What do you think of Iran?? seems like a pretty based country if you ask me

what do you think of Iran?? seems like a pretty based country if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTe7nKV4M0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/middleeast/iran-election-hassan-rouhani.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not as bad as the US government wants you to think, but I still wouldn't want to live there.

im not gonna watch this whole thing.
tell me where the based parts are.

Iran is better off than most other Islamic countries. they aren't entirely reliant on fossil fuels for their economy
video is just going around meet normal people. they seem like fucking normal people, and not fanatics that (((they))) make out to be, you know death to America types.

The people seem nice
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

that emblem looks like a noice puss

Most based country in world

Israel and Iran are enemies which means they are United States' enemy goy.

"True Aryan"

It's a shithole of a country. They have islamic police roaming the streets, they ban alcohol, they got taken over by arabs but seem to think they're somehow better than them. I'm still waiting for the country to devolve into a civil war against their theocratic government. It's bound to happen anyday now and they will spill into other countries like the damn syrians.

Rohauni is a disgrace to Khamenei and Iran, Iran does not need progressivism or suclearism. Fat fuck needs to be choked to death so Khamenei takes back rightful power.

Good Goy, Yes Iran is a terrible country and most Iranians hate it. Or at least that's what you're told by Western Propagandists. Iranians love Iran because Khamenei protects them from Western Degeneracy. Because they're not filthy Sunni scum who are uncivilized animals who are extremely inbred.

>Indo-Aryan

>Or at least that's what you're told by Western Propagandists. Iranians love Iran because Khamenei protects them from Western Degeneracy.

I'm glad that you love your dusty shithole of a country. Now do the world a favor and stay there. The last thing we need is more of you islamic types entering our countries.

looks like the grandmother of whores if the revolution never happened.

women liberation/sexual revolution is bad.

"Persian Pride"

>Proceeds to get raped by Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Turkey, Arabs,

I'm of Austrian and Italian Stock, I've been to Iran and the people were generally happy and treated me with respect. Treated me far better then any Western Hedonist nigger has treated me.

Oh Fuck off Nigel, At least go to these countries before talking shit. Plus I'm not even a Muslim

I'm a big fan of the hating Jews and Saudis part, not so much the theocratic dictatorship bit

>Rohauni is a disgrace to Khamenei and Iran, Iran does not need progressivism or suclearism

You'e not fooling anyone Mohammad. You're a dirty middle eastern muslim living in the US. It's funny that you harp against western "degeneracy" and secularism but at the same time applaud islamic theocracy. Why don't you fuck off back your home country instead of shitting up the west?

the other side (the hard core right) called rouhani treasonous for just talking to the us for the iran deal

It's one of the better countries to live in but it's still pretty shit

/thread. Keep the Rothschild filth out of your country, Iran. We already know you're the last one on their list. You probably won't, but at least try.
>Indo-Aryan
Nope. Further east.

Because I'm white and I was actually born in America? I'm not even Iranian, I've been to Iran and the people there are far more nicer. more so than most westerns I've been around for all my life. If you really think he isn't some Jew Puppet that's allow western garbage into a country that was controlled by kikes at one time. You're just as Globalist as Merkel and her big tits are.

Iranians are the single most pathetic people on Earth.

"My nose is Greek, Ive been told I look Italian, I look South American"

Yes, these are the typical things you will always hear a self-hating Iranian douchebag say to you, that or, "We're Persians, we're not Arabs" (despite having 99% Arab blood), or the classic one we all hear, "Did you know we are the true Aryans???" Sounds a little like We Wuz.... if you ask me.

Indeed, for many years now since the advent of the expanding internet, Iranians have plagued boards across the internet from Stormfront to Sup Forums with this insane delusional self hating shit, and just when you think it cant get any more pathetic.....

Now Iranians are the single biggest recipient of Nose jobs in the Middle East, the cosmetics industry is booming in Iran, but the priority is not self-delusion here my friends, no no, they are trying to delude YOU. As far as Arabs / Asians go, Iranians have the worst self-esteem issues on Earth. They are, for the ones who 'took asylum' in Europe and America, practically the White man's biggest cock sucker for self-loathing's sake, but you wont stop hearing about their egregiously god forsaken 'Persian Pride' trying to talk with your cock in their mouth.

Yes, Iranians are also the highest consumers of Fake Gold, Cheap Rugs, and Hair Gel, truly, sooner passing off as your average Mexican border hopper than anything 'True Aryan', and the sad thing is, they'd rather be mistaken for one than be reminded of being Iranian.

They are truly, a contradiction in flesh, hating what they are (being a not white Arab), yet the egregious bloated pride in their completely forsaken history. I mean, basically everyone has fucked them up, take your pick, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, the Turks, the Arabs, and now they're sucking White Cock because they're too pussy to build on their mongrelized shitrace.

Anyway guys, just a reminded that you're not White. Let the "This guy must be a JEW" comments commence.

I DONT CARE WHERE THE FUCK IS SYRIA GENERAL, THE LAST ONE WAS SO COMFY AND ITS BEEN LIKE AN HOUR SINCE IT ENDED

Le mad hew iran can fuck all their boupuccis up

Notice the change of 'Ethnic' earring, less blemishing makeup and hair pulled back, eyebrows are no longer fined but plucked, absence of lipstick, trying to pass off as European.

