Alright Mexicans hear me out I'm a American of Mexican descent...

Alright Mexicans hear me out I'm a American of Mexican descent, yea go ahead and call me whatever the fuck you want but it wasn't my choice to have been born here. I have a question for all the Mexicans out their who browse pol, would you honestly give up everything you have to come to the states. Would you want to pay all the bills the high fees the high prices for a better life. Would you give up being away from your family, I'm a perplexed because lately Ive been thinking a lot and one of those things is still understanding what lead people like my parents to give up Mexico to come here, also my parents are citizens regardless of you believe me or not my family has always been and still is low income, my dad loves it here and says Mexico sucks because they pay shit for the work they do over their then again he was only a truck driver. From the countless times Ive been to Mexico it blew me away and how different life was from the states in Mexico at least to where i went to in Durango, the people i meet where some of the most happiest people on earth not really caring about loving a glamorous lifestyle and just were glad to live they told me they don't pay bills except electricity and only buy their own food, they take things slow in Mexico while in the states it feels like a constant fucking sprint in life because everyone is trying to live a materialistic lifestyle but Mexicans from what i saw don't give a shit about any of that, to all the Mexicans on here is life in America to any of you really worth because sometimes to me it sure as hell ain't but I'm already accustomed to the lifestyle here.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/es/mexico/tasa_de_alfabetizacion.html
ciees.edu.mx/index.php/publicaciones/estadistica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

La vida es un riesgo carnal...

Y si compadre

>what lead people like my parents to give up Mexico to come here

Latin American debt crisis. Look it up.

>my dad loves it here and says Mexico sucks because they pay shit for the work they do over their then again he was only a truck driver
What the fuck your dipshit iliterate parents expect, get 100 usd an hour for entry level jobs?

My dropped out of the beginning of middle school he told he hated school and didn't give a shit about it, my mom is now trying to get her ged she went to school in Mexico but dropped out in her last year.

Living in mexico fucking sucks, we are the country that works the most for less money, we are 10000x more corrupt than any politician in the US, in the US at least they pretend to care for you, here you are on your own.

minimum wage is 4.3 USD per hour, on 7-8hrs a day.

US minimum wage compared to taco land wage is a fucking blessing

Thats my point, Mexico sucks only for lazy and illiterate people.

And who the fuck tell you that you need to conform to minimum wage whatever the country?

Is all of Mexico illiterate or are you just exaggerating, i mean from where i went to in Durango people weren't the brightest minds around. I think the most ducked thing Ive seen was a a fifteen year old prostitue in the city i went to some people I saw walked up to herand paid her 200 pesos for a fuck and 100 pesos for a blowjob my question is why did she go such a route she was young and i felt so bad for her is their more girls like that in Mexico?

Mexico suck for almost everyone, unless you are born into a family with middle-upper income, that gives you a huge opportunity to make something good out of your life, if you are smart but born into a poor family in a shitty place, in a shitty state, then your chances get drastically reduced, ignorance/favoritism/corruption is so strong its embedded into the culture.

I didn't say minimum wage is the best, its just really fucking shitty, but for most, they don't have a choice.

She didn't, she is/was a slave, there is a huge zone/zones where girls get kidnapped and forced into prostitution at really young age, it's really bad, and it actually grew into the culture of a town, where little boys are grown to become pimps.

I thought something like that was the case but i wasn't sure, because I was in a bar when i saw it happened and honestly it broke my heart because she was young and looked like she wasn't happy at all obviously she wasn't but still everyone where i went are hardworking people but mainly just work and get drunk and smoke.

Que viva la tortilla.

93.5% can write and read, but only around 450k of 110M get a college degree so you tell me.
indexmundi.com/es/mexico/tasa_de_alfabetizacion.html
ciees.edu.mx/index.php/publicaciones/estadistica

>my question is why did she go such a route she was young and i felt so bad for her is their more girls like that in Mexico.
She doesnt choose that route maybe she is forced into prostitution and/or product of fucked up parenting and yes there is a big problem about human traffic and child prostitution here.

