Ask a drunk liberal Canadian Jew anything

Ask a drunk liberal Canadian Jew anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T812Xlha3UU
youtube.com/watch?v=St6jyEFe5WM
youtube.com/watch?v=tJhbFu78kqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UtyfebUytfI
youtube.com/watch?v=5peXgyakkXo
youtube.com/watch?v=iCT_O4o_4dM
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw
youtube.com/watch?v=MWJXTdCVsKI
youtube.com/watch?v=NR7_TbMIVnA
youtube.com/watch?v=NDR2-Wpq1js
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY
youtube.com/watch?v=euUowNIxYJE
youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
youtube.com/watch?v=xkk9A3tEKYI
youtube.com/watch?v=at4DL40FQ7Y
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/ethnic-diversitys-inconvenient-truths
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eZpZsrvg
youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comeoooooonnn guys. I'm drunk and Jewish. Have any questions???

Why are you such a faggot?

IDK I was born that way. Next question.

Did you know the redcross has confirmed only 250,000 deaths during the holohoax?

How's your night been?

Bullshit. According to stormfag conspiritards. Fuck off.

Jews don't drink
I was just with a jew
De drank 3 budlights
Said he didn't feel good
Went home

aha based! click this cool link duder

why are you such a faggot?

I was just at an engagement party with an open bar. Being Jewish and cheap I took full advantage.

You know where I can find a perfect bagel in Toronto?

This thread is now for Trad music
Cheers mates!

youtube.com/watch?v=T812Xlha3UU

Have fun while you can. It cant be long before alcohol is outlawed in the islamic state of canada

Already answered.

Do you own a gun?

I think you know my next question.

Redcross' own records confirm...and most deaths were due to typhus.

Why are jews so filthy?

No. I hate guns. I cried after Sandy Hook.

Do you actually drink Manischewitz?

I like this idea
youtube.com/watch?v=St6jyEFe5WM

*citation needed

No, I just thought that was humourous.

Off subject
This thread is for the trad now mates

youtube.com/watch?v=tJhbFu78kqQ

Fuck England

youtube.com/watch?v=UtyfebUytfI

lol based whats ur favorite trad music, mine is the beach boys youtube.com/watch?v=5peXgyakkXo

how are you planning to kill yourself?
getting strangled to death by an inuit sounds like fun.

why ya drinkin, friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=iCT_O4o_4dM

Why do you hate everything thay had made the west a force of good? Where is the most common place for jews to hide their gold?

Good, that shit has 269g of sugar / litre.

Who are the most powerful Jews in Canada? I'm already aware that Soros had his filthy Jew nose in forming the Gender Based Analysis Plus portion of our immigration policies, but I haven't seen too many redpills about what the rest of you heebs are up to.

if your liberal why have you not left canada
its my land according to liberals.
-native

renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/

:^D based youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

I don't believe for a minute you don't know a good bagel shop

The beach boys are great, but I wouldn't really call them trad

This is my favorite song by them

Reminds me of my father
He died when I was 8

youtube.com/watch?v=MWJXTdCVsKI

First question is loaded and stupid. The West is the greatest driver of progress in the world. I have a bank account with TD to hold my moneez.

Oh I missed this one. St. Urbain is the answer.

>drunk
>Liberal
These alone concern me, seek help in whatever G-d you worship.

Off topic niggers

This thread is for the discussion of the trad

conform or get out

Yeah, how about a legitimate source?

why do you identify as a Jew when this is a religious choice? do you follow Talmud?

WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING MOGEN DAVID 20/20!?! THINK OF WHAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD SAY!!!

No I'm an atheist. I'm a Jew because I was born Jewish and I don't feel I can change that.

what's your opinion on bill c16

Why would anybody even be a Jew anymore? Does it have any actual appeal anymore?

I tend to think that if you look "like a Jew" then maybe you've really got no choice but to stay in the Jewish religion because of all the Jew-hunting and Jew-hatred out there -- if you tried to change your last name to Smith but you looked like a Jew they'd release the hounds on you or something.

Am I right about any of this? I suspect I am, but I require your feedback.

Great song, but how are the beach boys not trad?
youtube.com/watch?v=NR7_TbMIVnA
I can post white nationalist music too
youtube.com/watch?v=NDR2-Wpq1js

Can you guys stop
This thread is not about this leaf cunt anymore

Trad Music Only

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

why do you support canada being less white! normies were finally accepting you and now you bring in a whole generation of people that carry no shoah guilt!

Absolute fucking bullshit. I'm economic left, not retarded.

sure but "Jew' means "of the tribe of judah." Which is a religious thing..doesnt exist outside of Judaism. so why not just call yourself a Hebrew? or a Semite of Hebrew lineage?