A simple Before, and After. Point proven, still sucking our cocks.

>t.extremely asshurt arab

Are you mad because Iranians aren't inbred freaks of nature like the countries they share borders with.

Like something out of a horror show, this woman, like so many of her sisters, going for the full facial. Doesn't she look like an acid burn victim trying to mend her life? (Literally not an acid burn victim!)

Iran btfo

In this specimen the self-hate syndrome is apparent as ever. She could pass as a Bulgarian, or perhaps a Russian, if you asked her, she'd be delighted to be mistaken for one! Remember.. Iranians loathe themselves and have nothing but contempt for their Arab blood. Please keep reminding them of this fact, watch the fireworks ensue!

The truth hurts, its times like these I thank God im truly a White European!

Fuck off shill, iranians are indo euro tribe bros.

>I'm truly a white European

Why the self-hatred Paki?

Aryan race means hellenic germanic iberian italic celtic

Ah yes the classic 'You must be a Shill / Jew'.

Note how I predicted the Iranian will lash out with such a response. Iranians will avoid the question of their blood at all costs, preferring to safe space themselves in an attempt to discredit me.

Unfortunately for both of these Mongrels, I'm glad to be a White Anglican, descended from the Germanic tribes of Europa.

By the way, Abdul, you look uncanningly familiar with this guy, before attempting to 'meld-in' with us ofcourse....

Does it sting Hossein?

Your sister recently uploaded this to Tumblr via Tor proxy

Jesus this is a bad one

Did the guy in your pic also get some work done on his jaw aswell? It's either that or he lost weight some weight in the time between the before and after picture.

I MADE IT, IN CASE ANYONE ELSE IS SUFFERING FROM /sg/ WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME

He had 'The Works' done, doesn't his face look like a melted pizza in his original form? That really is what most Iranians look like!

((certain elements)) controls the US government. Without which, US would be allies with Iran.

im sure they're pretty normal but ive seen documentaries try to show their normal side but a bunch of them do actually hate Americans for meddling in their country

Iranians arent stupid enough to believe in an "American" people, only ones calling shots to invade middke east are corpos, ask anyone if ge wants to die in desert to invade abd atrack others.

No one asked you. Gtfo.

.. what?
are you saying Americans are imaginary?

Oh look, it's the inbred chav butthurt his inferior species got its cheap oil rigs BTFO.by Persians, so it cries on every thread about how Persians are worse than Arabs, when its Arab masters are simultaneously getting massacred in the ME while at the same time raping his inbred kin to the dustbins of history.

The Arab dick is so far up his fat downie ass that every poster is unsure whether he's an indigenous Brit or Paki diaspora, since the two are basically inseparable at this point. There's a good chance this poster is a muslim settler, using the corpse of its host to veil its irrational inferiority complex behind a slightly superior civilization.

Hello Hossein

We own you.

Anglosphere BIG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

death to iran

good people, good country, evil ruling class. Pretty much like the western world

>try interviewing 10000 people
>almost all of them ignore or avoid you
>few of them accept
>only include footage of good encounters
WOW GUYS THESE ARE WHAT ALL IRANIANS ARE LIKE

Iranians don't hate sunni's Reza. Iranians were originally sunni's until the 1500s, and sunni's are still 10% of Iran today. Also Iran has this thing called "unity week" dedicated to islamic unity, and does not differentiate between shia and sunni. In Iran you are either a muslim or you're not. If you actually ever lived in Iran instead of growing up in the US you would know that.
>who are extremely inbred
pic related
Nice larp.
Those are all diaspora. 99% of them have never even been to Iran, the other 1% ran away because they're pro western scum.

now, i would be the last person to say something positive about Iran.
after all, i'm just a sandnigger, just like them

but sandniggers come in different colors

and when it comes between turks, arabs and persians, i'd pick persians. far more cultured, less savage and civilized (for a mid-easterner)

we wuz colonized by them ... or maybe we weren't , cause it was the azeri turks who were leading iran when they fucked us up. other then that, they've never hurt anyone for the last 1500 years = ever since they have mutted with arabs

If they reelect Rouhani they are cucks. Cucks are not based iirc.

>based
>Iran
what?

>Iranians are also the highest consumers of Fake Gold, Cheap Rugs, and Hair Gel
You forgot BMW sedans and oceanic quantities of spray cologne

pic semi-related, it's East coast equivalent of Persians

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/middleeast/iran-election-hassan-rouhani.html

>Iran thread
>not one picture of a Persian girl's fat ass

>Bat shit crazy Muslim country that's threatening to destroy America
>Based

The American cuckery at its finest

Will this suffice?

>persian girl's fat ass
>post picture of tits

Not going to give him any (You)s but the bong is right about iranians living outside the country.
Most are materialistic self-hating meatheads who know nothing about their heritage except for the shit they heard from their family and should get shot or deported.
The women are mostly sluts as well and I beg you to not date those that aren't so I won't have to marry a german girl.