answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080618001527AAcIuK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7TlE-XZiQ
youtu.be/Qb_vnGqnYq4
theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/
archive.fo/FQ39K
youtube.com/watch?v=LFw08ZKZvi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. No. Next question.

i just woke up and saw the american news.
they are literally trying to tear him apart.

What unconstitutional things has he done?

Cite your sources shills

No, just regular impeached.

no but trump needs to stop throwing tantrums over the russia thing.
everyone knows its bullshit and him making it into a big deal only worsens it

He'll resign and declare victory. Trumpcucks will buy it, Pence will take over and we'll move on.

Muh russian hackers
Without anything to back it up
>rinse & repeat

Shut up queer.

nah. he needs to stop tweeting shit, though.

No. The Left will suffer for it.

Yes

They've been trying that for coming up to two years now

no sageblue, fuck off

> Without anything to back it up

Investigation is continuing and growing under an Republican run country. Republicans assign a special counsel, Republicans get the Treasury Crimes unit to investigate Trump and his team...

Subpoenas, memos...

It can't be nothing and growing at the same time.

Repeating to yourself that it's nothing doesn't make it nothing.

He will be impeached faster than you can say drumpf. They're going after flynn first, then page, manafort, and finally kushner. Several high level GOP members will be swept up as well in a RICO case for money laundering.

>It can't be nothing and growing at the same time.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080618001527AAcIuK4

When you constantly use "anonymous sources" and then do things like 2 scoops, you raise eyebrows.

There is also Wikileaks evidence that revealed that the whole Russia Narrative was cooked up by the Clintons 24 hours after the Election. Fake News was also started by the MSM to try and recover the damage from the Election.

NO. Even Alan Dershowitz, a lifelong Democrat, says it's all hogwash.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7TlE-XZiQ

CNN is a joke now, user.
youtu.be/Qb_vnGqnYq4

Almost definitely. Doesn't mean they'll actually remove him from office though, but they will try.

>muh anonymous CNN sources
You cannot attack the stellar reporters at CNN!

I've actually seen this claim a couple times, but I can never find any of the actual evidence. Could you point me to some trustworthy sources?

Good luck convincing a Republican House and Senate at this time to vote on it.

If you're citing Yahoo Answers... wew

by christmas with any luck. a nice present for the world.

No not even close.

Nope, won't happen.

And go fuck Yourself OP.

nothing new then

n-n-n-ulear codes!

not before he takes a dump on the desk in the oval office

You're retarded

you can help user
if you hold your breath for a long time it will make wishes come true

To help you further loop your belt around your neck and tie the other end to a door knob

tighten her up and hold your breath for a really long time
I'm at 2 weeks already

if we all do this, surely trump will be removed from the ice cream nuclear cones

yes

any person who thinks otherwise has their head so far up their ass they can hear kanye

Whatever happens to him, he is a bipolar autistic embarrassment to your beautiful country.

The important thing is that there are some politicians that have come out saying that Trump did nothing wrong and there are no ties to Russia. This includes Feinstein and Clapper. He won't get impeached.

> he's being investigated SO HE MUST BE GUILTY!

You retarded, pal?

Guilty of what crime, shill? I'll be waiting.

Guilty of fucking the mouthpieces of his minions until unconsciousness sets in.
Keep sucking!!

I don't know. I just want to see the butthurt from either side.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wikileaks used "anonymous sources" and they're beloved by the same people crying about anonymous sources.
This argument is weak and shows a deep lack of understanding of journalistic history.
Deep Throat was an anonymous source.

Eric Erickson backed up the validity of one of the anonymous sources.

theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

This weird idea that this comes from Democrats being butthurt over the elections is something only believed by Trump supporters. It came from Manafort, Flynn, Kushner and Sessions lying to the FBI about their Russian connections FOR SOME REASON.

Trump himself keeps reinforcing the story, as he did with Lester Holt interview.

My point is, we're at a point where a country where Dems have almost no power is ramping up and investigation that if was "nothing" would be fading.

Wish it away all you want, the investigation will lead to more revelations which will lead to more investigations. Think Benghazi. The difference here is it's a Republican Congress and appointees investigation. Granted the special counsel exists because the House Intelligence leader Nunes, and the White House kept interfering in the investigation.

Don't blame the Dems. This is because of an incompetent GOP Congress and a amateur hour White House.

