Prepared for Economic Collapse

While dumbass boomers are buying silver and gold to weather the upcoming financial shitstorm, I've been stocking up on toilet paper.

>cheep
>easily tradeable
>everyone needs it
>will become more valuable than gold when shit hits the fan

Well pol, why aren't you doing the same?

>will become more valuable than gold when shit hits the fan

Not in India.

>everyone needs it

>not having a bidet that works without power

>that feel when shit hits the fan and you realize you bought 1-ply instead of 3-ply

ill just find some slave to lick me clean every day

i see you've never met pajeet

Go to a pet store and buy cheap fish antibiotics.It works on humans too. That's where the trading power lies.

>everyone needs it

Not the French OP

>>everyone needs it
Speak for yourself

>he thinks the toilet paper factories are gonna get bombed

You can just go to Chinese stores and buy the real thing over the counter. Literally any Asian or Dominican republic store with a pharmacy 100% always has antibiotics. It's even cheaper than the fish stuff and in pill form for 100x as much.

Honestly, it's so blatant. I guess cops have better things to do then go after this.

because you cant kill people with toilet paper, stockpile ammo dipshit.

All the same properties apply.

100x as much = much more active ingredient.

$5 for a whole normal treatment schedule. You can afford to have several years worth of antibiotics for the price of dinner.

well played. possibly the best proxy post of all time.

Buy ammo, cigarettes, and alcohol.

TP will never become a valuable commodity since you can use any kind of paper and it's extremely abundant. I've used newspaper when out of TP and while definitely not comfortable it's not something you'd worry about in SHTF situation and its priorities.

I also imagine it's gonna go brittle and useless after a few years of storage.

The cheapest vodka you can get your hands on is what you want. It has a million practical and lifesaving uses on top of being the #1 luxury and entertainment good people will want.

>proxy post
haha no

They expire really fast though?

This is just too good.

India disagrees with you

Stockpile toothpaste. No-one wants to have disgusting yellow teeth and red gums.
>lives in UK
Wait..

Can confirm. Grandpa buys TP like the world is ending yesterday last year.

Many drugs will still be effective years later. Maybe a bit less potent, but even 80% active pencillin will be worth gold with scarcity.