FAKE NEWS

CNN HAS FINALLY LOST THEIR SHIT, F'KKEN COMPLETELY LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZxQE0
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.is/Aodqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those silly thought police

The smack in the face these liberals are in for after Mueller is done, will be worse than the one after Hillary lost.

I'm not even familiar with my own thinking half the time.

So someone who can read Comey's mind has leaked that Comey now believes Drumfpf was trying his voodoo witchcraft shit on him?
Seems plausable

Trump should spy on these reporters. Obama did it so it's fine right?

i hate the fucking jews so fucking much. the media has gone completely insane.

>your honor
>i was familiar with her thinking
>she wanted it
>well then, not guilty

way to go progs

Add an archive link to this and it's perfect

archive.is/ZxQE0

More like CNN PSIOPS Division

Added it myself

>anonymous source

This needs to be illegal already.

should remove anonymity on Sup Forums too

how about adding upvotes as well

>now believes

Oh NOW he does. Okay.

I think the smack in the face that libtards received after the election knocked the last sense in their heads the fuck out. I think we are just going to see them spiral into oblivion as they succumb to their own bullshit...

Sup Forums already has a disclaimer that everything posted here is fiction. Maybe every news article referencing an anonymous source should be legally required to do the same, right in the title so everyone knows.

Why do news sites never put references to where they got their information?
Riddle me that Sup Forums

i seriously cant wait

>tfw to smart to let the voice of love take you higher

>Why do news sites never put references to where they got their information?

Because they'd rather create anonymous sources to shove propaganda down our throats.

>implying Mueller isn't a Russian agent
>implying the next one isn't also a Russian agent
>implying they won't do everything in their power to keep this hysteria up until 2020

Their readers don't demand sources because they're being told what they want to hear.

>keep this hysteria up until 2020

Not a chance. People are getting fed up with it now. It's backfiring on them and driving more people to support President Trump.

>a person familiar with his thinking says

Oh boy. Well its already plastered everywhere so truth won't matter

Honestly, I think the hate-Trump-no-matter-what crowd is a tiny minority. Even non-Trump supporting normies are starting to see the overt agenda here with the constant unfounded accusations that have, without exception, been debunked.

>unironically believing that this Russia shit will ever end
Libshits will come up with some other shit after mueller clears him .Theyll just say that Mueller was compromised or that they need a second investigation just to make sure

Lmfaooo its real

HAHAHHAHA

It won't stop until the patriot patrols begin? Including dragging known globalist agitators and insurrrectionists from their wretched gun-free homes and putting bullets in the back of their heads.

God came down from the heavens and told CNN about Comey's thoughts.

I save every one of these ridiculous stories when I come across them.

This is just my folder for CNN; I've got 65 other folders for the various """news""" organizations that pull this shit.

i dont understand why an organization can publish something like that and not expect to be hanged.

Who's going to do the hanging?

Nobody is going after these corporations for the blatant bullshit they're pulling, so it's not like they're ever going to stop.

>Comey want to hide in the curtain to not get recognized in the crowd
Does that make 90% of Sup Forums "familiar with his thinking"?

That really made me think.
>MontyPythonISIS.jpg

They are corporates and some have their hands in either Globalists or the politicians in general.
>Clinton got donations from Time Warner
>Media Matters controls large amounts of Left wing media outlets

Give one reason why the lugenpresse don't deserve to be dragged into the street and beaten.

>be 2.04 m tall
>hide next to a curtain

The whole goal of the CTR ShareBlue crowd is to make people think there are more people who hate Trump than there really are.

>According to one source with knowledge

CNN needs to fucking go

BUT BLUMPF IS HIDING BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

*and shot

FTFY

Seriously, what the hell is going on? It'd feels like they're committing suicide on purpose now. Is it a psychological disorder? How did so many people go crazy?

Remember the "never trumpers" ?

Yea nobody else does either. They were a flash in the pan

I actually went ahead and looked this one up.
These are getting so damn insane that I've been mistaking it for trolling.

Also
>Jews

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

My take is that the only people who actually hate Trump are college kids and about half of the millennials. Everyone else just doesn't give a fuck.

90% of everything you read on the internet is satire, regardless of it's on Sup Forums or not.

It's so fucking bizarre. MSM has always had a left leaning bias. This is not bias. This is propaganda and it's fucked up.

lol, these guys are unhinged.

>It'd feels like they're committing suicide on purpose now.

That really is what it seems like. Is this the weakness of the Devil? That he must up the ante every time his lies are thwarted? It's probably a strength until you run out of all credibility, and then you just die.