It's from the book Shattered

No. It's just a wet dream of the democrats. He's done nothing illegal or unconstitutional, in fact he's enforcing the constitution.

nope
left wing and corporate media horse shit
this will be the greatest gambit in american political history

If they feel Trump will hurt their chances of re-election in 2018, you won't need luck. Presidents can't do more than 8 years, you can be in Congress until you die.

>Give it to me straight Sup Forums, is he going to get i-impeached? :(

No.

If that's your comeback...wew.

Kek. Strawman faggot Trumpcuck. Move along.

They'll try but fail. It's the only way to stop their insanity.

Nah. A lot of people called for Obama's impeachment, quite seriously and with valid concerns.
Won't happen.

Even Merkel cannot stop laughing about your 'president'.
Richie Rich should have sticked to soaps and playing golf.

You lose. Wikileaks actually released the legit, unedited documents given to them by user sources. MSM has not shown a single document, other than Trump's tax return, which proved them to be liars. They are reporting upon hearsay from user sources. Wikileaks has a perfect record, the MSM is LOL.

>A lot of people called for Obama's impeachment

[Citation needed]

>tax return from anno 1900
>dindo nuffin!

At least he didn't claim they ran out of gas

Just because you post a picture with words doesn't make something true.

Whatever Fox News / friends told you about our country.
America has wet dreams about our security situation and economy, clown.
You don't even speak another language, how would you know?

>given to them by user sources.

Partisan excuse faggotry.

Just admit the "anonymous sources" is a Trumpcuck attempt at damage control.

EVERYBDOY KNOWS that has an inkling of American history of politics and journalism that anonymous sources eventually stop being anonymous.

It's staggering that people who believe stupid shit like Pizzagate, don't believe US intelligence agencies or lifelong reporters with deep connections.

And if you haven't noticed, these anonymous sources have been right a lot lately.

There was zero chance the first black puppet of the elites was going to be impeached. An old white guy who is an outsider and was sent to DC by the voters to put these thieving Congressmen in jail? Far more likely.

There is literally nothing wrong with this

they haven't provided a single shred of evidence yet for any of the things he's done
and most of the things they're accusing him of doing are not even impeachable offenses

they have nothing but
>unnamed sources say trump took all these rubles
>anonymous sources say comey say trump is a dick
>our trusted sources say trump is now asking for THREE scoops

the
>close to impeachment
meme came out of nowhere and they keep piling up all these accusations all the meanwhile not providing anyone with any even remotely incriminating evidence
idk how much longer they're gonna be able to keep this up

meanwhile all my normie friends havent mentioned impeachment or the fake russian investigation since 2016

I haven't heard any intelligence agencies come out and make any claims. They can't comment, but are often cited by reporters who have been proven to be wrong and liars 87 times over again. Remember when Trump had no path to victory because of their polls? LOL. Keep dreaming.

Settle down, Osama

You're so delusional it's hilarious.

Trump is a walking disaster. Every single day there is a new scandal. He has 0 legislative wins after 130 days in office. White House is 24/7 damage control state.

Literally blame everyone except themselves for these self inflicted wounds. It's all good though. I think Hillary was in actuality playing 4D chess.

Donald J trump is the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party since FDR. Who ready for a massive blue wave in 2018/2020?

Angela laughing? It's cool, I laughed at Germany when they let Muslims rape thousands of their women, after the string of knife attacks, after the Shia kid shot up all the Sunnis at the McDonalds, and the mack truck ran down the shoppers.

No, he is a good president.

And still, you have nothing to back anything up.

At one stage it was on MSM/international news.

>wikileaks uses anonymous sources
>so anonymous sources are trustworthy hurrrrrr
this isn't an argument you retard
maybe it's because... WIKILEAKS ISN'T A NEWS ORGANIZATION
and despite them not being a news organization they actually PROVIDE EVIDENCE and documentation and leave their opinions out of it

>weird idea that democrats are butthurt over the election
yeah.... just a weird stupid idea
all the protesting and riots
and democrats publicly telling trump to step down
and democrat judges blocking trump's completely legal executive powers
yeah that's them showing their SUPPORT for president trump
totally not butthurt at all

Yeah it's so fake, all those fake news reporting has led to 0 changes in the admin r-right?

WRONG.
>Flynn Fired
>Sessions Recused
>Nunes Recused
>Page disavowed
>Manafort Fired
>Stone disavowed

All these are mere coincidence to you? Fucking Trump cultist. Keep your honor intact, commit sepukku before Trump is impeached.

no.

