Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c
youtube.com/watch?v=XKKWjNWPtQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

leaf

Blessed be God forever.

Constellation.

Our God, who art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we have tresspased against you.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

For Yours is the power and the glory forever and ever.

Amen.

Whatever is holy in me was was doused in warmth by your responses. Peace be with you.

OC

Thanks leaf.

And also with you.

God bless you brothers and sisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c

Ah the great orator! God Bless You!

It's Gnosticism

He's under demonic control imo.

Why do you say that?

Because I am as well.

I legitimately love our heavenly father

When will you understand your value? When will you recognize love?
When will you seek it with all your heart?
When will you come see him?

These threads give me hope.

Don't worry, we all are to a certain extent. Our Lord only allows us to go through what we can handle. I'll pray for you.

Pray for other people.

I'm not dead yet.

You are beloved by God! His very blood was shed for your return! He waits for you in the kingdom of his heart with open arms and tears of joy!

Like...sexually?

Prayer is not strictly for the dead. Prayer is regeneration and communication. It is sustenance and language. The Word became flesh. Let the Spirit of God live in you.

That's correct. Where two or three are gathered in His name, there is the Lord among them.

I'm not dead yet mang.

He legitimately loves you too aha infinitely more than it is comprehended.

Prayers coming your way friend, please be vulnerable with the Father, be intimate, share your heart, he wants to share his with you too.

It doesn't matter.

I want to talk to that exorcist from New Orleans.

If you sincerely believe you are suffering from spiritual assault, please see your local Parish priest asap to guide you in your journey. I can't properly assess if you are being truthful over the Internet my friend but I will pray regardless.

the power of Satan will never be undermined by the legion of anaemic vampires

Thanks, but that's not how it works for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKKWjNWPtQc

I have to get off but I will pray for you and invoke Our Lady! God bless you!

Goodnight boys and girls, just know that Gods love for you NEVER changes no matter what you did, he will forgive anything and everything to a contrite heart. He is waiting for your embrace with arms wide open. Come to the arms of Our Lord, meet his majesty!

I don't care. I don't want salvation.

I want to see for instance pedophiles and mutilators get strung up. I want to see traitors and war criminal up before a court in public. I want the fair and public execution of our law.

god doesnt love any of you in all likely hood. your a bunch of disappointments who think of nobody but yourselves and are dull as fuck.

you pray and ask for things but never do you ask what you can do for him. some tards assume they know gods will and do stupid shit but unless your fucking told to do it dont claim you did it for him

you niggers make me ashamed to be human

but what if it was you that was being strung up

If I have done more wrong, then hang me.

No

I'll say one quick thing before I leave, my phone was still on. Sin is a seed in all of us, something we created in the fall. We all have the capacity to do evil (absence of good), for some of us the seed has developed further along, due to environment and influence, it's a free world after all. God is just and judges according to everyones conscience. We are capable of doing the same thing, it is God who saves us from a dead way of living, he lifts us from sin and elevates us to the highest standard, holiness. Never forget the mercy that is Our Fathers love, who atoned for our sins so we could have eternal life, if it was up to us we would all die in this self infused world.

You are right brother we need to be humble and obedient always! Slaves of Love, lead the charge!

God Bless you merciful friend.

When can i call upon god to shoot beams of light out of my hand yet? Need to know before i get more serious about this