I'm actually from reddit, FWIW. I'll admit to that. Was wondering what is Sup Forums's thoughts about Alex Jones?

I'm actually from reddit, FWIW. I'll admit to that. Was wondering what is Sup Forums's thoughts about Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzrpoF4wjeE
youtube.com/watch?v=FMOCOaD0jOU
youtube.com/watch?v=VbMsjKFkikg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/our guy/ flirts with the line of naming the jew without actually going full autist.

My opinion is that he's an entertainer

Filter merchant and jewish shill
he is not /ourguy/

>who is alex john thread

who?

I like him

I much prefer this act over his Bill Hicks persona.

Controlled opposition just like Trump

con artist

how i feel about alex jones?

>stream multiple hours daily
>70% of the time not listening while gaming, hanging with gf, etc
>just find his voice comforting
>knowing alex jones is out there ranting for me

>you're like a little babby

Incredible man. He really wants to save the republic

the memes made around him are funny and worth posting
Joking aside I think he is an idiot that should not be taken seriously
also there is this:
youtu.be/tzrpoF4wjeE

goes on anonymous image board
admits to being fag from reddit likes its a badge of honor
>an hero now

literally this

user speaks for me

this is my life

Not sure, who's Alex Jones?

No not /ourguy/. He's a useful idiot sensationalist for his kike bosses. He'll cry about shitskins and cry about Sweden, as if he could even find it on a map, creating a haegalian dialectic inwhich the kikes control both sides. Ask yourself why the straight frog rights advocate uses the term "globalists"? Why not call a spade a spade? His bible calls them the synagogue of satan, so why so cucked? Too much tangy tangerine shekels? He's a gatekeeper for the retarded burger bluepilled faggots

>No not /ourguy/
Amen
youtube.com/watch?v=FMOCOaD0jOU

LURK
MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=VbMsjKFkikg

I know that's he's really redpilled normies in a way that keeps them out of the edge. Although he can fear monger a bit, and recently it's been not as good as it was during the election. Here pol likes Alex Jones generally, although we think that marrying that jewish woman was pretty stupid. No offence.

He calls them satan all the time. Also has extensive historical knowledge, he most definitely could find Sweden on a map. The dude had a photographic memory growing up and is very well read

Lurking more won't help, there's not a general consensus about him here. A lot of us love him (me) and a lot hate him

Black pill

He calls Jews Satan? Where? Post it or go back to infowhores.

Fuck off

Don't take the black pill that's nihilism.

why would you listen to alex jones while hanging out with your gf?

wouldn't you have to pause any time one of you talks to the other?

makes no sense.

Alex Jones is hilarious.

He is fucking entertaining as fuck. He makes me want to buy filters, pills, and toothpaste but I'm too lazy to go and make an order

He's called globalists the synagogue of Satan, referring to fake Jews, iirc, which epigenetic research indicates current "Jews" may actually be fake Jews.

So he alludes to it, never that I know of went straight after them though

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT

He single handedly makes me legitimately consider the idea of professional disinfo. Just enough truth is embedded in his act to discredit legitimate discussion. Were it harmless it'd be pretty entertaining.

>I'm actually from reddit

you have to go back

i mean after a while it's like anything else

you've heard this particular rant before

it's a slow day he's stalling for air time

don't be assburgers and just change the volume to a reasonable one that you can talk over while still being able to hear the TV

lurking more would tell you exactly what you just said, retard.

The only conspiracy guy I trust is jim stone. He usually has an excellent grasp on things and only makes claims that can be verified.

"Eluding" is your way of saying he doesn't call out the kikes? He has no problem calling out muslims....why do you think that is? Also, you say "fake jews" as if the alternative are good jews. It's an oxymoron. Daily reminder that all religions are fake. Take a bogpill and enjoy the ride nufag.

he is the most humble of water filter merchants you can find also he is entertaining as fuck

Alludes. Different word entirely.

The true chosen people may be good, or bad, or whatever, but the manipulating globalist kikes aren't them.

Jones is controlled op doesn't name the Jew can't debate Duke without spazzing out. Bill Cooper called him on it over 10 years ago. 98% truth 2% lies

>smokes cigars
What a fag.

And Muslims do not have overwhelming power in our courts, that's why he'll dance around and flirt with revealing the issue, but never does.

He would be buried if he named the Jew, and he knows it.