Being a nigger is getting naked and twerking and doing drugs

>being a nigger is getting naked and twerking and doing drugs

what did SJW mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thermidormag.com/against-the-trad-thots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and this is being white?

idk but pic related certainly isn't.

they mean that blacks have developed a subculture that praises violence, grug abuse and outright thuggery. It is cancer and as long as these communities exist they will keep soreading their degeneracy

She is a harbinger of the change in culture.
Music is shit
But a big influencer.
Politics are down stream from culture.
Laci Green is another example.
Soon it will go from a trickle to torrent.
And you can't put enough fingers in that Dyke to hold it back.

Totally agree with this mate. Many on here don't see it, but I do.

Another example is hollywood. Fucking shit movies while there is AN ABUNDANCE of talent and creativity, if only it would get FUNDED.

Hitler youth rising

*B-BBBBRRRAAA-B-B-B-RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPffffffftttttttttssssssssss*

After she had her fun, she just wants to settle down with a nice guy.

>/thread

>but they are right???
Miley is a nigger now trying to in coal burn herself but the black isn't coming off

Miley is browsing Sup Forums and got redpilled some months ago after Trump election.

more like jews weren't making enough money from her shock value anymore and now she's no longer required to be a whore

half hitler 88

her face looks a little... possessed, doesnt it?

You forget she is already a mother mate.
Slippery slope.

i sometimes wonder if gaga is half red pilled dlow but too insane to be coherent

Too late coalburner

Once black...

wow so scary

You gotta pay the troll toll!

The slut's owners must have realized that she can never be edgy again after she got trotted out to shill for fucking Hillary. So now she is trying to clean up her act to keep raking in shekels, when that fails it will be off to the desert with her like the original Miley.

>>being a nigger is getting naked and twerking and doing drugs

>what did SJW mean by this?

They know whats up. Let me quote the bible.. I mean ted kaczynski

>Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of
groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American
Indians), repellent (homosexuals), or otherwise inferior. The leftists
themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit
it to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely
because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with
their problems.

tits or GTFO!

fuck 10 miles worth of black dick in the last 10 years, a mile a year.
do enough drugs to fry your brain
wake up one day and say enough is enough
look for a older white male to settle down with

this seems like a common theme with white female millennials.

Why most lefties are physically repulsive. (Minus a few shekel bought celebs.)

They instinctively know they are inferior so they ally up with no other rational reason with other inferior groups.

Mudslimes, niggers, spics, fags, atheists, communists all literally hate each other. But are all allied as lefties with a rag tag assortment of nu-males and dykes to lead them? Why?

Instinct. The weak mutant runts of the pack ally together.

I've actually never listened to or watched her, for the simply reason of, "Everyone else is doing it". Same with why I don't use the middle finger or any of the other jew induced psychological body language of hipsterism and peer pressure.

Settle down, Kanye.

>>fingers in Dyke

Well played

Ahahaha not being a disgusting hoe how white.

>look for a older white male to settle down with

>the guy that she dated for 4 years before getting back together with in 2015 for a total of 6 years now

thermidormag.com/against-the-trad-thots/

Great article written about this. The kikes are seeing the writing on the wall and want to plant some seeds with the trad white folks so they don't become bankrupt and relevant. DON'T FALL FOR IT. IT'S THE KIKE TRYING TO PLAY BOTH SIDES AGAIN.

This. It's tired and they know her going back to country whore would be better in the long run.

Nooothing

They effectively shop the herpes away here. Well done team. A shekel for you.

Convenient because contemporary country music is souless stupid garbage, where talentless degenerates can do very well in terms of shekels.

Miley knows that Hillary will go down soon.

Even though it's obvious what she's doing, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm genuinely glad that she's following the pendulum back. She really has a huge influence on young girls today whether we like it or not. The shift should be encouraged rather than talk shit on them for flip flopping. Just this once, if they go back, well them fuck em.

People that give this bitch attention deserve to be thrown into a volcano.

going the angelina jolie route, sweet

Sad!

What a world if Miley actually has white children

>I've actually never listened to or watched her, for the simply reason of, "Everyone else is doing it".

Found the hipster.

dont fall for it. as soon as the left is back in power they'll be back to their old jew tricks.

Too bad.
Once you go black, we don't want you back.

This.

Did he do it lads. Did Trump fixed America?

>he still hopes for things

how is it possible that a professional singer has one of the most unattractive speaking voices of anyone famous?

fucking niggers on the daily will age a bitch, user.