new

Afghan or soldier?

Fellow black Kekistani here

contractor from the ghetto down louisiana

Afghanistan sucks

disgusting
definitely

What is that woman even doing?

Do you live in the capitol? American soldier?

>Who's from the hood?

Niggers, usually.

At least they aren’t holding a wad of cash in their teeth while pointing a gun at the camera and twerking on a toddler. Be honest, it’s about the most respectable picture you can expect from a nigger.

Having a relaxing float down the river.

Anyways, what's this? Are you a survivor of Katrina?

one who turned out to be a PMC member

George W. Bush is a fucking failure.

This the deuce mile 142nd, South Central madd city usa
Whats good though

faggot shit compared to NOLA

those heels get me hard af

It was more complicated than that. One thing that contributed was that New Orleans at the time had a shit mayor that didn't mobilize quickly enough (or was completely corrupt, depending on what you read). All of the sad, sad, oh so terribly racist things that you hear about happening to the poor, poor, so poor and so very black people that were stranded in N.O. were because those idiots REFUSED to leave when they had the chance. Now, much like the turds scattered around the city by the floodwaters, those retarded niggers are scattered around the rest of the state and brought their nawlins bullshit with them.

True

This. Houston's murder rate multiplied by something like x8 after Katrina.

you are a nigger and we are sorry our attempt to drown your shitty rat hole was only semi effective. next time we'll get rid of the entire infestation.

>Surprising attitudes can come out in class discussion. We were talking about the crimes committed in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and I brought up the rape of a young girl in the bathroom of the Superdome. A majority of my students believed this was a horrible crime but a few took it lightly. One black boy spoke up without raising his hand: “Dat no big deal. They thought they is gonna die so they figured they have some fun. Dey jus’ wanna have a fun time; you know what I’m sayin’?” A few black heads nodded in agreement.

i'm american nu-pol faggot

Died saggin'

Fuck all that.. It was an inside job.. I was there with my pack of white males, you know.. Standard issue.. We then blew the levis, drove our chevys, drank up heavy then dipped the fuck outta town

harlem world here

Our fault.. Our bad..

being stationed there it's really messing with you, doesn't it?

i'm a contractor, but yes

What are you trying to convey with your picdump?

I grew up in Detroit Michigan. It's a cold and sad place full of despair and decay. I worked my ass off and moved out. Feel free to ask me about it.

I'm white by the way.

The one in the water is dead. The live one is feeding her dog.

absolutely nothing

just miss home
i'm a white trash cracker from nola whos a contractor

No biggie.

You should relax more, this newfags will leave soon enough.

Have fun with them the flag helps.

What kind of contractor?

triple canopy

keep it up user, some imagery from that disaster that many never got to see.

What made Katrina so disastrous compared to other hurricanes?

nobody gave a shit

Maybe because New Orleans is below sea level?