Lol, FDR who gave the communists half of Europe. He's the closest thing to a dictator the US has ever had. Social security has already been exposed as a failed Ponzi scheme. FDR, who stacked the courts and was the only president more corrupt than Obama. Trump hasn't had a single real scandal yet, so more winning. Your commie riot groups and fake news will ensure the GOP tide keeps coming in. You had all these pussy grabbing stories, fake news, and fake scandals during the election, remember when Hillary lost in a landslide and the GOP took the house, senate, and SCOTUS? LOL

wow, here have 0.3 cents shill.

>hurr durr anonymous sauces are 100% RealNews when they support my narrative.

Fuck off intellectually dishonest nigger-tier IQ kike. Trump is finished. Trump just gave us Democrats 2020.

FUCK YEAH!!

LOL, look at all those names you have for nothing happened. Flynn firing is one thing. "Recused" and "disavowed" mean absolutely nothing, and Manafort was replaced a year before Trump took office, he's had nothing to do with the Trump administration.

This is all a smoke screen to naive delusional democrat voters to hide the fact that democrat party is collapsing and will lose the 2020 election. Democrat leaders know they must direct hate to drumpf and white men or else democrat voters will start asking questions.

Yeah, I'm not tired of winning yet.

>Trump 2017-2017.

CLAP PLEASE

>Give it to me straight Sup Forums, is he going to get i-impeached?
Yeah, probably. I mean, if not now then at some point during the next four years.

Think about it. Trump firing Comey means one of two things:
- Trump actually did conspire with Russia to rig the election, in which case it going to come out because no one is letting this go. Thus impeachment.

-Trump did not conspire with Russia, but fired Comey anyway. In which case Trump is a total fucking moron. Seriously, how stupid and arrogant do you have to be to not realise that firing the person investigating possible criminal activity in your campaign will make you look guilty to even your own party? If Trump is this retarded there is no way in hell he's going to make it four years without doing something they can impeach him on.

weird its almost like ALL OF THESE THINGS WERE CAUSED BY MEDIA HYSTERIA

literally NONE OF THOSE THINGS SHOW ANY CONNECTION TO RUSSIA IN ANY WAY
and they STILL have yet to provide a single shred of evidence

go ahead faggot tell me
tell me one single piece of evidence tying Trump or anyone in his campaign to Russia and no talking to russians is not evidence of conspiracy
oh wait... you can't

stupid shills these days
you realize she'll never be president right?
and as soon as these "investigations" are put away with forever the hillary investigation is gonna be fired up. you know that right?
and remember that time you were dreaming about trump not getting elected by the electoral college?
and then you got kicked in the teeth and woke up?
well get ready cuz another kick is winding up
it's like you idiots never get tired of failing hilariously
fucking kek

Those are more likely Russian shill bot's than American.

shareblue still in full force i see

No, he will fight the deep state
archive.fo/FQ39K

considering i said not only does wikileaks provides sources and gives us actual documented EVIDENCE that's a pretty idiotic quote you just made

come back to me when you have an argument

Just like Watergate, the cover up is worse than the crime.

Trump is utterly incompetent and everyone outside Anime-Right Sup Forums knows this.

BYE BYE GOP 2018. HEY HEY DEM 2018

He will resign when Republicans turn on his usefulness, probably next spring as they need to get serious about the midterms.

If he is impeached, it's because he's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut, and flies into tantrums like a child and is finally caught in a twisted web of obstruction of justice he can't bulldoze his way through.

It's not the scandal, it's the fact that he'll try to cover up the _perception_ of scandal that is the biggest liability.

I know that you're probably Shareblue, but I'll humor you:

Wikileaks provides actual videos and documents and not just secondhand word-of-mouth. Not a single hard document has been provided from any of these "sources" the media has been citing against Trump.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>they also give us actual documented evidence*

It's funny to see how scared the DNC is of Sup Forums to flood this board with so many paid shills. Shill Blue will never be able to stop the signal.

ok whatever you say, britfag globalist

No.

Every Trump voter I know in Michigan is extremely happy with him and will vote Republican again. This includes bunches of Muslims.

No. Comey didn't follow procedure. Even if Trump was guilty, which he most likely isn't the case would be thrown out on a technicality.

Here is Molyneux's breakdown: youtube.com/watch?v=LFw08ZKZvi8

But now all the democrats and the leftist media are gunning for it and have put their names to it. They can't just let it go. And it will blow in their faces.

As the chinaman says: "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

whoa what's with your ID
post again