The final redpill regarding The_Donald

Honestly I have no fucking problem with T_D staying here for awhile as rapefugees. They've assimilated nicely, and the majority of them have gotten redpilled.

HOWEVER

STOP BEING SUCH EASILY TRIGGERED FAGGOTS. EVERYONE HERE TAKES THE BAIT NOW AND ITS ANNOYING AS FUCK. GOD DAMN GROW SOME THICKER SKIN OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
cnbc.com/2017/05/19/kushner-called-up-lockheed-martin-ceo-over-saudi-arms-deal-says-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the kikes. Race war now

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

If the redditor doesn't understand the danger posed by the Jew, then they are just as bad as the Jew.

They are Trump worshipping cucks, and don't realise that Trump has surrounded himself with kikes.

>They've assimilated nicely, and the majority of them have gotten redpilled.
like fuck they have

if you believe the 9/11 official story gtfo the board.

saged

Thanks. This person actually understand we are helping the movement not hindering it

this is some pretty intelligent analysis

>They've assimilated nicely

No they haven't. Sup Forums was a place for free discussion. Now it's... well, look.

back to faggit you cucks.

This is our board now. Assimilate or fuck off. Praise kek and MAGA.

>EVERYONE HERE TAKES THE BAIT NOW AND ITS ANNOYING AS FUCK.
Where do you think you are?

This

this gif made my night

(((my board)))

>They are Trump worshipping cucks, and don't realise that Trump has surrounded himself with kikes.
eat a dick sageblue trash

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>assimilated nicely
no
Fuck them.

(((Thanks for the honesty))))

Assad is a good guy, that has always been Sup Forumss opinion. He's a mostly secular dictator that protects Christians. This is a Christian board, it's no surprise that we would like him rather than Islamic Militants.

God I fucking hate Redditors, either name the Jew or fuck off.

They've fucked up Sup Forums and voat. Someone trick them into going to 9gag, please.

fuck off back to /r/eddot you echo chamber fucks, t_d is literally just a bunch of right wing faggots circle jerking each other off. ( as a right wing faggot I can say this). If you want to be a valuable part of society you need to learn to stick up for your own values, not just agree with people all the time (>hurr r-d has tons of disagreement, yeh fuckin rite faggot go fuck yourself).

tl;dr Sup Forums teaches you to argue, reddit teaches you to conform or be banned

fuck I love Sup Forums, except for b,r9k, s4s and all the shitty anime boards and "le funny meme kek" boards

wijrijsf

You guys keep blowing your stack about Jews, when they're obviously not a united front. They couldn't make an international conspiracy work.

Come home the_donald. It is time.

Assad is a prick, TUrkey is a prick, palestine is a prick, Israel is a prick, Saudi Arabia is a prick.

We need to use the Jews to kill all the muslims, then send them into the Mediterranean all the while telling the africans there is rice in the Jew's pockets

>I hate anime, do I fit in
mate

or that hes a cocksucker but hundreds of times better than the alternatives

I don't hate anime u fuck( I FUCKING LOVE IT) , all those boards are full of fucking pedophilles have you ever been on any other boards? Literally disgusting neckbeards just utterly crying about why their weaboo wet dreams aren't coming true.

Yet KEK blessed my post, not yours.

>You guys keep blowing your stack about Jews, when they're obviously not a united front. They couldn't make an international conspiracy work

Oh God what good goys you Redditors are.

fuck off shill

Assad's a cool guy who was democratically elected and kills Islamists. Sorry that goes against your jew narrative, faggot.

I'll be honest here, I really don't care about t_d. I go there for news and information just like I do with Sup Forums, but I do find the obnoxious circle jerking on there really dumb.

Never seen that, sorry.
Anyway, are you an "action anime" kinda guy? The one that gets angry at everything with a hint of moe? You're no better than a Sup Forumsandal if you are.
There's no actual pedophilia there, it's ebhebephilia with a tiny hint of loli. The shit you're talking about (the "wet dream") thing gets immediately deleted.

i can't get the song out of my head
I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!

If the Jews control the media and Hollywood why do they attack Trump on a daily basis ?

Flag looks mutualist to me though

T_D is a shill echo chamber

At least they make themselves obvious

>Oh my god anyone who dislikes Donalds is shareblue
Or you know they realize that Trump is a cuck that isn't doing what they want.
>Surrounds himself with Jews
>Bombs Syria almost immediately after coming to office
>Extremely vocal in supporting Israel
>Weapons deals with Saudis

Trump is allowed to do whatever he wants provided it is in Israels interests. The kike puppets controlling him ensure that things that are in their interest are allowed to progress. (((Jared))) personally calling Lockheed Martin a few days ago to get more weapons for Saudi's, for example.

cnbc.com/2017/05/19/kushner-called-up-lockheed-martin-ceo-over-saudi-arms-deal-says-report.html

At the same time, the kikes that control the media narrative push against trump, causing disruption amongst the country, protests, etc. They play both sides so that whoever wins they're able to influence the narrative in their own interests.

Or do you think it's just a coincidence so many Jews are in controlling positions in the media despite being less than 1.8% of the population?

This is basic Jewry 101. Remember this Sup Forums, you can spot the Redditor because of their undeveloped J-Dar and their defence for kikery.

wow rude s4s is a very nice board

Sandnogg detected

>the only people opposed to Jews are Muslims

Remind me what OP said about Redditors at least trying to blend in.

Common misconception
There are multiple international conspiracies of Jews
However the main problem with Jews is that they have religiously instituted taking advantage of non-jews aka goyim
This is why they have been ousted from every nation they have ever taken as home and why they are seen as parasitic

OK ahmed

You are such an obvious shill.

Colbert is actually funny and you guys are only pissed because he's exposing how idiotic and childish Trump really is.

Only trumpcucks support that kike-enabler.

>Praise kek

>go on discord
>pretend to be a shill
>combine with some david brock pictures

hey pol look I uncovered a false flag

>pointing out global Jewry is shilling

Oh my fucking God reddit please kill yourself.

>Gas the kikes.
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

redditor detected

kill yourself goyim

>I don't know what controlled op is
The best way to get what you want is to make your opponent think like he has a choice. But in reality, the kikes control both 'sides' and the entire system along with it.

Noam Chomsky, of all people, said that “the smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.”
Sound familiar?

They will assimilate eventually anyway. Its not that we will make them, but all the news popping up showing how fucked up the world is is enough to redpill most people.

>They are Trump worshipping cucks, and don't realise that Trump has surrounded himself with kikes.
This is true, but Trump is the best we got. All opposition to him are fucking insane. Muh NAZIS, muh Russians, the "alt-right", literally some of the operation started by Sup Forums were blamed on the Russians by the fucking government. I hate to say it, but i really believe we need to stand with Trump until a better alternative comes up.

In 2016 America had the choice between two polar opposites:

1. An ultra-wealthy New York elitist whose princess daughter is married to a powerful Zionist
or
2. An ultra-wealthy New York elitist whose princess daughter is married to a powerful Zionist

>They've assimilated nicely,
ahah no fuck off back