Would you support globalism if niggers and spics didn't exist?

I personally think that unity of earthlings is a profound and enlightening idea. Maybe we aren't ready for it yet but a one world government is an inevitability if we're looking 500-1000 years into the future it makes 100% sense

The only problem is the idea falls to pieces when you realise black people have archaic ancient DNA that was isolated for most of history and only survived for that very reason. if we allow black to spread into the core of planet earth, the human race as a whole will regress

I'd support my dick so far down that nigger's ass It would come out of her butthole desu.

I'd support it if we could sterilize everyone under 95 IQ world wide, aswell as politicians for any corruption and violent felons.
Those sterilized losing the right to vote, hold public office or be involved with politics/government in any way.
As well as auditing all top tier government office holders yearly and random drug screening.

No more political corruption, no more stupid.

>Dick goes into but so far that it goes out of but
How retarded are you?

spics can stay, jews must go

Dam she fine! I would drink her pee!

I wouldn't fully support a globalist system even without blacks or Hispanics. Jews, muslims and Asians are far worse for globalisation than blacks.

No.

America for the Americans. France for the French. Ireland for the Irish. Japan for the Japs. Turkey for the Roaches.

Nah we need our countries for pike reason and competition reasons. Just get rid of the browns and the Jew's and there would be no wars and everything would be so chill

Thats dystopian and retarded. What we could do is use genetics for eugenics in people by isolating genes for broader general intelligence, and give it to every baby by in vitro fertilisation.

Pride reasons*

No. Globalism is about mixing and obscuring differences and the lie of equality. It's shit.

We should work towards a commonwealth of developed nations with europe and some azn countries. Traditional isolationist Nationalism is not the way of the future.

America is a good example of what happens when Europeans put their nationality aside and work together. The Balkans is a good example of when they don't.
All non Europeans or north East Asians are complete subhumans though

No. But it certainly wouldn't be as bad.

That's how far it would go

No.
Degeneracy is degeneracy.
Fucking Commies are traitors.
Globalism is the opposite of freedom.
Joseph McCarthy did nothing wrong.

>into the core of Planet Earth

Bro are you talking about Agartha or are you semi-literate?

the semitics are a much bigger problem
their tribalism is too strong
in a sane world niggers are just enslaved

>if Jews didn't exist

Ffy

>selecting for better organic humans is dystopian
>STICKING IDENTICAL FUCKING GENES IN EVERY HUMAN IS GOOD
fuck you're stupid
genetic diversity is important and we don't fucking understand it at all

Hi nigga! What you doing here?

No. I also don't like Jews, Chinese, Indians and Muslims.

Those who meet minimum criteria for decent parents may still be allowed to use the genetic material of the top 1 percentile of the IQ bell curve to have children.

In fact, I'd only allow the top 1 percentile to donate sperm/eggs. Distributing anything less as a business would be criminal.

Thicc

Removing jews would be incredibly stupid in an evolutionary level