Drop your victim culture shit, if your are smart you can avoid plenty of toxic shit

terribly sad, it even happens here in the CDMX, supposedly a first world city.

this.
People taking the easy way out, they disgust me.

>they don't have a choice
Of course they have a choice, they can chose not to get pregnat their girlfriends while being a peasant worker, they can chose stay in school, they can choose not to become addicts to drugs or alcohol, etc, etc.

I'm not victimizing everyone, but it's pretty clear that the retards that run this country out number significantly the ones who are hardworking/intelligent enough to get better at life

Fuck off, The RAISE act will limit most of you fuckers once it's passed by Cotton and Trump. Only intelligent Asians and whites will be the easiest to come to America. You bean faggots are the worst thing that's happened in America. Why didn't we genocide you freaks when we took over the Spanish occupied regions.

>Alright Mexicans hear me out I'm a American of Mexican descent

both of my parents are from south america. they got here only because they are filthy rich and wanted something better for me. so i never got to experience the life in a third world country

tell me. how is it living in mexico ? are the cartels that big of a problem or is it just a big meme made to bring fear to the public?

shit goverment = shit the people

Sure dude but everything is way more expensive too, my cousing living in California earns well above minimum wage and still lives in a shithole due to expenses.

thats my point

I guarantee you, none of the shitholes in the US compare to the shitholes here in tacoland

In the big cities and tourist sites, you don't see the beheadings and all that shit but in the little towns that stuff is almost daily especially in northern Mexico. In my experience it's pretty comfy live here the culture, food, the landscapes are unique.

>are the cartels that big of a problem or is it just a big meme made to bring fear to the public?

The cartels are powerful in certain areas of the country, as for fearing them, as long as yourself and your family are not involved with them then there's hardly anything to fear, sometimes violence will have a huge spike in a city when 2 rival cartels are fighting to control the drug distribution of the place but its almost always criminals murdering criminals with an occasional bystander dying.

An analogy might be like living in an inner city in america, just don't associate with the niggers and stay away from their neighborhoods and you'll be fine

You would be wrong.

Honestly, do what you Please and don't hurt others.

The reason my mother's family came in the mid 70s or 80s is unknown to me.....my fathers family was Irish and barely survived the famine, came in the 1890's....never went back to the shithole til it got developed some time later (like within the past decade was when my uncle visited)...they came here to live a better life.....

If you want to go down go ahead

My dad was born in a poor family, they couldn't even afford send him to school so he became a carpenter and later on with his own money he managed to become a doctor, he helped the rest of his younger brothers and now we're all in middle upper class, that's why i have no fuckin respect for all the goddamn immigrants in the USA, bunch of low IQ slackers.

Sure, but a great many deal of shitholes in America are worse than the decent to nice places in here, and since an illegal immigrant will most likely end up in a shithole in America, I would rather just choose a good place to live here.

No voy a leer tu post. Sólo quiero que sepas que te detesto, tanto a ti como a todos los de tu tipo.

Funny thing is that your kind are the biggest faggots I have ever seen, especially the fat and colored hair ones, they literally have no testosterone at all and look like a fat brown shitskin india.
However the Mexican oldfags and other greencards are based, I rarely see a good American of mex descent

T. Greencardfag that loves the US a lot

I mean, its a meme that most of mexican are hardworking, see around you, everything is half made or is a complete shit. They culture of indiference and procrastination is very deep whitin us and the shit goverment is only a reflect of that

Respect.

I love you guys

Viva la raza!

there are 10x decent places in the us compared to the decent places here.

No I wouldn't, you can't even comprehend how bad is it, alone in the megalopolis (CDMX, Edo. mex, Puebla, etc) there are at least 10 mini detroits for comparison.

>brown berets
Weren't those guys that autistically wanted some islands from CA to become part of Mexico?

Sad, I bet they fight for illegals too right now.