If you had to pick would you rather preserve the genes for light colored hair or light colored eyes?

If you had to pick would you rather preserve the genes for light colored hair or light colored eyes?

Eyes definitely

eye desu

Eyes 100%

Both brunettes and blondes deserve to get deracinated by BBC, i.e. BLACKED

Eyes. White men with light colored hair look like gigantic pussies (see: Scandinavia). Eye color is the real indicator or superiority.

You deserve the reddit you came from. Go back.

>light color
women

eyes are way harder to achieve genetically than hair, save the eyes.

A true intellectual knows eyecolour genes are tied into hair colour so preserivng eyecolour preserves both, but not the other way around
Example: gingers genes are tied to green eyes, and blue to blonde

not gonna give up my pretty green eyes for lighter hair desu senpai

Dark eyes, light hair is the way to go desu.

As long as it isn't dark skin IDGAF

save foreskin

Interracial cuckoldry is a vintage Sup Forums meme, Stormlord.

Roasties can just dye their hair like they do anyway.

good post

>Roasties can just dye their hair like they do anyway.
the point was if you preserve eye colour you also preserve hair colour, becasue the genes are intertwined and getting rid of them would be gettting rod of all of them

very argentinian post

Eyes.
t. brown hair, blue eyes

Red hair dark green eyes, feels good.

brown skinned person here,

eyes easily.

I hate both, so i guess neither.

>Average Brazilian.jpg
4/10 shitpost

DEM WHITE BOIS DON EVEN KNOW BOUT DAT MELANIN CATCHIN THE LIGHT N SHIT MANE

This. Brown hair Blue Eye Anglo Master Race

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.