Be american

>be american
>be bored of being #1 all the time
>create an absurd threat
>start a figh against your virtual enemy
>lose

AHAHAAHA

Russia is just a sleeping superpower, you fucks need to wake up and become a super power again. The world needs the balance you brought to the table

>cuck journalists want to see america get cucked
whatdafugg man

ask georgia if russia has been sleeping

What specifically should they be capable of that they are not currently capable of?

That's not the Kremlin, that's st Basil's cathedral.

These retards can't even get their propaganda right.

who the fuck even buys time magazines anymore? Prove to me most people dont get their time magazine fix from trips to the doctor

Fleets of ships and Armies that they could show off that match US shows of power
We need another cold war, it when both the US and Russia's economies were the strongest

Time really just propagates the narrative, like they did those 2 covers of Trump's campaign on meltdown then Trump wins so yeah.

tfw burgers dont know about Saint Basil’s Cathedral

Please make us part of the federation, there are no orthodox churches close to my home

Russian has the same GDP as Italy

Their GDP could be 10 times higher if their administration wasn't so corrupt

NINE SCOOPS

Can you burgers please get your propaganda under control? It's rather obnoxious.

You defending communism with that pic ya nerd?

Democrats are literally retarded and do not represent this country.

You know you cant blame most americans for our (((media)))
Yours might even be worse
It was up until a year before this election

You cunts need some zyklon b to remove the pests.

Kys ya geek

Fuck off, leaf.

RUSSIAN HAGGERS

Sail Away, Jack

Kek

Get a clue ya manlet nerd

oy vey this is like an anudda kremlin

I would like everyone to know that I would love to meet up with the ethics commissioner.

The liberal hysteria is getting extreme they are practically calling trump getting ousted as happening now in the msm.

Kill yourself, leaf

Came to post this, lol

Gain height you pencil-necked dork

pretty much
America needs an enemy to stay relevant, the day nobody will care about them they will start yelling and crying like the babies they are

time magazine's readership has honestly got to be down to people waiting for their dentist appointments or something.

who reads this shit anymore?

Gain some guts, girl

t. 4% white

This.

Time just makes ridiculous covers for no reason, they are fucking retarded.

You keep parroting its importance like lemmings, yet do you retards even know what GDP is?

>Sell hipster art to some retard for 1000 dollars
>Retard sells hipster chewed pencil for 500 dollars
>Congratulations! The GDP just went up $1500!!!

Sorry but some countries rather just spend 100 of those dollars on a masterpiece painting and call it a day because their people haven't become delusional autists from inhaling chemtrails, but hey, at least it adds to the GDP!!!

take note that Trump is in Saudi Arabia, the first official investor in islamic terror PMCs around the World. I like him but be honest with yourself, you need an enemy and you make it grow for the future

Who is this fine specimen?

Kek 10/10