As a proud black and brown man of muslim origin

I'd just like to express my satisfaction at knowing my race will never be a minority on Earth. It feels good knowing my dark skinned grandchildren will inherit a world full of beautiful melanin enriched individuals like myself while whiteys will probably be living in reservations like the Native Americans.

On behalf of all black and brown people, I'd just like to thank all you Sup Forumstards for never having sex. Thanks, for every white baby you don't have, I'll have 3 brown babies.

That's all.

>black and brown

How did white people come to be?

>sweden

Whats wrong annon? That's how swedes look

As soon as we're gone you will die in droves. Without us, you'd still be living in huts made of straw and dung and killing antelope with spears. Your current population far exceeds its ability to feed itself.

Rhodesia kicked out the white farmers and then had to beg them to return. You should be nicer to white people.

defective brown people.

the white race is simply derived from the albinos of the true master race, the ancient Dravidians of India (from whom I share about 3/4ths of my genetic lineage). the Dravidians no longer exist, but people like myself carry their ancestry.

basically we're the origin of the white race, you guys are just melanin deficient versions of us. if you don't believe me, there are entire villages in india full of white skinned ginger people. They're an example of the genetic anomaly that developed into Caucasoids.

Keep telling yourself this. Is this why India has twice as many people as there are whites on the planet? Is this why Asians are vastly overtaking the West in terms of productive capability, finances and technological breakthroughs? If anything I try to be nice to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Likely in the melanin enriched future where whites are living in alcoholic reservations and the President of the United States is a Muslim, Asians will be the only race that has close to as many people as us brown and black people.

It's very obvious the Orientals have a place in the future. I honestly can't say the same for whites.

This is my honest advice to white people: have more sex.

Stop bitching about minorities and all this bullshit, go to your wife and fuck the shit out of her. No condom. Nut inside her.

Seriously if you don't want the white race to die go out and fuck somebody.

I'm 24 years old and I'm the uncle of 10 children, not counting my 30 cousins who all have children. Almost everyone in my family, myself included has at least a bachelors degree, almost all of us are home and land owners, many of us own farms or our own businesses.

I have absolutely no fear of my family being unable to feed itself. If anything there are some overweight people in my family.

I intend to have about 4 children myself when I settle down and compared to one of my brothers I still won't be beating his record.

superior olympicfu

Too bad in five years every female athlete from Germany (and Canada) will be brown and wearing a full body suit

Your grandchildren will be eaten by other mud people once their population is too high for Whitey to feed anymore.

if this girl doesn't get pregnant with a muslim baby, her daughter will.

it's hilarious how this is what you people tell yourself.

yes we're completely reliant on whites to eat. that's why there have always been more of us, that's why there's only going to be more of us in the future. because we're too stupid to farm or anything, despite the fact that plenty of my family run their own farms.

when I read shit like this I realize that I have no qualms about the white race dying. human sympathy might make one feel bad, but it's really hard to feel bad for white people. your own stupidity and infertility as a race brought you to this point. you've dug your grave, now sleep in it.

I hate niggers, and redpilled my kids to hate them too.

your daughter will probably bring this guy home one day

white girl daddy issues are what helped me lose my virginity in high school.

FUCK THE KIKES!! RACE MIX NOW!!

>leaf fantasizing about getting daughter-cucked

Kek. When blacks are a majority you will comsume yourselves. Africa can't survive without white gibs so I don't know how you think you will survive alone in a hostile northern environment.

Let me show you what I think of niggers such as yourself, you larping faggot....

Classic nigger.

Crispy nigger.

This is how a nigger hate thread.

Typical nigger mothers.

He's trying his best to let go, but he can't. It's impossible.

This triggered me to fighting instinct. I wanted to able to fight to save gals like that.

I want to fight Da'esh at Syria. I know they are just as bad.

jeese

crime prevention. give this woman a medal

Kaaaaangz

>Da'esh

every teenaged white girl in north america loves bad boy black dudes. i don't fuck around with whiteys no more (gotta propagate la raza) but that rule always helped me get laid as a young man.

my family is probably more well fed than yours. and there are about 5 of us for every one of you. my maternal grandfather had 13 children and all of them had their own kids.

i grew up in a house with 5 siblings, none of us ever went hungry and we all have families now.

i'm sure those webms will cheer you up when you're a bitter old man getting evicted so that a respectable black or brown family can live in your house.

i have no respect for those retarded rioters either. a lot of black people don't but you guys would never talk about that because that would go against your "blacks can only survive because of us" narrative.

> None of us ever went hungry

Check your flag nigger, you're not in Africa, your forefathers ran the fuck away from black rule. KEK.

Niggers aren't even human, they're a separate species, an evolutionary dead end.

you know that girl is getting BLEACHED right?

your future is mulatto at best leaf