I wouldnt even call it "bias" at this point.
Bias is spinning facts. What these people are doing is lying outright. It may even go beyond that and into the realm of insanity. They're chasing phantoms. Every little thing Trump does triggers a psychotic rampage of circlejerking.

>we got him this time
>he's finally gone

They're blind to their bullshit. Biblical tier stuff. A great delusion and they believe it.

What's weird though is that the people in power believe their bullshit, too.

Interesting times, for certain. Something's gotta give.

Obama repealed the Smith-Mundt Act.

So it is literally propaganda.

Bump

>comey then comey now >
yea that'l hold up....flip flopping on something
like this can land you in jail.

"source says"

The eternal source strikes again.

Jesus fucking christ, you are all idiots. That line is simply just poorly written/edited, they are not making an article based around someone reading someone else's mind.

To be fair it is a tough line to write eloquently, so I'll just write what they meant to say somewhat obtusely.

"We have spoken to a source close with Comey, who has had discussions with the former FBI director about what his thoughts had been in regards to his past meetings with President Trump. The source tells us that Comey believed Trump had been trying to influence him."

The next headline will be: Mueller sympathetic to Russians! Comey is familar enough with Mueller's thinking to be able to assert that Mueller will allow all charges to be dropped, depite evidence, aperson familiar with his thinking says.

This is just fucking incredible.

I think you guys are wrong. I am from a very bourgeois, academic family and my mother has literally started seeing a therapist to better (((process))) her trump hate. My father was a Reagan republican and even he won't shut up about the (((orange cheetoh))). They aren't interested in learning more about him, just hating him

im not being edgy here, i seriously wonder this. will a fucking statement be made when the time comes?

Dude, the CIA is LITERALLY trying to meme a trump impeachment into reality.

Just think about how crazy that is, for a few seconds....

>The source tells us that Comey believed Trump had
wow
practically straight from the guy who saw the horses mouth

This just in!
TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY!
>A person who knows who Trump is, IS RUSSIAN!

>a person familiar with his thinking

>This is just my folder for CNN; I've got 65 other folders for the various """news"""

And would you mind sharing that good leaf?

In a month or 2 go back to those articles and see how they change from when they were originally posted.

FAKE

What do you think is going on? They are trying to brainwash the masses

No offense to your family, but "academics" are some of the most sociopathic awful people you will ever encounter

Not exactly a representative sample

Fuck, if they are going to these lengths, why not get some other news outlets to start writing bullshit articles about these 'Journalists".

Headline:
Pamela Brown, Gloria Borger and Eric Lichtblau confirmed for Pedophiles!
>Someone, somewhere said so.

Holy fuck! You're a mind reader, too?

In a short time-frame, Mother Jones published an article with the same bullshit style of citation.

This is going to be the new normal, and a jew lawyer said it somehow protects them from libel. Claiming you have a "source in the white house" raises the question "Who?"

You can claim someone knows how the White House thinks all fucking day long and get away with it.

archive.is/Aodqg

Tell me

why isnt the lugenpresse hanging

this is actively trying to undermine a legit govt with lies

Oh shit, good find.

Holocaust guilt. The reason why it is pushed so hard is because the jews are not just as bad all the stereotypes, but far worse.

Yea if you could man. This is the only way I've found to get through to my borderline liberal friends

>A person familiar with his thinking
>An anonymous source
>A person in the know who doesn't wish to be named

>>back to r/politics

(((sources say)))

I feel so honored. Just the other day someone accused me of being shareblue. Now I'm from The Donald.

Yet, when you go ask people about what they think about a topic they either don't know of it (the best option) or regurgitate the media talking points verbatim.

People are still watching and believing the media regardless of what they say.

I mean how stupid do u have to be;

This kind of shilling is like so obvious to us.

And it has been for months.

I for, ine, am tired of Donald not calling out the Jewish menace. It's time for the final SHOAH.

>a person familiar with his thinking says
Its Comey himself hes often the 'anonymous source' in these stories

Nice fake news Russian shill. See my image. That's what you assholes do: autistically scour the Internet for anything that can be used as propaganda, fuck the truth. In fact to you assholes there is no objective reality, you can "meme" things into reality. The hilarious thing is that this makes your hive-mind completely unable to do any reality-checking or process vital information, only felch mind viruses back and forth.

>For those of us who depend on daily bombshells about Donald Trump scandals to maintain our morale, yesterday was a bit of letdown.

Even Slate can't keep it up. You will honestly kill yourself sometime in these next 8 years.

Normies don't know this rule, and the authorities don't respect it. Welcome to currentyear.

SHARE!! Need WaPoo and NYT