We're gonna do something when they impeach trump right?

we're gonna do something when they impeach trump right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I thought you guys loved the constitution?

yeah, clap and laugh

Never gonna happen, kid

Oi, you cunt. Clapping is OUR gig

I will fap vigorously.

we'll make more frog memes

Celebrate Pence?

of course not

hello inmate #45938

In Dante's Inferno there is a section, I forget if its the first section of Hell or Purgatory.

The point is everyone in it is chassing a flag that flitter and fleets every which way, chasing and chasing all the time.

that is Sup Forums

When Trump is eventually assassinated, let alone impeached/gang raped to death in jail, Sup Forums will suddenly change tune and blame it all on those they supported to fall under some new flag.

Ill probably just try to provoke people on the internet and go on disability.

Yes. You will let go of your dreams of monthly disability checks

>we're gonna do something when they impeach trump right?
Yep, we're gonna make threads and shitpost.

this. Get ready for an LGBTQWERTY chimpout of hilarious proportions

its not gonna happen breh
But if someone assassinates him probably drop out of society and leech off the government before the unavoidable happening

I'll laugh and drink my mate like a champ.

>we
You got a mouse in your pocket mr G-man? I am gonna shit post and laugh at the Chaos if it were to happen, that said, Trump isn't gonna get impeached.

>when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when

I'm going to slap a nigger in the face with my glove.

Gonna Deus Vult when President Pence retakes Constantinople.

IFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIF
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

The Russian inquiry hasn't happened yet.
There is no motion for impeachment yet.
Trump, Flynn, and Manafort have not been served their indictments yet.
All that has happened was that crazy-ass Al Green ran his mouth about impeachment and Pelosi smacked him down.
The rest you are hearing is (((media))) speculation and leftard butthurt.
But rightards shouldn't be overconfident. Teflon Don may not be able to con his way out of it when he becomes so much of an embarrassment and security risk that his own party wants him out. You can bet your ass he will be impeached when that time comes.