on your boat and paddle back to t_d

it's not really permanent solution, user.
i had to give up drugs altogether after i realized that (long after i realized that)
it is a very jewish drug in that it is addictive, has diminishing returns, and actually increases anxiety

electronics are their drugs

Literally one of the most addictive drugs in the world.

I could moderate my Kratom use if weed was fucking legal. But it's not in my state, I don't make the laws. Kratom doesn't show up on drug tests and it helps me perform great at work and not fuck with other drugs like THC or alcohol. It gives me the energy and the mental state I need to actually feel happy and do a good job. Before I ever messed with drugs people hated me because of how miserable and uninteresting I was. Opioids helped me enjoy my life and the company of those around me, and they weren't bothersome until I became dependent on them. I can't have fucking normal brain chemistry without drug assistance so fuck me right? Yeah, fuck me for being a junkie. The DEA made me a criminal.

>take cayenne pepper in a capsule

yup. things will dfinitely start moving. in fact, everything you ate for the past two weeks and a lung will fly out of your ass at light-speed

make sure you have vacation time on the books. safety first!

Pharmaceuticals damage frontal lobe, women. Mwn have a higher rate of autism/autustic tendancies.
Fuck off. Saged

I heard doing too many benzos increases your risk for Alzheimer's
My friend who was prescribed them killed himself
I think they were a factor, as he had anxiety issues that never seemed to get better

This shit is Hell in a bottle. Blackouts, anxiety rebound, horrendous withdrawals, you can take dozens of them. dozens and dozens and be fine. I cannot think of a worse drug on the planet. the shit is not worth it. I won't lie, being high on xans is one of the greatest feelings I've ever had, but getting off of them was one of the worst hells I've ever experienced. Not even once with this shit for real.

Because I cant fucking well afford the shit, okay? I did xannie bars a few time over the past three years as a treat, and it was fucking amazing. I felt like a person instead of a mass of conflicting suicidal/homicidal impulses, and the best damn sleep I've ever gotten in my memory. But I don't have the insurance to make it a fucking habit.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. Its easy to kick. Just pretend you have a bad flu and accept that you did this to yourself. Being a slave to a crushed up leaf some mong crushed up with who knows what else isnt a happy existence. If you dont suffer from severe chronic pain you are a piece of shit...tough love broski. Kick that shit. For your future.

(used to dose about 15 grams at a time. the people who say its not harmful are full blown heroin addicts whos word on the severity of the side effects should not be trusted.)

I already kicked it broham. Months ago.

Yeah i have that same problem and kratom does make me friendlier. there was a year where i was addicted to weed, and i couldn't leave the house without getting high or drinking alcohol. I think what saves me now is that drugs scare me and I'm a bit of a masochist insofar as I just endure the eternal suffering. honestly, there is almost a clarity to it that is better than being on drugs. Even though it is a pain, i always feel like dulling pain is like living in an illusion so I don't like it. also I have noticed that I can make changes to my personality while sober to feel loving towards others which helps. But I can't do it every day

Nice!!! Good job, man.

it tests for for parasites. my tapeworm jumped around inside me, and some other thing fluttered around my chest area. parasites can cause this miserable low energy and anxiety

everyone on Sup Forums is an addict to something, badly. You dont gotta be such a fag about it tho

Ethanol is the true redpill addiction
>created in fruits naturally through fermentation

It feels better taking the oxy after you've done shit.

I might not be dependent on it anymore, but I don't feel like it's something I should celebrate about when I still take some at least two times a week (used to do 12g daily). What's worse is that I'm substituting that old habit with alcohol because it's legal and will flush out of me rather quick.

it's good if used moderately. i take 6 capsules maybe once or a couple times a week whenever I need it. I took it every day for a month, and when i noticed the side effect of having no emotions I stopped immediately.