I think diversity is a strength, not a weakness.

why was the 6million figure so prominent in old american newspapers talking about russia pre ww2

lol so fuggin based :DDD! youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY

You're right. they pretty much are by todays standards

No remorse was great too

youtube.com/watch?v=euUowNIxYJE

I'm human.

STOP NOW
GET OUT

here u go :)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

yeah..but i mean why "im a jew?"
are you really an atheist Jew or are you a Jew who pays tribute to Judaism..just not the stuff you dont like..?

You have good taste dawg. this is now a /mupol/ thread youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

i like all white cultures...
diversity in a society is shown to cause less social cohesion and more distrust. interracially and within your own race.
do you support making life worse for the next generation in the hopes that the generation after will be better?

You are not welcomed here

Trad music only

youtube.com/watch?v=xkk9A3tEKYI

Why aren't you drinking with me

how easy would it be to convincingly pretend to be jewish? I might need to do it for bussiness purposes. Have a jewish first name but last name is irish af. Are there any irish jews at al so I wouldn't look fake?

Let me clarify. I don't believe cultural diversity is necessarily a good thing. But ethnic diversity is. It breeds acceptance and openness.

here you go as well

Sorry. I'm too drunk to read that shit. Show that to another Jew another time man.

>not reading evidence
this why you're liberal
it says 6 million jews died in every russian pogrom ever

>But ethnic diversity is. It breeds acceptance and openness.
There is absolutely nothing to support this. I don't fault you for believing this though, being canadian and all with the concominant multicultural brainwashing that is part of growing up in canada.

I don't believe in race, but I also am not a cultural relativist .Asian cultures have also contributed a lot to humanity.

acceptance and openness are only important to you since you've defined yourself as part of a permanent class of outsiders. Jews refuse to integrate, even when they're in powerful positions, which is why they've been historically disliked.

Nothing against jews on a personal level, since they're great friends when they know you well. They just have a strong tendency to fuck over strangers for business.

Such a great song user!!

youtube.com/watch?v=at4DL40FQ7Y

I don't consider myself an outsider. I consider myself Canadian.

certainly not on a subconscious level or you wouldn't call yourself a Canadian jew. I don't call myself an American Christian do I?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

How can you not believe in race, yet still be atheist AND Jew?

Weren't you seeing Jew as being your race?

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/ethnic-diversitys-inconvenient-truths
diverse cities cause people to be lonely. MAYBE it helps in future. i understand they need more people to pay more taxes and take more debt to prop up the previous generation, but i dont think it helps society.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
there are more examples ive seen in images around the internet but this is a video of a man reading old newspapers. i think this vid is banned in many euro countries.

I cant wait until the day comes
When white people dominate music again
We are just so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI

Yeah, whatever. I don't even know where that's from. Just curious, do you guys think Jews secretly believe the holocaust is a hoax? Because I can tell you we don't. We believe it is real with all our heart.

lol duder do u even kno how based u are???!!! a jew and a Canadian!!!!! holy fuggg, jews usually dont post on Sup Forums because sometimes we're rude:^( but ur based so ur posting on Sup Forums!!! wow I want to ask u so many questions because ur a liberal jew posting on Sup Forums and thats unusual! wow thats epic dude! :D *upboats*
I've never took the time to listen to the replacements seriously, but I'm digging their sound. thanks user youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eZpZsrvg

course you do schlomo.

Honestly, I don't know what it is that still makes me identify as Jewish. I just do.

I'm serious. All cultures are not equal, but all people are born equal.

would you long term relationship a nice beautiful Jewess who has mostly dated black guys?

Yeah I wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't date a black girl myself because I'm not personally attracted to them. I would and have dated a non-Jewish girl though.

>but all people are born equal
I'm not even kidding, why are you here? fucking leave or at least stay on Sup Forums

then why are niggers dumber than whites, asians and jews

What do you think of Hitler?

Shouldn't you agree everyone is born equal if you're a patriotic American?

What do you do for a living?

>t. skankhunt69
why did this season suck so badly?

I think it's upbringing and economic opportunities.

I work for an organization that helps people with developmental disabilities.

Thomas Jefferson didnt consider negroids to be men.

You have such good taste!
Such great stuff

The real question is though
Have you taken the Moz Pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

Well he was wrong then.

>but all people are born equal

except God's chosen?

Very honourable. I don't get where this meme of Jews being evil comes from. I swear every jew I have met in Toronto has been incredibly kind and nice. They're just genuinely nice people. I'm a spic btw